Pest Wranglers

Round Rock, TX 78664

Locally owned company.

Michele E.
07/14/2022
Phenomenal! Kellie was professional, kind and had great communication skills!! Will be setting up a maintenance plan with them
Description of Work
Extermination
Elizabeth C.
09/07/2017
Set traps, repaired hole in chimney.
Description of Work
Trap varmint in attic.
home inspection, animal removal
John K.
04/27/2016
Found no termites but did find a sticker from another termite guy that had treated the house three years ago. Steve recommended that I NOT pay Pest Wranglers to treat the house but instead contact the company that had treated it three years ago and see if they would transfer the warranty Steve saved me a bundle and charged me nothing for his time.
Description of Work
Inspected my recently purchased rental house.
home inspection
Deanna A.
12/17/2015
Absolutely fabulous service. I had a very early conference call the morning they were scheduled to come, so the technician made sure to be here before 7am when the call was scheduled to start. He was extremely thorough inside and out while I conducted my business. To deal with the mouse trap, he very clearly explained what he did, then followed up with me several times over the next week or two on our options to catch this crafty little critter. When we finally caught the mouse, even very late in the evening, they came out to help retrieve the rat so I wouldn't have to deal with it. They were extremely responsive and never incremental fees for their trips. At each visit they made sure to thoroughly explain what they were doing, what the options were and were also very conscious of the right/humane methods for dealing with the pests. I would recommend them without reservation and will definitely use them again in the future.
Description of Work
Treated for spiders and ants in the house, but the real deciding factor to call in a specialist was a baby rat I found in my pantry. A play toy my cat brought in and lost interest in.
John J.
08/27/2014
Steve came out and checked all around the attic and on our roof. Yes, evidence of raccoons on our roof but none in our attic. Steve, was on time, professional, complete in his job. Saved me money as he said that since they're not in the attic and he didn't see any evidence of them trying to come into the attic, he didn't charge me for what he was going to do when he first looked at the job. Did come back the following Monday to again check to see if anything had changed. It didn't. So, he charged me 1/3 of what the original price was going to be. Steve, is honest and said I didn't need all the protection he was thinking I might need. I feel he did an awesome job and would certainly recommend him to anyone who has animal problems around their home. John
Description of Work
We thought we had raccoons on/in our roof/attic.
Cheryl D.
08/11/2014
We have been Pest Wrangler customers for years and we happy to be able to call on them again after a recent move. Steve is incredibly friendly and professional. He guarantees all his work and encourages you to call him back should you still see bugs after he has treated. Recently we had to do just that, and he was just as kind and courteous on the call back as he was during the initial treatment. We also appreciate that he takes into account the fact that we have young children and a small pet in the home when distributing pesticides and places them in spots that they will have the least likelyhood of coming into contact with them. If you don't already have a pest control company I would highly recommend Pest Wranglers!
Description of Work
Steve came out and did an all over treatment for our new home.
Melissa W.
08/16/2013
They always greet us and are very thorough even will get wasp out of the 2nd floor eves.
Description of Work
Steve and Patrick have served our home and kept it pest free for over 3 years. We have a maintenance contract to spray inside and exterior for pest prevention.
Colin K.
08/01/2013
The request for an appointment was very easy and quick. The technician that came out to the house called 30min in advance and right at the time stated in the appointment setup call. The technician listened to everything I had to say, and treated my house in a quick and thorough manner. I would use them again, and I may hire them for the reoccurring service option.
Description of Work
Pest control treatment for common ants
MARTHA S.
05/14/2013
My experience with Pest Wrangler was great.
Description of Work
I called Pest Wranglers to quote on removing birds and nests from the vents around our home. Patrick Kerry came out the next day. Because of the location of some of the vents and our tin roof, he did not have the equipment to do the work. He referred me to someone that might be able to help us and even called that person to explain the situation.
Robert B.
05/04/2013
Owner, Steve, came to our house and did the inspection. It was late in the day but he sent the estimates and documentation the same day by email. We accepted the estimate and made the appointment for treatment a few days later. Pest Wranglers called the day of the appointment to say they were on the way, showed up on time and completed the work in a little over 2 hours. The technician, Patrick, was very thorough, cleaned up when done, explained all the billing paperwork and answered all our questions. Steve called a day or two after the job was done to be sure we were satisfied and make sure we had no questions.
Description of Work
Whole house exterior termite treatment
Brooke C.
04/29/2013
Patrick did a great job helping us trap and remove a possum that had been getting into the walls of our house. (I actually thought it was rats at first, but this turned out not to be the case.) Patrick was extremely professional, and helpfully resolved the problem after a few visits. Based on this experience I would definitely recommend Pest Wranglers to others.
Description of Work
Possum / Rat Removal
Sandra H.
02/06/2013
I called Steve at pest wranglers after several unsuccessful attempts to control the tree roach problem in my home with other pest control companies. He was very helpful and knowledgable and took much time to explain what he could do and how it worked. He could tell that I was very frustrated with this ongoing problem and generously offered to perform the service but I would not have to pay until I felt satisfied that the problem was under control. I am very happy to say that the problem is now under control and I no longer fear the embarrassment and horror of an enormous roach crawling by the feet of my visitors or falling off the ceiling into someone's lap. It's a huge relief and I highly recommend their services to others with similar problems.
Description of Work
Extermination service
Cody D.
12/11/2012
Steve was great - he returned my initial phone call promptly, and was able to come to my house within 24 hours - a must when there is a roach spotting!! On the phone, he asked several diagnostic questions and based on my answers, offered me his lowest-cost solution - a one-time visit. I've talked to tons of door-to-door pest control sales people who always insist on putting you on a monthly contract, but Steve said that with the problems we'd been having and the length of time we've lived in our house, a one-time visit was all we needed. I couldn't believe he didn't try to up-sell me, especially since I was an easy target (roach-panicked housewife!). He was on-time for his appointment and worked quickly and efficiently. He even pointed out a few potential problem areas in our house (water damage that could lead to termites, etc) along the way. I would definitely recommend Pest Wranglers and will call him again if another critter shows up!
Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs inside and outside the home.
Marlyn D.
09/05/2012
The work went really well. The one thing I liked is the owner answers his own phone. He sprayed the outside of house. he contaected us 1 year after the original service to make sure everything is still ok.
Description of Work
Treated our house for pests and insects.
Melisa S.
07/31/2012
Steve Hunt has been taking care of my home for so long I can no longer remember when we first started using his services. I'd say it's been about 5 years now. It started with an ant colony that had started living in my home without even helping pay the mortgage. It tried spraying them myself but they kept coming back. Finally, I asked my neighbors who they used and Steve was highly recommended. I called him and got a quote. I also got quotes from two other well known companies comparing everyone's services and prices for one year. Pest Wranglers offers more for less money. So I called them back and scheduled a time with Steve to come out. As all the other reviewers have stated, Steve is professional, friendly, on-time, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Each time Steve comes out to treat the house, he asks if we are having any problems with pests, he brings a dog treat for our dog, and reminds me to call him if we need anything. The great thing about Steve, they aren't just words to him. He really means it. One time I didn't call but instead waited for my next scheduled appointment. Steve nicely told me that if we need his service in between appointments that I need to call. His words, "That's what you're paying me for." So today, I called letting him know we had found a wasp nest hiding out. He came out, took care of it, checked the rest of the house and the "friendly neighbor" fence we have for any other nests. Then he apologized to me for not spotting the nest at his last service call and thanked me for calling him. And as I mentioned before, he really means it.
Description of Work
Protects home and yard from all sorts of unwanted pests. Services are scheduled every other month; six treatments per year. Different methods, such as dusting and spraying are used assuring complete protection throughout the year. If needed, will come again in between service dates. For instance, if it rains and fire ant mounds pop up, just call Pest Wranglers and they come out and treat it. Specific issues that Steve has taken care of include rover ants, fire ants and another type of ant I don't recall their name. Steve could always identify where the colony lived, how they are getting in and taking care of them needed only one treatment. Also, he provides glue traps for that space by the front of the garage door where mice, lizards and other things like to come in. And if you catch something yucky, he is willing to come out and take care of removing the trap and replacing it.
Cameron B.
07/22/2012
I've had some carpenter ants living outside my porch for a couple of years now. I've tried several things from Home Depot to get rid of them myself, but never had a professional look at it. This June things got really bad though and they were coming in the house every night. I tried a number of things but nothing could make a dent in them. I had two professionals come out and take a look. First, ABC came and "couldn't find the colony." They suspected it was on my neighbors property and recommended we trim our trees or something. Overall we weren't impressed (especially since I'm pretty sure I located a colony myself even). A couple weeks later I called Pest Wranglers. It was a Friday afternoon and Steve (owner) answered the phone himself. He was very friendly and professional on the phone, and when he found out where I lived he said he'd swing by on his way to his next errand. Less than 2 hours later Steve was onsite to assess the problem and recommend a solution. Steve was great and walked around the property with me and showed me some problem areas. He also pointed out that we're doing a good job of keeping our trees trimmed so that wasn't the problem. Within 10 minutes Steve located 1 colony of Acrobat Ants coming from my neighbors tree over to my front door, and the colony of carpenter ants on my back deck. He explained that this was a "satellite colony" and went searching for the big nest. Long story short (too late, I know), Steve ended up treating everything and was finished within half an hour. He took care of all the ants on my property, and also exterminated the Acrobat ants on my neighbors property (who lease their home). In addition, he took care of several fire-ant mounds he noticed, and even took down some old wasp nests for me. Awesome! It's been about 10 days now and we haven't had any more ant problems. We're very happy!
Description of Work
Located and exterminated carpenter ant colony; located and exterminated acrobat ant colony.
James K.
07/06/2012
Owner Steve Hunt arrived punctually at our home this morning, one day after my wife had called him because she heard critters running around in the substructure of our house. Hunt spent about 45 minutes inspecting our property inside and out. He said rats had gained entry to the dark spaces between walls and floors through a chewed-out hole he discovered on an upstairs outdoor deck. He told us how to plug it and where to set some mousetraps. He said since he was not going to do the actual plugging and trapping that there would be no charge for his visit. Said call him back if this does not solve the problem. He was professional, courteous, informative and knowledgeable.
Description of Work
Home inspection due to suspected critters inside walls.
pest control, animal removal

Upon inspection we found the home had been sealed previously by another company. Since there was only one spot where rodents were gaining entry and because sealing it would be very simple we counselled the Kings on how to seal the hole and trap the rodents themselves. This way they did not need to pay us anything, not even for the inspection. We assured the Kings if sealing that spot did not do the trick or if they had any other questions or problems to call and we'd be right out to help.
Amanda B.
06/20/2012
Steve Hunt came out to evaluate our home and perform the service within a day of our initial call. I have a low tolerance for bugs so we decided to continue service every other month. His rate was very competitive and he assured us that if we had problems before the next scheduled extermination date, just give him a call. Well, the very next week, we noted a problem with some beetles in our backyard. He came out and took care of the issue the very next day at no extra charge. While he was here, he also re-checked the rest of the property and found some other critters that he also took care of. I was pleased that he was so responsive and thorough, pro-actively addressing an issue we didn't even know we had! Great customer service and the problem was quickly resolved.
Description of Work
We hired Pest Wranglers to perform bi-monthly extermination service on our home after finding multiple wasp hives near our entry ways and an unwelcome scorpion in our home.
Beverly P.
06/07/2012
Steve Hunt came out to service the house I just bought recently. After reading a lot of referrals for exterminators, I decided on Pest Wranglers. I tend to want to give the smaller companies my business, if at all possible, and I like to do business with local people as well. Since the reviews were impressive to me, AND he doesn't require any contract, I went with him. Boy, was I right on the money with this guy. I cannot say enough nice things about him. I will definitely be using them as my go-to pest exterminators! FYI- I thought the price was great considering the amount of time, product, and effort this guy did to take care of my house properly.
Description of Work
Steve Hunt was punctual as well and efficient, thorough and very knowledgeable. He Sprayed my entire two -story house interior, as well as the exterior area.Will definitely call them again for all of my "pesty" problems as well as maintainance as needed.
SEABORN V.
05/04/2012
It worked and they were able to get rid of them. It takes a lot of work and diligence to get rid of the rats, but he was able to do it.
Description of Work
They did a rat exclusion. They go in and seal up all the places that the rats can get in and set the traps.
Madison S.
03/13/2012
It's a good company. They are very prompt, thorough, courteous and customer oriented. We think they are reasonable for the quality of work they did. The owner himself is a very nice person, very customer oriented.
Description of Work
I used Pest Wranglers.
RON G.
10/17/2011
We used them extensively in our previous home. We also used them about a year ago in my new home but we didn't have a need to continue since there weren't any issues and not because we didn't like them. They were very dependable and their services were very good at eliminating any problem that we might have had. They use eco-friendly and non-toxic type of stuff. I would rate them very highly.
Description of Work
We have used Pest Wranglers for pest control and exterminating.
Thao P.
10/11/2010
After reviewing different local companies, I decided to go with Pest Wranglers due to their reviews on Angies List. The dispatcher was detailed in his explanation of services and during our conversation I never felt pressured to sign up for their bi-monthly service. The tech came out on time and even took off his shoes (a lot of contractors aren't so cognizant) when entering my home to start his work. Overall I'm pleased with them and would not hesitate to call again.
Description of Work
Pest control
Howard S.
09/28/2010
Very thorough, wiped out multiple acrobat ant colonies in the trees and our deck, also got rid of a colony of wasps living in our porch light. We had to call him back when we found fire ants in the house a few days later coming through a bathroom wall. He was no less punctual and professional the second time around and didn't charge for the second visit. Seemed very careful to look for all the possible entry points and explained everything clearly at each step.
Description of Work
Got rid of an ant infestation in the house, checked outside for infestations in the trees and house foundation.
Zachary R.
08/28/2010
Arrived on time. Very personable. Explained what he was doing and why. Showed evidence of the problem. Offered treatment at quoted price. Treatment performed onsite for price quoted and even extended the warranty.
Description of Work
Diagnosed and treated Acrobat Ant infestation.

Win Home Inspection Leander

We specialize in home inspection services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Real Green Pest Control and Lawn Care

Real Green Pest Control and Lawn Care has been providing a green approach since 1989; well before when "Green" was cool. With over 30 trucks in our fleet, we are large enough to get it done in a timely manner, but small enough to give you the personal service you deserve and want. Family owned by Jerry Naiser, an ISA Certified Arborist, Texas Forestry Certified Oak Wilt Specialist and Texas Certified Master Gardener.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

General structural pest control for all ants (including fire ants and wood destroying ants), earwigs, pill bugs, silverfish, wasps, stored product pests such as moths, rats, and mice. Exclusion work for rodent and bird activity in attics, wood destroying insect reports for home buying, termite control and prevention for pre-construction and post construction homes and businesses.