Christianson Air Conditioning and Plumbing

Founded 1950 • With Angi since August 2016

1950 Louis Henna Boulevard

Round Rock, TX 78664

Christianson Air Conditioning and Plumbing is well-known for service excellence and is the name you have trusted since 1950. Servicing the Austin and San Antonio, TX area. We specialize in air conditioning repair, maintenance and replacement as well as plumbing repair and water heater maintenance. We are your one stop for all HVAC services....

01/19/2021

David C.

We just moved into our new (build) home 5 days ago and our heat wasn’t working so I called Christianson since they installed our two HVAC during the build. Christianson told me that since our builder didn’t request to have the heat turned on I needed to call my builder and have the builder call them. Not the best customer service as they could’ve called the builder to work things out but they rather have their paying customer take extra steps. I requested that a manager call me and never received a call back till this day. I called my builder and they worked things out and a day later Christianson sent someone out to turn our heat on. Fast forward to today one of my iDevices thermostats is power cycling on and off and I am not able to adjust the temperature. So I call Christianson again and get the run around. I’m told to watch the videos so I know how to program the thermostat. I explain to the rude lady that I programmed the other one downstairs so I know what I’m doing. She continues to tell me that I need to try again and to send them a video so they can see what’s going on. I sent the video of the defective thermostat around 10AM and asked to speak with a manager and was told they were busy. It’s now 8PM and no call, no reply back to email. This is par for the course and clearly Christianson doesn’t care. They got their money and I’m stuck with horrible customer and a malfunctioning thermostat.

Description of Work
HVAC Install New home

04/18/2018

Jon F.

I got bids from two well-rated companies and Christianson was much lower. The Christianson guy who wrote the bid, Pat, was a seasoned pro and gave me a lot of good free A/C advice. Christianson came out and did the installation a couple days later and the whole thing took less than 5 hours. The new system works great and they did a very nice job of the installation.

Description of Work
Replaced upstairs and downstairs A/C, both condenser and evaporator units

08/24/2017

Annemarie A.

They've been wonderful. They are very nice I like them. I do like them so if I have a problem I would use them. They are good. I'd give them an "A" all the way.

Description of Work
Wiring in bathroom. Toilet repair. Warranty work. Replaced a seal on toilet.

Category plumbing,home warranty companies,drain cleaning

08/14/2017

Gail B.

06/16/2017

JENNIFER B.

Description of Work
They did seasonal HVAC maintenance twice a year. Someone came out and checked it out.

05/24/2017

Cathy D.

05/18/2017

Donna J.

They are excellent, very nice and punctual. They tell you when they are going to come. They call you ahead of time. They are very professional. The $189 was for fall and spring service.

Description of Work
They came and checked my AC for the summer.

05/18/2017

Donna J.

Description of Work
They came and checked the heater for the winter.

05/09/2017

Mary R.

We used them both on our previous house and our new house. That was just the call out charge. He didn't charge me anything else. They came out immediately. He did the repair in under 10 minutes. Then asked what else in the house he could do because I was paying for an hour of service. He went around and checked various other things. He gave me recommendations on things that should be repaired or replaced. They were very good.

Description of Work
They replaced a broken pipe in the shower.

05/09/2017

Mary R.

Category water heater repair

03/24/2017

Carolyn R.

Description of Work
......................................................................................

03/20/2017

Carl L.

The reason I use them is when we had the house built, the builders used them for doing the plumbing work so I figured they know the plumbing and they know what the situation is. It was a package deal, it's bundled in with when they check out the air conditioning in April and they check out my furnace in the fall. I pay a flat fee of like $225. They've been good. It could be more cost effective. It was 2 workers and it took a little over an hour. They are a plumbing and air conditioning company and that's what they do. They do plumbing and air conditioning well. Personally, I would recommend family and friends to use the plumber that did the plumbing originally and that way you're gonna find they have the parts that go with all of the different things. Other than that, they are good but I would recommend for them to find out who did the plumbing originally.

Description of Work
They most recently drained the hot water tanks and checked all of the plumbing and replaced a couple of seal rings on the flapper on the toilets.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/23/2017

Robert S.

They did a great job. They did it fast and efficient, showed up on time and they gave me some hints about the future. I bought all of the cartridges from a store. I did not know, they tell me after the fact but most people don't know this, but with these faucets, you can call the manufacturer and they will send you these cartridges for free & you can install them yourself. They said just call them up, get the cartridges and we'll come and install it. Most people can install it themselves. I had some trouble. The reason I called them was I couldn't get the faucet handles off to replace the cartridges. So I replaced those that I could and then I needed them to replace the others because I couldn't get those faucets off. In the future I know to call the manufacturer, get the cartridges and replace them myself or call them.

Description of Work
They replaced the cartridges in the faucets.

02/23/2017

Robert S.

01/18/2017

Chris C.

Great price, great workers. They are the best with the best price.

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenance

01/18/2017

Good quality great price

Description of Work
Install complete HVAC system.

01/13/2017

Paul M.

Description of Work
......................................................

10/27/2016

Leslie M.

10/25/2016

Patricia F.

Description of Work
...

10/24/2016

Sally B.

They are courteous, polite, helpful. They gave me hints on how to have better efficiency.

Description of Work
Check up.

08/15/2016

Debbie M.

Description of Work
I used Christianson Air Conditioning and Plumbing for heating & A/C.

Cold is on the Right Plumbing

We're Committed. Cold is on the Right Plumbing is a service based plumbing provider that is committed to you and your home or business. Growing up in the plumbing trade has allowed us to have the liberty to work with some of the best (and worst!) tradespeople in the industry. When we decided to open the doors to the Cedar Park and Austin and Lakeway communities it was under the belief that we could adapt everything learned over the years to provide a more meaningful and helpful experience to our customers.

A.C.E. Plumbing

Offers by A.C.E. Plumbing on Angi
    American Eagle Plumbing Inc

Since 2009, American Eagle Plumbing. has been servicing Round Rock, TX, and its surrounding areas in all of its plumbing needs. We are committed to high-quality work, long-term relationships and clear communication. Our team is thoroughly background checked and our business maintains a sterling reputation with the Better Business Bureau. Contact our team today!

Offers by American Eagle Plumbing Inc on Angi

plumbing, air conditioning, water heater, a/c repair, HVAC