1/2 Price Movers

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2005

4.2

Mailing Service

We realize that moving can be an overwhelming and stressful experience. We also understand that for most people moving is not their business. However, it is ours. Moving made easier... Searching for San Antonio Movers, Corpus Movers, Austin Movers, New Braunfels Movers or just Moving Boxes? We have the services and boxes to meet your budget for your moving needs. Whether you need 3 men movers or just 2 men and a truck. We cover your budget for moving....

Dixco Home Organizing

Organizing is our happy place! To us home organization is more than just pretty bins. It's about getting creative to have a practical home, that truly supports and inspires you to thrive. We work one-on-one with our clients to get creative and inspired. Our team has a ton of passion for what we do, and we take pride in the transformative experience of our work. Contact us to explore working together!

Offers by Dixco Home Organizing on Angi
Bexar Moving & Delivery

Moving is a sometimes frustrating and difficult task. Let us help alleviate that stress and take care of all the hard stuff for you. We give budget friendly rates by the hour AND flat rates so you never have to worry about the clock. Our prices are fair and upfront with absolutely ZERO hidden fees ever. Our friendly staff is experienced and knowledgeable on all aspects of moving and delivery. And they come equipped with all the latest tools to safely protect and move your belongings. We offer a wide selection of affordable services that will leave you 100% satisfied. So give us a call today, you won’t regret it!

Chapa's Moving Service

MOVING YOU FORWARD FOR OVER 40 YEARS Whether you have few boxes or an entire house, whether you are sending belongings across the state or across town, we are the right movers at the right price.

06/08/2017

Several small items broken. I'm not too surprised by that, having moved in the military many times. The dissaponting thing about it was that all the breakage was due to poor packing. Items packed at end of day were not packed with care. Things wrapped in blankets or towels, for example. Drawer items simply dumped into boxes. Actual moving was without issue. Problem was the packing.

Description of Work
Move 3200 sq ft house.

02/20/2017

They were punctual. They were careful in disassembling and reassembling things, including a TV. Nothing was damaged. Not the cheapest, but you get quality.

Description of Work
Move 1 bedroom apartment across town.

12/22/2015

It was absolutely a wretched experience I am shocked they are still in business! Especially since their owner Chad feels that he can threaten people. I booked this appointment back in November. When they gave me their courtesy call on 21 Dec Frank the office manager acted as if I was going to have to use their movers for the fours a total bill of $425. I was trying to explain that I thought I woul...

Description of Work
Completely unprofessional!! They did not even give me the courtesy of 24 hours before canceling my appointment! However, thankfully I was able to find a better deal with AB Moving! If you are single, live in a small apartment call AB Moving and not this company!

07/20/2015

The move went very well. Chris and George arrived on time and went right to work. They took care with wrapping and protecting the furniture. They disassembled a wall unit before loading it and handles my glass curio cabinet with care. At the other end they re-assembled the wall unit and bed and ensured all was in order prior to leaving. Both young men were polite, professional and efficient. I was...

Description of Work
Moved living room and bedroom furniture to new location

12/24/2014

Moving can be a bear, I know I've moved ourselves around 6-7 times , this time payed the piper, and used 1/2 priced Movers, the guys were quick and friendly, I just wish it was more like 75% price movers instead of half, moving is expensive either way. They did a great job, they got my very heavy couch up my tiny stairs with no dents in my walls, that's an A just for that, I appreciate their help.

Description of Work
Moved My Heavy House Iteams

Category moving companies

Residential & commercial moving, storage, Shipping, packaging & boxes.

Ask for details.