Good Earth Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

With Angi since March 2017

Good earth air conditioning and heating services is your one stop shop for all your indoor comfort needs. We offer our many years of experience with quality products and craftsmanship along with affordable prices that will put a big Texas smile on your face. At good earth we care about your families comfort, and most of all we care about saving you and your family time and money!...

1-800-Plumber + Air

Since 1983, the Collins family has served the plumbing needs of the communities of Pearland, Friendswood, League City, Alvin, and Clear Lake with pride and an exceptional level of excellence. The 1-800-PLUMBER® + Air team has the expertise to meet your needs with an easy to remember name and phone number, so call us today for help with all your home or business plumbing, drain cleaning, and heating and cooling needs.

RealTime A/C Solutions

Thank you for visiting RealTime AC Solutions. Our commercial and residential NATE certified technicians specialize in heating, air conditioning and refrigeration as well as heat pumps and gas furnaces. Feel free to contact us for a consultation. We look forward to providing HVAC services to families and businesses in the Houston area and its surrounding communities.

Higher Standard Air Services, LLC

If you're looking into getting a new air conditioning system installed or retrofitted in your Katy home or business, you need an EPA and HVAC certified service that will not only get your system up and running promptly, but will have the skill and expertise to optimize it according to the specific layout of your Katy interior, in order to ensure that it runs properly and at peak efficiency.

02/06/2020

Robert did an amazing job he had to order the part as soon as it came in even though it was after hours he brought it and installed it no problem.

Description of Work
furnace motor replaced

11/10/2019

We were very happy with the work performed. The owner and his workers were polite and courteous. I would highly recommend this company, I would use them for any future services I may need done.

Description of Work
furnace replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for that awesome review, and in the future if you have any concerns or questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call....👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

09/08/2019

We called because our unit was not cooking we assumed our aged unit needed replacing. The came out within 3 hours despite the fact it was Sunday. To my surprise they informed me it was an easy and inexpensive fix. The did a great job of educating us on our unit and options should we choose to replace the equipment.

Description of Work
Change flux capacitor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the awesome review, and it was our pleasure coming out to help you get your home cooling again... remember if you need anymore help we’re only a phone call away👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

05/18/2019

I contacted Robert after reading those great reviews. Robert lived up to expectations. He was courteous, punctual, with great knowledge and has very good prices. He doesn’t charge high prices as others. He really make them affordable. Robert opened up my outdoor condenser unit and found the condenser coil leaking freon. He handled all the warranty work and got it replaced quickly. I would definite...

Description of Work
Identify freon leak where previous few AC contractors couldn’t find.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the very kind review, it was our pleasure helping you out and getting the situation handled....if you ever need anything else, please just give us a call...👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

05/09/2019

Good Earth Air Conditioning and Heating LLC has been servicing my older HVAC unit for over 5 years. Service has always been prompt and fair. Last fall after a small repair, Good Earth advised that the 15 year old unit at my home was reaching the end of it's lifespan. Good Earth provided details about the various options on the market, budgetary pricing and explained I could wait for the unit to fa...

Description of Work
Replacement of HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

At good earth we do offer financing, we offer senior citizen discounts, active military, wounded veterans, active police officers...

Good earth air conditioning does not offer duct cleaning services. We also do not offer band aid jobs to equipment, we fix it right or we don't fix it at all. We are your go to guys!!!!