Floor Coverings International

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2012

1:30 PM - 5:00 PM

475 Round Rock West Dr Suite 100A

Round Rock, TX 78681

We are your flooring connection serving both residential and commercial customers. We are your full service flooring company, Sales and installation. We specialize in bringing our showroom to your home where you can see the actual samples right next to your cabinets, walls and furniture. We also have a showroom that you can visit by appt only. We are your Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Laminate HQ....

flooring (27)tile installation (13)carpet installation (12)hardwood floors (8)home remodeling (3)marble & granite (2)

12/19/2021

Reggie W.

Floor Coverings are fantastic! Angela is extremely professional and easy to work with. The company quote was very price competitive and my wife and I would not hesitate to use this company for future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen tile backsplash installation

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

03/11/2021

Larry M.

Angela and Leroy responded very quickly to my request for carpeting. They showed up on time with a full set of samples. They were very helpful in explaining all the different carpet and padding options. When it was time to install, the installers showed up on time. They were very professional. They carefully moved all the big furniture out of the way before they started each room.. When they were finished, they took care to make sure everything was put back exactly the way I wanted it. The carpet is installed flawlessly. I can’t see any seams and the edges around the baseboards are all tucked in perfectly.

Description of Work
Carpet

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/09/2021

Elizabeth G.

It was fantastic. One of the few companies that goes above and beyond. They always cleaned up after themselves. Their customer service was fantastic. Quality of the work was beautiful. They come to check their work.

Description of Work
They removed the carpet from my house and installed luxury vinyl.

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

07/09/2017

Kathy V.

Floor Coverings International provided exceptional service from the initial meeting at my home to select the product through the completion of the project when Rene Salazar walked through the completed project with me.

Description of Work
New luxury vinyl floors in three bedrooms

Work Completed On 02/28/2017

01/09/2017

Danna W.

The installers were exceptional and the end results were great. The sales man went on vacation shortly after we paid for the hardwoods and installation and turned us over to someone in house who didn't always respond to my calls promptly. Regarding the carpet pad we wish we had picked a more premium higher grade pad but the salesman acted as if the medium grade would be cushy and it's not as plush as we prefer and gladly would have paid more for the plush pad. I would grade both the carpet installers and the hardwood installers an A and the salesman and front office a B - .

Description of Work
Replaced two rooms and a closet with hardwood floors and two rooms with new carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/15/2016

11/10/2016

Kyra E.

The communication with this company was abysmal. The house is a rental and my part-time home and friends of mine live there full time. We got a bad start as the salesman that came out to measure the space tried to upsell my tenant-friends to more expensive material than I had originally selected as if a) they would try to pull one over on me and b) I wouldn't notice the difference. It was downhill from there. The material I chose from their patternbook was discontinued. Multiple phone calls getting another visit to select new material. I asked them to schedule the installation directly with my tenants which they didn't, resulting in a panicked tenant who wasn't going to be home at the scheduled time and me calling both the salesman and the owner of the business to try to rectify the situation. (The owner never called me back.) Once rescheduled, the workmen didn't install toe moulding in the bathroom (it wasn't in their work order) despite having discussed it with the salesman as included in the estimate. I tried to call the salesman and the owner before the workmen left to avoid another visit. Neither of them called me back. The bathroom sat unfinished. I got an invoice. I didn't pay it since no one had ever called me back about the unfinished work. After a couple of months the salesman called me back and said they would send someone out to finish the job - but they really needed that money! Eventually they sent someone out and it was finished. I will say the workmen were on time, professional, friendly and did a good job. The floors look good. It's a real pity they're not working for a management team who gives the same level of service. I will replace the carpet with wood floors in the rest of the house next year and I will not being using this company. My tenants refused to deal with them again.

Description of Work
I had the vinyl square flooring in the kitchen and bath replaced with vinyl sheeting.

Work Completed On 05/31/2016

I am sorry for your experience. We have a good team and seems like we dropped the ball. The end was a good installation and I hope that you give us another opportunity to better your previous experience. Rene Salazar

10/31/2016

Dan S.

It went really well. Estimator was prompt and courteous and bid was returned in a timely manner. Pricing seemed fair and in line with other bids. When I revisit project will definitely use them.

Description of Work
From initial contact to submitting a detailed bid, the service was fantastic and pricing was very fair. We decided to hold off on the project for now but will definitely call Floor Coverings when we're ready.

Work Completed On 10/31/2016

Thanks [Member name]! My pleasure working with you. Rene

10/04/2016

Danna W.

The installation of both the carpet and the hardwood floors went well. The installers on both teams for carpet and hardwood flooring were highly competent, professional and friendly. However the salesman told us it was highly like the hardwoods could be installed in one day and no more than one and one half days by a team of three installers. The first day of installation the lead man left our home around 12:30 pm to move onto another job. The second day one man was replaced with another man but only two installers were working the installation. Bottom line is no company should over promise and under deliver on the completion time frame. Day one the installers worked till 6:30 pm and Day two the installers worked till 7:30 pm, disrupting our evenings. The floors look great and the installers were hard workers and highly skilled at their jobs. If hiring them--as the end results were great-- confirm how many men on the job and know up front how long the job will take. All is well that ends well, we are happy with our floors, both carpet and hardwoods.

Description of Work
We needed two rooms of carpet replaced with new carpet, and our Master Bedroom and Closet and our Study replaced with Hardwood Floors.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

I am sorry about your experience. You are correct we shouldn't promise something that we couldn't deliver. You experience is not the norm. Thanks for your business!

10/01/2015

Penny L.

The floor was installed in a 43 year old house. The foundation was more uneven than expected an the old walls and flood repairs presented challenges. The installer did a beautiful job of floating the floors so there is no flex or noise. The representative helped find wide baseboards that matched the door frames and other trim but also helped cover up wall gaps and damage. No one knows the floor isn't wood. The maintenance is easier than wood or laminate flooring. We love it.

Description of Work
Installed an entire house of luxury vinyl flooring. We were flooded in May and all of the flooring had to be replaced. They worked with us to schedule around other contractors and provide appropriate estimates for FEMA and others involved in the recovery efforts.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/24/2015

09/28/2015

glen S.

Tom showed up quickly gave a concise estimate and stuck to the estimate. His crew showed up on time-did efficient quiete work-show innovation and imagination- cleaned up afterward and came back to check on it all. Tom came by and checked every detail with us before closing.

Description of Work
excellent flooring

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

Ceramic tile, Natural Stone, Wood grain plank tile, Engineered hardwood flooring, Solid hardwood flooring, Laminate flooring, Vinyl flooring, Luxury Plank Vinyl flooring. Residential flooring,commercial flooring, All sales and installation flooring services.

We don't do stained concrete floors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available