Ranger Plumbing Company

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

Ranger Plumbing is a small family owned, full service plumbing company. We are owned and operated by a fully licensed master plumber with over 15 years of experience. We are dedicated to getting your plumbing issues solved as soon as possible and at the fairest price. We service all areas including, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Great Wood, Stafford, Rosenberg, Richmond, Pecan Grove, Needville, Fulsher East Bernard, Wharton, and Boling Don't forget, "When your plumbings in danger, call the Ranger!"...

Blalock Landscaping & Drainage

Welcome to Blalock Landscaping. If you are looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage, landscaping and patio design. Whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patio design, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! My name is Johnny Blalock and I am the owner of Blalock Landscaping And Drainage.

Irrigation Design Services

Call the office to make an appointment.. 9 Employees. We Charge An Hourly Rate Of $85 Plus Parts (5/18/11). No Travel Charge.I Have Over 30 Years Of Experience In The Irrigation Field. Award winning. Additional phone - (713)705-3048. Free Estimates On Installs Only.

United Waterworks LLC

United Waterworks is a family-owned and operated, full-service water treatment company, with over 20 years of industry experience. We offer service, sales, consulting, training, and the most reliable products on the market today. Licensed by the TCEQ (WTS III), we can provide residential and commercial solutions that will work for you, your family, and your business. We are committed to providing unparalleled service and solutions to each one of our customers. We know that one system doesn’t apply to every customers needs. Water quality can vary from one neighborhood to the other. That is why it is so important to do a proper water analysis and provide personalized solutions for each customer. That is what we do at United Waterworks

09/29/2017

Gerardo A.

Category drain cleaning

11/22/2016

B L W.

Plumber showed up on time,said I did not need a new unit,but had been mis-diagnosed and not installed properly. put new heating element in. Took just an hour and things are working great. Very professional.

Description of Work
spent $400 with another plumber for repair of 2 y/o electric water heater over period of one month still not working

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy we could help! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

11/22/2016

B L W.

every thing was as promised!!!!!

Description of Work
repair of water heater

11/15/2016

Carole L.

Great! They were finished in no time and did a wonderful job. Came out on a Friday to see what was the problem and came back Monday to complete the job. No waiting at all.

Description of Work
Installed a turn off water handle that should have been done when the house was built in the 80's

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/14/2016

Amber M.

Very friendly plumbers and prompt on repairs. I was very pleased when I called and got a quick response to set an appointment for a repair in the same day. I will use Ranger Plumbing for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement and Pipe Repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

10/05/2016

Dominic D.

It didn't go. They didn't have the ability to fix tankless water heaters (when I mentioned it on the phone they didn't say that to me). When he got here to check up on it he said he was not specialized in fixing tankless water heaters but he could call the service number on the water heater and service it that way. Instead of paying for additional time and paying for someone who was not expert in this equipment, I decided to part ways and find a different solution. It was not a negative interaction, just wish they told me over the phone when I mentioned it was a tankless, I wouldn't have been out $ then.

Description of Work
I needed my tankless water heater to be fixed.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

11/14/2015

Suzanne W.

They arrived on time, were friendly. They got the job done quickly and on the same day that I called. Great Plumbers!!!!

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking pipe connecting sink to drain.

07/09/2015

Brenda L.

Description of Work
We needed to have the higher,elongated handicap toilets put in, and the low small round toilets removed. Ranger Plumbing provided that service fast and efficiently.

06/24/2015

Natalie C.

Description of Work
They repaired a broken water pipe running underneath my property. They also recommended a concrete contractor to repair the driveway that they had to tear up, both companies did great work and were easy to work with.

Ranger Plumbing Company

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

4707 Hwy 36 S #19

Rosenberg, TX 77471

Our services include, remodeling, water heater repair and replacement, sewer and sink stoppages, repairing and replacing commodes, faucets,and disposals. We are also capable of gas line testing and repair, and many other services upon request.