Abel and Son Landscaping

With Angi since April 2012

Local, caring & family oriented business specializing in large Landscaping projects to regular lawn maintenance. Services provided range from paver patios, paved walkways, retaining walls, fire pits, sod installation, flower beds , tree trimming, mulching, yard clean up and more. Please call to schedule.

lawn care (102)lawn & landscaping (27)mulch delivering (10)tree service (8)hardscaping (6)hauling (5)roofing (3)drywall (3)
eric C.
04/28/2021
Outstanding! Abel had his team did a great job from initial quote through project completion. I would recommend and I would hire again.
Description of Work
Retaining wall/ leveling and bed
drywall, landscaping, mulch
$5,000
Carolyn P.
09/19/2020
the original result was very nice. unfortunately, weeds began growing back vigorously within a week.
Description of Work
shrubs trimmed, landscaping improved/updated
Russell R.
04/02/2020
It went well, there were some small items - attention to detail, but overall - Abel did a great job.
Description of Work
Sod, deck repair & paint. Cut trees.
Category
landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping
$4,500
Linda M.
11/02/2018
Great. They were professional They did a great job planting and clean up.
Description of Work
Removed overgrown shrubs and planted new plants.
landscaping, lawn service, mulch
$360
Kizzy L.
08/08/2018
Abel and his team did a great job. The shrubbery and rose bushes were trimmed and shaped. The weeds were removed and mulch was added. The yard looks great.
Description of Work
Yard work, cleaning flower beds, mulching, trimming shrubbery
lawn service, mulch
$320
Paul T.
11/01/2017
Abel and his team did excellent job.
Description of Work
Built a 100 ft x 4 ft walk path in the backyard.
$3,000
Rebecca W.
09/04/2017
It went great - they were here on time, did a very good job, cleaned up afterwards and my Gardens looked great.
Description of Work
I needed to have my front and back yard Gardens cleaned up as they were overgrown with weeds.
$300
Ernestine G.
06/25/2017
Didn't work on refrigerators or RV 's
Description of Work
Repair frig in an RV and some electrical
electrician
james S.
06/19/2017
Mr. Gutierrez made an appointment to discuss the scope of the work and arrived on time. We discussed the scope of the work, various alternatives and the approximate price. He called the next day with a firm bid that was less than other vendors for the same work. On the scheduled work day, he arrived early. He leveled the area, created the proper grade for drainage and laid out the desired pattern of pavestones and rocks. Additionally, he developed a solution for a drainage issue I didn't realize I had and finished off by repairing the concrete. His final bill was within a few dollars of the promised amount after an adjustment for additional materials I wanted. In short, Mr Gutierrez did an excellent job and I would recommend him.
Description of Work
Landscape a small patio with pavestones and rocks, along with repairing some concrete.
$1,400
Christopher B.
03/30/2017
I have had the best experience with Abel. Quick to respond, good pricing, and more importantly, excellent work. I cannot wait to use him in the future for additional projects!
Description of Work
Landscaping
$1,950
Earnest A.
03/29/2017
I bought 2 hours to refresh the grout in my shower. He did not mention that I needed to provide the material, which is fine. The ad said $50 per hour extra. I would have paid him to take the 5 minute drive to Home Depot to get the job done correctly. This guy seemed to be rushed & not interested in doing a good job. He did a bad job. I just wanted it right even if it cost more.
Description of Work
Grout refresher in my showeri
handyman service, lawn service
$119
michael G.
12/12/2016
Went well, pulled all of the dirt, got rid of weeds and excess plants, replanted shurbs, and replaced mulch and added weed preventative
Description of Work
redo flowerbed
$825
Jamie M.
11/15/2016
I called Abel to mow a lawn and he responded quickly and arrived on time. Abel and his crew did such a good job (and for a great price) that I texted him that night to see if he could lay the grass pallet I just had delivered at my new place. He responded immediately and showed up exactly on time again. One thing I have to tell you is: PLEASE tip Abel. His prices are fair and he does a great job with amazing professionalism. He's so good he anticipated our future landscaping needs and we will definitely be calling him again.
Description of Work
I had my lawn mowed and edged prior to move out. I also had grass laid in the backyard of new home.
K C.
09/12/2016
Provided estimate. Service has not yet been performed.
Description of Work
Arrived on time. Very professional. Came out even though we are out of area for regular mowing service. Gave very reasonable quote for one time service to mow, trim all of our VERY TALL shrubs, 5 trees, and cut down two small ones.
Debi B.
09/08/2016
I hired Abel and his crew to clean up the yard of our rental house that had become overgrown with all the rain. He met me promptly at the house and got to work as soon as we agreed upon a price. The yards, including the back alleyway and driveway, look great! I definitely would hire him again. In fact, we're already talking about it!
Description of Work
mowing, edging, cleaning out flower beds, trimming small trees
mulch, tree service
$450
Wilma C.
08/31/2016
He was very accommodating to our personal schedule , came on time and did a great job! Will be using him for bringing in rocks and laying down a paver walkway.
Description of Work
Prepared soil and laid down zoysia grass.
$728
Imelda F.
08/23/2016
He did a good job mowing the yard, nice and polite. The only thing I really had a problem with was on his website he says he pulls weeds. So I assumed he knew how to take care of this certain weed. He thought he could just pull them, you cannot do that, the actual root needs to pulled. I just feel like they did everything so fast. I paid them $800.00. He wanted to come back out but I have someone else that knows about the weeds in particular.
Description of Work
He mowed the grass, pulled some weeds, laid down some compost, and potting soil.
$800
Jacqueline C.
04/08/2016
Abel and his men were a pleasure to work with. Communication was easy by text and they were always punctual. Everything went well and I am happy with the result. The only reason for the B in quality applies to the sod that seems of inferior quality. I will keep watering as instructed and wait to see if the grass will grow. If it does, I'll come back and revise the rating.
Description of Work
Sod for the front lawn Fix two spots on the gutter that were sagging a little Trim and weed the backyard Mulch the backyard
Category
gutter repair, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch
$1,355
Thomas L.
03/22/2016
He quoted me $120 to mow a small yard with almost no grass. I've done the mowing on this yard myself for the past 10 years, and it's never taken me a whole hour to do it. So I'm thinking $120/hour for lawn work might not be such a great bargain.
Description of Work
Gave me an estimate.
$120
Lygail R.
03/21/2016
My front and back yard look very nice. I am well pleased with the services rendered by Abel Gutierrez. I will definitely used them again.
Description of Work
The yard was quite tall from the recent rains. They cut and edged the yard, both front and back, trimmed all the hedges and pulled all the weeds out of all the flower beds. The back yard had very tall bushes and they trimmed them down very nicely to a manageable height.
$250
Elizabeth G.
12/06/2015
It was a great experience from first contact to service completion. Abel is very professional and reasonable. We plan on using his services again.
Description of Work
lawn care
$700
Anthony B.
08/28/2015
Abel did a great job. Responsive Prompt Great work Professional He also asked good questions and adjusted for things I wanted It all looked great when he and his crew finished and everything was cleaned up perfectly.
Description of Work
Trees trimmed; garden weeded and mulched; several shrubs cut back, and a small garden retaining wall to be finished
Category
landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, tree service, hardscaping
$650
brenda H.
07/27/2015
Great service. Very professional.
Description of Work
Shrub trimming and tree removal.
lawn service, tree service
$320
Charlotte L.
07/03/2015
I hired Abel a couple of times but have never written about his work until now. I utilize Abel for cleaning out my flower beds and with all the rain we have received, everything was over grown. Abel had offered to bring mulch, however I had 30 bags delivered by Loews since I had other items coming to the house. He does a great job in that he keeps in touch with you by texting his availability and when things changed around for me, he was able to accommodate my schedule. Additionally, he sprayed something down in the large flower beds to kill the weeds, so I won?t know if it worked for another month or so.
Description of Work
Cleaned out all flower beds and placed fresh mulch in all beds.
landscaping, lawn service, mulch
$440
Stacey G.
06/29/2015
I really liked that when I set up the service he came out to see the lawn and what was needed, then gave a price and suggested a schedule. He communicates quickly, nicely and respectfully. The service is without complaints.
Description of Work
Mow lawn, edge, blow debris off walkways
$40

Phone

1608 Windy Park Dr

Round Rock, TX 78664

Other Information

Payment options

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)