Tri County Septic

OSSD
05/31/2020

PO Box 283

Royse City, TX 75189

Tri County Septic is here to meet your needs for waste water. Our company is based out of Royse City and serves counties in the surrounding areas. We are doing our part by providing proper maintenance and service repairs on existing aerobic septic systems. Need a service policy? Need repairs done? Have a question and want an answer? Looking for personal service? Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and it is our desire to have your highest rating in customers service! Environmental safety for your home and family is our responsibility. As a homeowner, it is important that you are educated about your septic system, making sure it is properly maintained and cost efficient. We are also offering above-ground and in-ground storm shelters....

septic tank service (40)home inspection (1)

09/09/2019

AA Septic Service's Curt Maroney works for Tri County Septic & he was awesome. He was very honest & answered all the questions I had b/c I'd never had my Septic Tank pumped. Since 1 of my 3 tanks was located underneath my deck, I had to pry up the deck boards to make the 3rd tank accessible. He had to make a 2nd trip to my home once I was done at no additional cost. He was very patient & courteous...

Description of Work
Septic Tank pumped

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

We are blessed to have curt on our team. Thank you for your great review.

06/21/2019

Excellent. Professional, punctual and great listeners.

Description of Work
Septic for new house while accomadations existing trailer.

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

12/20/2018

These guys have been great so far. When they came out, they informed us of our county's requirements for septic systems, did a thorough inspection, and answered ALL my questions (new to septic systems, so I had a lot). They came back to complete some needed repairs. They're prompt, courteous and reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Septic inspection, septic repairs

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your review and for your business. Looking forward to a long relationship with us taking care of all your septic needs. Call any time if you have any further questions.

02/16/2018

This company is very professional, responsive and fairly priced. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Septic System Service

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

01/02/2018

very well. every thing was done to comply with state/county requirements. tech was professional and knowledgeable about the system.

Description of Work
septic system required by law work compliance

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

12/06/2017

The technician took the time to walk us through the entire system and give us his recommendations for repair and maintenance.

Description of Work
We needed a septic inspection

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

07/03/2017

Fair - dug extra holes and and left a mess.

Description of Work
Empty septic tank

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

05/05/2017

Called to ask him to warranty a system he had just inspected for a short while because of questions regarding it on a home I am purchasing. He was a smartass right off the bat and refused to stand behind his assessment. I will absolutely NOT be using him at any time in the future.

Description of Work
30 day Warranty system he just serviced / inspected

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

An inspection is an inspection - my job is to tell a homeowner what is wrong with the system. When weeks go by, other things can go wrong with the system that are not preventable. I apologize you feel we didn't met your standards, and hope you find someone that can meet your specific needs.

03/20/2017

Great they took care of everything and made sure the tanks were great shape.

Description of Work
Septic pump out.

Work Completed On 02/10/2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business.

01/19/2017

Our septic pump quit working and the tank was full. Jack recommended a pumper who was responsive and did a good job. Then we had Jack come out to fix the pump. He showed up in a few hours and quickly made the repair. Great service and value!!

Description of Work
Repair a septic tank pump.

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Jack

Tri County Septic provides service/maintenance policies satisfying the state requirements, as well as septic repairs and installation. Our company policy goes beyond just the minimum required by the state. Repairs are based on pricing of materials and labor charges. Your system may require more or less time, and/or more or less materials. With so many different aerobic systems and variations of installation, repair costs will vary. Please contact us for an appointment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express