Tri County Septic

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

Tri County Septic is here to meet your needs for waste water. Our company is based out of Royse City and serves counties in the surrounding areas. We are doing our part by providing proper maintenance and service repairs on existing aerobic septic systems. Need a service policy? Need repairs done? Have a question and want an answer? Looking for personal service? Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and it is our desire to have your highest rating in customers service! Environmental safety for your home and family is our responsibility. As a homeowner, it is important that you are educated about your septic system, making sure it is properly maintained and cost efficient. We are also offering above-ground and in-ground storm shelters....

A Service Provider's profile image

septic tank service (41)home inspection (2)

08/05/2022

Robbyn F.

We would Definitely use Tri County Septic!!! They were on point with their customer service in the office and out in the field. They pulled the permit for us and made it just so easy. They called ahead each morning they were coming out and with a great time frame. Jacob went above and beyond to making sure our installed was Flawless! Jacob made sure we knew how our system worked and what to do on a regular bases.

Description of Work
New Septic

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 07/30/2022

10/25/2021

Sam C.

Horrible customer service and lots of excuses of why things weren't getting done.. Damaged something on property and nothing offered to replace. Steer clear of them.

Description of Work
Aerobic tank

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

09/09/2019

Abby K.

AA Septic Service's Curt Maroney works for Tri County Septic & he was awesome. He was very honest & answered all the questions I had b/c I'd never had my Septic Tank pumped. Since 1 of my 3 tanks was located underneath my deck, I had to pry up the deck boards to make the 3rd tank accessible. He had to make a 2nd trip to my home once I was done at no additional cost. He was very patient & courteous throughout the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone that has a non-aerobic Septic System.

Description of Work
Septic Tank pumped

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

We are blessed to have curt on our team. Thank you for your great review.

06/21/2019

Kim R.

Excellent. Professional, punctual and great listeners.

Description of Work
Septic for new house while accomadations existing trailer.

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

12/20/2018

Holly Q.

These guys have been great so far. When they came out, they informed us of our county's requirements for septic systems, did a thorough inspection, and answered ALL my questions (new to septic systems, so I had a lot). They came back to complete some needed repairs. They're prompt, courteous and reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Septic inspection, septic repairs

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your review and for your business. Looking forward to a long relationship with us taking care of all your septic needs. Call any time if you have any further questions.

02/16/2018

Scott M.

This company is very professional, responsive and fairly priced. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Septic System Service

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

01/02/2018

j L.

very well. every thing was done to comply with state/county requirements. tech was professional and knowledgeable about the system.

Description of Work
septic system required by law work compliance

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

12/06/2017

Kathy C.

The technician took the time to walk us through the entire system and give us his recommendations for repair and maintenance.

Description of Work
We needed a septic inspection

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

07/03/2017

Cynthia S.

Fair - dug extra holes and and left a mess.

Description of Work
Empty septic tank

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

05/05/2017

Bobby B.

Called to ask him to warranty a system he had just inspected for a short while because of questions regarding it on a home I am purchasing. He was a smartass right off the bat and refused to stand behind his assessment. I will absolutely NOT be using him at any time in the future.

Description of Work
30 day Warranty system he just serviced / inspected

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

An inspection is an inspection - my job is to tell a homeowner what is wrong with the system. When weeks go by, other things can go wrong with the system that are not preventable. I apologize you feel we didn't met your standards, and hope you find someone that can meet your specific needs.

03/20/2017

Jennifer G.

Great they took care of everything and made sure the tanks were great shape.

Description of Work
Septic pump out.

Work Completed On 02/10/2017

01/19/2017

Bob J.

Our septic pump quit working and the tank was full. Jack recommended a pumper who was responsive and did a good job. Then we had Jack come out to fix the pump. He showed up in a few hours and quickly made the repair. Great service and value!!

Description of Work
Repair a septic tank pump.

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Jack

09/19/2016

Emily S.

Great. Jack fit me in that day. Super nice guy. This is now our septic company!

Description of Work
Initial septic system check.

Work Completed On 09/19/2016

09/08/2016

christian H.

Jack has been our provider since being in our current home, we live outside his normal service area but he has never refused to come see us when we needed his services and has always been very helpful on keeping up with maintenance items and advice. If you are looking for a well qualified company who is veteran owned I highly recommend them, for all your septic needs!!

Description of Work
updated septic safety lid and also the chlorinator tube and general maint

Work Completed On 04/01/2016

10/13/2015

Jason A.

These guys were great! Unfortunately, I played phone tag with them over the weekend, but managed to get in touch with them first thing on a Monday, and they were able to come out that same day. Arriving, they did a great job of pumping all three of my tanks, washing and flushing each out, and making sure none of the channels were blocked between the tanks. Jack even went so far as to explain to my Dad (who loves to do maintenance around my house) how the system works, and little tips and tricks. I graded the price a little lower as Jack was the same as everyone else around - I would have loved it if he were even just $25 cheaper than his competitors. Otherwise, though, I'll be using Jack again in the future!

Description of Work
Pumped, cleaned, and unblocked our septic tanks. As well as educated us on various aspects of our system, and how to better manage our septic.

Work Completed On 10/12/2015

11/12/2014

Sherry W.

The system was inspected and the maintenance performed.

Description of Work
Tri County came out and performed the third check on our system for the year. We will be renewing our annual contract with them for 2015.

Work Completed On 11/04/2014

Thank you, we look forward to serving you next year.

09/26/2014

Ronald R.

Contractor personally took after hour phone call for service and scheduled and completed work as promised. Stopped at house after work completed to insure that all was to our satisfaction. Excellent company with personal response.

Description of Work
Replaced Aerobic sprinkler head of septic system mowed off by my wife.

Work Completed On 09/26/2014

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We do want to respond quickly so your septic system operates properly and your family and community have no health concerns. We appreciate you and the fact that you took the time to rate us.

09/06/2014

Mariann R.

I called Jack on Wednesday and he met me on Thursday. He explained the system and all we needed to do to take care of it. Tri County Septic will be taking care of all of our septic needs in the future. Thank you Jack for the fabulous service and schooling me on the system.

Description of Work
New home owner with a septic system and no experience with them.

Work Completed On 09/06/2014

Thank you. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to many years as your OSSF service provider.

06/11/2014

Bonnie K.

They are always professional, punctual, file all necessary paperwork and friendly. If you have questions or need assistance they are always hsppy to help. I have been using them for about 10 years and never a problem. Highly recommended professional service.

Description of Work
They perform state mandated septic inspections for aerobic systems.

Work Completed On 06/11/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. You and your home are our number one priority as we aim to keep you safe while making your septic maintenance, upkeep and following county regulations easy.

05/01/2014

Timothy B.

Jack spoke to me on the phone, asked for details and told me he'd be calling me back to let me know when he could arrive. Within 30 minutes, he called back and said he was on his way. He arrived 10 minutes later and we looked at the problem. Jack asked me who had our inspection service and I was unsure. He called his admin and had it looked up. I was due to have an inspection, so he included that in his visit to look at my problem. He was very helpful in explaining the system and its components. He even helped me diagnose a broken water line in my irrigation system. He is knowledgeable, personable, and fair. There is a reason why this company's services come so highly scored and recommended. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Asked Jack to come to my home to inspect my septic and to look at what I thought was a broken/severed field line.

Work Completed On 03/27/2014

Thank you so much. Your kind words humble us. It is always our goal to provide outstanding, quick and reliable service to you and your family. We recognize that your time is valuable and we thank you for taking time on our behalf to comment on our services.

01/11/2014

Bill S.

It went well. He did what was needed.

Description of Work
Replaced tops on two septic tanks and cleaned three tanks.

Work Completed On 11/13/2013

Thank you. We are happy to help anytime. We appreciate you taking time to rate us. Our number one goal is to take care of your septic needs whatever they may be.

11/07/2013

Lewis H.

Very professional, being new to this type of septic system, Jack (owner) advised me how the system worked and what my responsibilities are to maintain it. He explained what services he would perform and that he was available whenever needed.

Description of Work
inspection of system and obtain permits

Work Completed On 09/26/2013

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time. Thanks for being a great customers. Jack

09/08/2013

Patrick B.

Because of locked entry gates, this provider always calls ahead and coordinates on-site arrival. This is the third year under contract with owner of Tri-County Jack Self and the firm has always communicated and worked on a timely fashion and offered options to services that have saved me money and time.

Description of Work
Tri-County performed one of three inspection and service of an aerobic septic system.