All Pro Roofing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2008

4.4

Family owned & operated. Award winning....

All Available Roofing, LLC

All Available Roofing, LLC

We specialize in commercial roofing replacements and repairs. We are a roofing company based in Dallas, and commuting across most of North Texas to provide services for our clients. We specialize in roofing repairs, but also offer many other services which can be found on our website. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We have 10 years of experience in our trade and always do our best to keep our clients as educated as possible regarding their particular task or project as we complete it. We are happy to accommodate for Spanish speakers in addition to English speakers, as many of our workers are bilingual. We offer great pricing since we have our own supplies.

06/09/2017

This business is no longer in business. The address provided is now strictly a private residence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This business is still listed and is no longer located at the address which is now just a private residence. There is no working phone number for the business.

05/12/2017

All Pro replaced my roof in February 2017. Overall this has been a very frustrating experience, but I do have a functional roof. I can not recommend their services. To be fair, I expect contractors to pay attention to detail, do what they say they will do, own and rectify any mistakes, and be proactive. The homeowner should not be expected to be an expert, do their own work, nor badger the contrac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roof of 2,800 sqft single family residence with Class 4 shingles

07/16/2016

Went perfectly. We just love Danny, the estimator/overseer. He is a personality and a half. This is the second time we've had them out to do work for us, and in addition to being the cheapest quote out of four, they worked fast and did a beautiful job. They were able to get the whole roof done in one day. Our house looks so great now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement (shingles) due to hail damage

12/03/2013

I was happy with him. My husband used them before I got married, and he was happy with them, and his coworkers used him, and they were happy with him. Everybody that had anything to do with him thought he was great. We had a lot of people were coming out to give quotes for hail damage, and he just stood out to me amongst everybody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used All Pro Roofing.

08/04/2010

Was pleased with all the work that All Pro Roofing did. And the clean up was wonderful. No shingles or debis left on our premises

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofers were there when they said they would be, did what they said they were going to do.

CATEGORY roofing

Roof replacement, roof repair, ventilation & radiant barrier.

Ask for details.