Pest Wranglers

Round Rock, TX 78664

Locally owned company....

09/07/2017

Elizabeth C.

Set traps, repaired hole in chimney.

Description of Work
Trap varmint in attic.

Category home inspection,animal removal

04/27/2016

John K.

Found no termites but did find a sticker from another termite guy that had treated the house three years ago. Steve recommended that I NOT pay Pest Wranglers to treat the house but instead contact the company that had treated it three years ago and see if they would transfer the warranty Steve saved me a bundle and charged me nothing for his time.

Description of Work
Inspected my recently purchased rental house.

Category home inspection

12/17/2015

Deanna A.

Absolutely fabulous service. I had a very early conference call the morning they were scheduled to come, so the technician made sure to be here before 7am when the call was scheduled to start. He was extremely thorough inside and out while I conducted my business. To deal with the mouse trap, he very clearly explained what he did, then followed up with me several times over the next week or two on our options to catch this crafty little critter. When we finally caught the mouse, even very late in the evening, they came out to help retrieve the rat so I wouldn't have to deal with it. They were extremely responsive and never incremental fees for their trips. At each visit they made sure to thoroughly explain what they were doing, what the options were and were also very conscious of the right/humane methods for dealing with the pests. I would recommend them without reservation and will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Treated for spiders and ants in the house, but the real deciding factor to call in a specialist was a baby rat I found in my pantry. A play toy my cat brought in and lost interest in.

08/27/2014

John J.

Steve came out and checked all around the attic and on our roof. Yes, evidence of raccoons on our roof but none in our attic. Steve, was on time, professional, complete in his job. Saved me money as he said that since they're not in the attic and he didn't see any evidence of them trying to come into the attic, he didn't charge me for what he was going to do when he first looked at the job. Did come back the following Monday to again check to see if anything had changed. It didn't. So, he charged me 1/3 of what the original price was going to be. Steve, is honest and said I didn't need all the protection he was thinking I might need. I feel he did an awesome job and would certainly recommend him to anyone who has animal problems around their home. John

Description of Work
We thought we had raccoons on/in our roof/attic.

08/11/2014

Cheryl D.

We have been Pest Wrangler customers for years and we happy to be able to call on them again after a recent move. Steve is incredibly friendly and professional. He guarantees all his work and encourages you to call him back should you still see bugs after he has treated. Recently we had to do just that, and he was just as kind and courteous on the call back as he was during the initial treatment. We also appreciate that he takes into account the fact that we have young children and a small pet in the home when distributing pesticides and places them in spots that they will have the least likelyhood of coming into contact with them. If you don't already have a pest control company I would highly recommend Pest Wranglers!

Description of Work
Steve came out and did an all over treatment for our new home.

08/16/2013

Melissa W.

They always greet us and are very thorough even will get wasp out of the 2nd floor eves.

Description of Work
Steve and Patrick have served our home and kept it pest free for over 3 years. We have a maintenance contract to spray inside and exterior for pest prevention.

08/01/2013

Colin K.

The request for an appointment was very easy and quick. The technician that came out to the house called 30min in advance and right at the time stated in the appointment setup call. The technician listened to everything I had to say, and treated my house in a quick and thorough manner. I would use them again, and I may hire them for the reoccurring service option.

Description of Work
Pest control treatment for common ants

05/14/2013

MARTHA S.

My experience with Pest Wrangler was great.

Description of Work
I called Pest Wranglers to quote on removing birds and nests from the vents around our home. Patrick Kerry came out the next day. Because of the location of some of the vents and our tin roof, he did not have the equipment to do the work. He referred me to someone that might be able to help us and even called that person to explain the situation.

05/04/2013

Robert B.

Owner, Steve, came to our house and did the inspection. It was late in the day but he sent the estimates and documentation the same day by email. We accepted the estimate and made the appointment for treatment a few days later. Pest Wranglers called the day of the appointment to say they were on the way, showed up on time and completed the work in a little over 2 hours. The technician, Patrick, was very thorough, cleaned up when done, explained all the billing paperwork and answered all our questions. Steve called a day or two after the job was done to be sure we were satisfied and make sure we had no questions.

Description of Work
Whole house exterior termite treatment

04/29/2013

Brooke C.

Patrick did a great job helping us trap and remove a possum that had been getting into the walls of our house. (I actually thought it was rats at first, but this turned out not to be the case.) Patrick was extremely professional, and helpfully resolved the problem after a few visits. Based on this experience I would definitely recommend Pest Wranglers to others.

Description of Work
Possum / Rat Removal

Centex Home Inspections, PLLC

Centex Home Inspections is a veteran-owned company. We aren't afraid of a little hard work, and we are willing to put in the effort no matter the circumstances. Through our home inspection services, we continue to serve our community and put that experience to work for you. Centex Home Inspections provides professional home inspection services in Central Texas including Kempner, Copperas Cove, Killeen, Harker Heights, Ft Hood, Lampasas, and surrounding communities. Not sure if that's you? Give us a call at (254) 397-6465

Berrett Pest Control

Berrett Pest Control is proud to offer the best in Austin pest control and pest management services to clients in Austin and the surrounding areas. We care about each of our customers and take the time to access each situation to create the best treatment plan to fit each individual need. Through comprehensive treatment and maintenance, our experienced technicians provide continued relief from home pests. Don’t sacrifice quality over price, when you can have both! Berrett pest control offers great quality at a great price. Call today for protection from home pests, bed bugs, termites or for any other pest control Austin services – at 512.379.7333. We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns.

Offers by Berrett Pest Control on Angi
    Bulwark Exterminating-Austin

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

General structural pest control for all ants (including fire ants and wood destroying ants), earwigs, pill bugs, silverfish, wasps, stored product pests such as moths, rats, and mice. Exclusion work for rodent and bird activity in attics, wood destroying insect reports for home buying, termite control and prevention for pre-construction and post construction homes and businesses.