Roofmasters

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2016

3.7

1101 N Industrial Blvd

Round Rock, TX 78681

We do it right from the start by inspecting the materials delivered to your home to ensure that they have not been damaged in the delivery process all the way to the end by inspecting your completed roof by an English speaking supervisor....

08/28/2021

Caitlyn P.

We’ve been having nothing but headache with Roof Masters. We had hail damage to our roof back in April, hired Paul, and installment happened in early July. Ever since then it’s been a nightmare—little to no communication, constant lies and promises about following up, and a myriad of excuses to go with all. Silence for weeks upon weeks. All we wanted was transparency, and for a supplemental claim to be submitted for the gutters they removed (removed without being asked). We’ve been asking for five months now, and he missed the window we could submit the claim to our insurance. Beware hiring this company/Paul. Our neighborhood was hit hard recently, and all of our neighbors went with other companies and have had no problems.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

08/03/2021

Gal M.

Paul Tansano is the owner. They were great, very communicative, they did exactly what we requested, they worked with us with the prices, we were very happy with their work, they've done great work for me before and they're just great.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof.

08/29/2017

Ricky P.

This is a review for Roof Masters, an AKA for Renaissance. I'll include details, but for those who want my "bottom line" of this review, I would recommend Paul and Roofmasters to friends and family (and have), and will, no doubt, use them again in the near future for additional work (non-roof) on our home. I called three roofing companies for quotes; one never returned my call, another couldn't come for two weeks, but Paul came by the next day. I was impressed when the man himself, Paul, came out to our home for the initial estimate on our roof issues. Paul was very personable and didn't "speak down" to me or seem hurried through the inspection. It didn't seem to bother Paul when I went up on the roof with him. He schooled me on many aspects of roof work, from teaching me the proper terms to showing me the individual things to look for in good and bad roof work, using my own roof for examples. My reason for calling Paul, was some leak issues at a section of our roof, but Paul inspected the whole roof. Afterwards, Paul merely pointed out some recommendations and options for me to consider, but never steered me towards more work than really was necessary for the reasons I called them. When the wife and I agreed on which roof work to go with, Paul gave us a quote, which was very reasonable considering what we were asking for. Within the week, Paul's crew came out, with Paul himself showing up. The work was completed in a day, with a complete and thorough clean-up of the yard. When the next rains came, a leak returned, and after a call to Paul, so did a couple of his men. It turns out, this particular leak was fireplace (masonry)-related, and not roof-related, but Paul's men found the culprit and fixed it promptly at no additional cost to me; something I was not expecting. Weeks later and after a couple of days of rain from Hurricane Harvey, I received a call from Paul, just checking to see how their work was holding up. I was happy to report no leaks. Great customer service. I now understand, first-hand, why Paul and Roofmasters has so many great reviews. Thank you Paul.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on our house.

O'Jibway Construction

As a family-run business, we are committed to providing our Round Rock clientele with more personalized services that make your bottom line our top priority. Without the cumbersome overhead costs associated with larger, less versatile remodeling companies, with O'Jibway Construction you can rest assured that more of your hard earned money goes into the work itself.

Matthew Lorand Roofing

Since 1998 Matthew Lorand Roofing and Restoration Company has been Austin’s premier locally owned and operated residential roofing and construction company with honesty and integrity as the foundation of this family owned company. We specialize in everything from complete re-roofs, renovation projects, interior/exterior insurance claim renovations, re-roof insurance claims, emergency storm damage response, roof repairs, and all general home repairs. We are preferred installers with many shingle manufacturers and several insurance providers and have a long standing relationship with both our suppliers and insurance agencies. Our crews are licensed and certified in all the major brands and roof systems. We are fully Insured with Maximum Liability Insurance Coverage and all of work is backed by our Best Protection Full Warranty. Matthew Lorand Roofing and Restoration company has a shared commitment to work hard, be honest and we are committed to make every customer happy. We’ve grown a lot over the years, not because of clever marketing or advertising, but because we know that if we do things right and treat people fairly the rest will take care of itself. And so we want every customer to know that trust is only one of the many things we build well!

Offers by Matthew Lorand Roofing on Angi
    JNC Roofing and Remodeling

Damaged roof? Need hail restoration on the roof of your business? Or perhaps you're after a quick leak fix? If you’re reading this, you probably suspect that your roof is damaged or needs to be replaced. JNC’s highly-trained Pflugerville roofing contractors are experts in repair, replacement, and installation of all commercial and residential roof types including shingle, metal, flat, tile, TPO/EDM, modified bitumen, and silicon coating. We specialize in storm damage (wind & hail) repairs, skylight and vent/flashing installation, repair, and replacement.

Home Services / Roofing