AAA Repair & Remodeling

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

4614 Marian Ln

Royse City, TX 75189

Remodeling and repair business specializing in custom carpentry...

06/11/2015

Pat W.

Category woodworking

04/17/2014

Michael L.

Category woodworking

09/13/2011

Richard K.

It was a refinish job and the woods were different colors and complicated. He hasn't finished the chairs as yet but he finished the table and he did a gorgeous job of that. We negotiated a flat rate and we looked and compared at what a new table of that quality would cost and we were getting it well under half. We also are getting what we want. I am not sure if I am getting a good price because I am a past customer or what but I got a good deal. The thing about these guys is that you can sit there and talk to them and you can negotiate about what you want to add and what not to do. Anytime he has done work that I didn't like he has re-done it to my specifications and so I have never had any issue with him. Whether it is negotiating or dealing with him after that. He has always made me feel good about what he is doing and I have shown it to all my neighbors. I am happy with his work. His pricing is extremely fair. His quality of work has varied from what I have wanted. He informs me he is late but his professionalism is first class. I have no problems using him at all and I am looking for a project to use him on. I like the guy he brings out and sometimes we eat out together and have a good time. We are just good friends.

Description of Work
I used the service of AAA Repair & Remodeling to do my kitchen and chairs for my dinning set.

Category furniture repair, woodworking

08/28/2010

Richard K.

AAA met with my wife and I to talk about our needs and expectations. AAA presented us with ideas and pictures of previous work and we finalized the work to be performed. A price quote was submitted. The price was good and work began within a couple of days. Work was done efficiently with only expected inconvenience. During work, we several times added work to be performed. This work was integrated into the workflow efficiently with costs communicated and accepted.

Description of Work
Restoration of a bedroom and bathrooom involving sheetrock repair, trim, painting, custom cabinets, & finishing, tile flooring, and plumbing. A 10' by 10' by 10' shed was designed and built outside, roofed, painted and electrified.

Category custom cabinets, decks, drywall, flooring contractor, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Abrahamsplumbing

Alvarez Painting

Will respond quickly to text inquiries at 214-662-8063. 3 Employees. Uses subs for electrical, carpentry, plumbing, floor & tile. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges

Pinnacle Painting & Construction

Located in Wylie, TX, Pinnacle Painting & Construction is a locally family owned company servicing the North Dallas area. We go "Above and Beyond Your Expectations." In need of a local here to stay expert? Pinnacle Painting & Construction is here to provide you with a professional experience. Pinnacle Painting and Construction is a professional painting and home remodeling company servicing the North Dallas area. We go above and beyond!

Offers by Pinnacle Painting & Construction on Angi

Kitchens, baths, entertainment centers, cabinets, mantels, stairs, crown moulding, custom closets, columns, beams, windows, doors, roofing, siding, arbors, decks, sheds, floors, tile, electrical, plumbing, landscaping.