AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2006

Family owned and operated, servicing the Travis and Willimson county for fifteen years. Home repairs, fence repair or replace, siding repair or replace , window replacement, doors, tile, wood laminate floors, trim carpentry and much more. We offer free estimates and a two year warranty on all new installations....

Expo Home Improvement

Since 2006, we've specialized in Bath and Shower Remodels, Window and Door Replacements, and Insulation for your home. As a local company, it is our pleasure to offer only the best products and solutions, because we know the heart of every Texan home, is a family. Your new home improvement project should be a great experience! So choose a trusted contractor you know you can count on! Over 15,000 Texan Families have trusted us with their home renovations. Give us a call today! M-39963

Lion Windows

Lion Windows is an Austin-owned company with combined experience of half a century providing the highest level of service in the industry. We take an individualized approach to all of our customers’ projects, regardless of scale or budget. Our knowledge of windows and doors and installation expertise is unrivaled in Central Texas. Our comprehensive portfolio of window brands cover all options from mid-tier windows, to high-end windows, to ultra luxury custom windows.

Offers by Lion Windows on Angi

01/28/2016

Very badly. Both columns are inferior wood...chipped with vertical cracks and will have to be replaced. During the job, he asked for more money to buy columns and then pocketed the money after picking some inferior scrap columns. He will not return my phone calls to offer a remedy. Avoid these people like the plague!

Description of Work
Replaced wood columns on front and back porches.

05/16/2014

Excellent job done. I will probably have the same folks install floor tile when ready.

Description of Work
Replace cartridges in 2 faucets, repaired and painted small ceiling cracks in garage.

03/13/2014

Firstly, I like the fact that Mike answers his phone. I know a lot of people are busy, and I dont demand thsi type of response...but when it happens this way...well it is just a great bonus. I explained what I needed done, and it was difficult for me to set a time as we were at the mercy of the counter contractors finishing. Mike called me to check in , and I finally gave him the green light.It turns out that there were some "extra " things that needed to be done in unison with the job, and it was my error for not describing. Mike took care of the issues..having to make 2 home depot runs. He didnt ask for more money, ut out of fairness I offered and paid it. He is a nice guy...clean, respectful and knowledgeable. The job took longer because of the additional issues, and I knew that he had a previous engagement, but he finished the job without any anxiety or complaints. That was good. As a woman I get intimidated when I have to deal with hothead males. I would definitely use him again, adn I found out afterward that he is knowledgeable in tile work as well.

Description of Work
installation of sinks

Category handyman service,plumbing

03/08/2014

Was little delayed because of previous commitment. Got job done in two days have to wait for title to set. Was on time second day. Although he was delayed he called to let me know of the delay. Job he did was very good just what we were wanted. He bought supplies except for paint. I needed a sample to match color at Lowes.

Description of Work
Put title in front of shower and replace trim on patio post and corner of house.

12/13/2012

What was a small leak from upstairs, out of town for a week, came back to find that small water leak had caused damage to kitchen below, including cabinets. After drying, inspection, they described what was required, scheduled the work and showed up on time and did the various things needed. The project required a few days to complete, which was made known to me before we agreed on the work and a price. Previous work has included replacing my fence and smaller work needed for the house. I trust them, and would use their services in the future. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Both Mike and his father were very skilled and professional in work performed. The actual work included replacing sheet rock, wood work for kitchen, preparation for painting, then matching paint to other parts of the kitchen ceiling. Also, repair or replacement of some cabinets, and other wood work in kitchen. The end result was a perfect match. Their services have been used before, and any future work needed in these areas, I would not hesitate to contact them first. Any clean up, removal of material was done to satisfaction. They kept me informed of work needed, this took several days, to complete the project. Always on time, and made sure I was satisfied with work performed. They have multiple skills for handyman, make sure any work is done to current code standards, but customer satisfaction they understand how important this is too.

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

11/30/2012

Mike arrived at the designated time. He was professional and his price seemed fair. We told him we were going to get a second estimate and then make a decision. The only reason we went with the other company was because they called a few days after to see if we had made a decision. We had not but since they had called and their estimate was basically the same and we liked them equally we just went ahead and went with them. I would definately have had no problem hiring Mike and may in the future.

Description of Work
Mike came out and gave us an estimate.

Category handyman service,deck cleaning,doors

06/25/2012

I have a border collie and she could find her way through it so I was trying to solve that. It was a father and son team. I felt the father was talking to me inappropriately about his personal matters. The son was very professional, his dad wasn't.

Description of Work
Affordable Handyman Services did a fencse repair.

Category decks,handyman service,siding,house painters

05/29/2012

I thought they were very expensive and they didn't do all the work they were supposed to do. The work that they did do was very good.

Description of Work
They did some repair work on your home.

Category handyman service,replacement windows,interior painters,doors

10/27/2011

They arrived at the time we agreed on. Work was done to my satisfaction. Price was reasonable. Would recommend their service to others, or have them do more work at my house, if needed.

Description of Work
Fencing, including gate work. Very professional, and quality work.

Category fencing,handyman service

10/05/2011

I own some rental property and have been looking for someone to do maintainance on them because I don't care to do it anymore. Mike and his partner showed up when the said the would, fixed the problems and charged a fair price. I recommend these guys to investors as well as homeowners. Don H

Description of Work
Installed a new water line for refrigerator icemaker installed a new light fixture.

HOME REPAIRS, INSTALLATIONS, AND SMALL TO MEDIUM REMODELING