The Joy of Clean

Founded 2016 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4113 Main St

Rowlett, TX 75088

We are offering sanitization cleaning with a disinfectant that is EPA-approved for killing Coronavirus. Our technicians are using face masks and can wear nitrile gloves if preferred.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We have multiple cleaning packages to fit your needs and budget! Give us a call to get your home sparkling again! Services we offer: - Top-to-Bottom Deep Cleaning - General Cleaning - Perfect Maintenance Cleaning (Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly. We guarantee all of our cleanings for your 100% satisfaction! We are bonded and insured. Check out over 300 5-star reviews from our customers here: https://sotellus.com/reviews/the-joy-of-clean/...

house cleaning (19)floor cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (1)blind cleaning (8)carpet cleaning (2)oriental rug cleaning (1)drapery cleaning (1)

10/02/2021

They are very punctual, very friendly, and very thorough in the job done.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

08/20/2021

Efficient and thorough. Staff was positive and amenable to room change needs from working at home.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

07/22/2021

Always prompt arrival and works the entire time (3 hrs). Finishes promptly with all general / weekly type cleaning accomplished well.

Description of Work
General Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

07/15/2021

Mercedes was polite, efficient, and thorough. She arrived on time, worked non-stop, and we appreciate her hard work!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback!

07/13/2021

I've been using The Joy of Cleaning for about a year now and am very pleased with their services. Our cleaner comes every two weeks to clean the house. She does an outstanding job and is so great with our two senior dogs. I love the fact that this is a small locally owned business in our community. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
General Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It is a pleasure serving you!

07/10/2021

My house looks fabulous! The team is polite, friendly, and courteous. I’m so glad I found them!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are delighted by your feedback!

03/03/2021

No response to a request for quote. Simply ignored.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]. We apologize that you did not receive a response to your request for cleaning. We normally make every effort to reach out in a timely manner. There were some things you requested in your description that we are typically not able to accommodate in our service. We regret that we did not reach out to inform you of that and sincerely apologize. We have left a voicemail with ...

09/17/2020

I enjoyed the ladies in my home and felt safe and secure while they were there. They cleaned things I don’t normally think about like door trim and light fixtures. I will bring them back again.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! I'm so happy we could serve you!

09/09/2020

The Joy Of cleaned it a great job cleaning my house. They were on time and extremely professional. They also cleaned every room and made it sparkle. I couldn’t ask for better service!

Description of Work
Cleaning house

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It is a pleasure serving you and your family!

07/24/2020

Recovering from surgery, so had the deep cleaning service. The 3 person team of Addie, Erica and Taylor were courteous, efficient, and did a thorough and professional job. They stayed 4 hours for my deep clean (including blinds and baseboards) and left my home spotless! The business co-owner David Elam was very collaborative in meeting my needs and budget.

Description of Work
"Top to Bottom" Deep Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,drapery cleaning,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

The Joy of Clean offers deep cleaning, general maid service, move-in / move-out cleanings, apartment cleaning, and office cleaning.

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning (except vacuuming and some stain removal)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check