Economy Computer Repair

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2012

Computer Sales

We specialize in one to one customer service. What this means is you will communicate with one person. You do not have to explain everything to several people. We will win you trust and support We will be in your corner, to keep your computer, up and running at optimum performance. Serving Round Rock and Surrounding Areas since 2008 Alternate phone: (512) 897-0328...

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee. We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

09/13/2016

It was wonderful! He identified the problems, kept it overnight, and "cleaned up" whatever was wrong with my computer. It has been working with no problems since then, better than it has operated in a long time. He also gave me many operating tips to get the most out of my computer.

Description of Work
My computer was "freezing up" and had so many problems I was unable to work effectively.

09/02/2015

Matt was excellent. Brought in a completely nonfunctional laptop and it was diagnoses and running in less than 48 hours! Easy to do business with as well.

Description of Work
Fixed laptop.

06/17/2015

They advertised the service on site but when I called them several months after I purchased the deal, they said they could no longer come to the site so I need to bring it to their store. Also, I thought I could use the deal for repair but they said it is for clean up only. Fortunately the store was close enough to drive by.

Description of Work
Cleaned up the computer and performed a few small requests to make the computer operation more efficient

Category computer repair

My name is Matthew Webster. I am the owner at Economy Computer Repair. I would not have said we could not come to your house or that the service could be only used for clean-up. That is not our policy. However some repairs are more effectively done at the shop. Clean-ups are not one of them. This was 6 months ago. I need more information.

11/17/2014

It was great! They got all my data recovered and saved to an external drive in 2 days. The drive was completely shot and unbootable and I thought I had lost 8 years of stuff. Excellent service and results as well as nice guys to work with. Highly recoommend this company for computer issues.

Description of Work
Data recovery from a crashed hard drive.

10/22/2014

He did a very great job. He installed anti-virus software and tweaked it. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I will be using him again for my computer problems.

Description of Work
I thought I had a virus. My computer didn't work properly. I purchased a Big Deal to get this repaired.

Category computer repair

Virus Removal. Repair. Reinstall Microsoft - Windows 7, Vista, Windows 8. Laptop & Desktop Repair. Data Recovery. Computer Sales.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover