POPE PLUMBING INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2009

4.1

LICENSE # M-36071 We are there when you need us, ready to take care of any problem that you may have with your plumbing systems. We know your time is valuable. That is why when you call, we will arrive when you need us with a skilled service technician and a well stocked truck ready to troubleshoot, and repair your plumbing problem on the spot. We are dedicated to servicing your plumbing needs with the professionalism you deserve....

Infiniti Plumbing Services

Infiniti Plumbing Services

We're dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your plumbing needs. We specialize in a variety of residential and commercial services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

11/29/2017

I messaged them over the weekend and they called first thing Monday morning to set up a time. The plumber was very courteous and explained exactly what was wrong and what he needed to do. I have a broken pipe in the yard and they will need to come back and dig it up. He was able to clean out the roots so that I can wait a little longer for repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water backing up into the house. They came out and diagnosed the problem quickly. They were able to temporarily fix the problem, but it is going to be a large job that I need done at a later date.

06/09/2017

After some miscommunication on when they would arrive, Jason was awesome! He completed the job in no time and made sure everything worked properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 2 exterior faucets.

01/18/2017

Jason came out and, after testing a few things, called the Noritz customer service number. He was on the phone with them for over 30 minutes, trouble-shooting. Together they diagnosed and fixed the problem. I was very grateful for Jason's persistence, and couldn't believe that it was actually fixed after years of malfunction. It works perfectly now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our tankless water heater had never worked properly. Several plumbers were unable to figure out why. They tried a few things and nothing worked.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/06/2014

Hired these guys in 2006 to fix a leak on the main line into my home. Just spent another $900.00 for a real plumber to fix Pope's repair. It turns out, the Pope Plumbing repair was accomplished with plastic fittings and hose clamps.....Plastic fittings and hose clamps are for temporary repairs and sprinkler systems not the main plumbing in to your house. Unbelievable that any plumber would think p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poor, below code, cheap, we-don't give a d , repairs.

12/07/2013

Original call to plumber was for 3 external faucets on house were leaking at the handle, and one external faucet in the yard not working, city water but low water pressure. The1st plumber came out showed me the nuts that needed to be tightened on house faucet to stop leaking, took picture of external faucet because he hadn't seen one before. He then tells me the routine visit cost is $185 and was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tightened faucet screws to prevent leaking. Changed faucet on external free standing water outlet.

CATEGORY plumbing

PLUMBING, SEWER & DRAIN SERVICES.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa