College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - Rosenberg

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

At College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving, our team understands that there are a variety of reasons why people call us. Whether you’re transitioning through a life changing event, or just need a quick and efficient service visit, our H.U.N.K.S are dedicated to making it a stress free process....

Junk King Houston

Just Dump It! WE RECYCLE! "Anything & Everything" Household Junk, Real-Estate, Construction, Commercial, Garage & Attic Cleanouts, Yard Waste. We pick-up all household junk. We recycle all possible materials. $25 discounts off of any job but minimum. 281-499-8600

Baby Huey's Moving

We have 2 locations in Kyle and Katy Texas serving the Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets. At Baby Huey’s Moving we pride ourselves on attention to detail. Our employees are hand-picked, drug screened, must pass a criminal background check, and arrive in onsite in uniform. All of our staff is professionally trained to do it all. From packing your items in your home, apartment, or office, loading/unloading your piano, or cleaning before or after your move we are here for you every step of the way. “The difference is we care”. –Baby Huey

American Knights Moving & Storage

American Knights Moving & Storage service is a U.S. based moving company which is offering the highest relocation service standards at the most competitive rates in domestic house moves and office moves - Local moves, National moves, International moves. As a customer satisfaction oriented business we are big enough to meet all your moving and storage needs, but small enough to care. With the experience and knowledge, American Knights Moving & Storage brings you a new level in home relocation, flat moving and office moving never before experienced.

09/16/2019

R B.

Excellent. Where can you find both services in one company that is responsive and flexible. We moved a four bedroom house same day to a new location. We were packed and ready, College Hunks arrived on time, packed our furniture and fixtures, including a piano, quickly and we were on our way to our new home. They delivered to the room of preference each item in the new home and we had no damage of any of our belongings. The stuff we were not moving or discarding was easy, just hire the junk hauling services side of the same company and they will haul of the items you are discarding at a fair price. They make it easy and affordable to move and discard your unwanted items that dont make it on the move.

Description of Work
Moving Services and Hauling Services

09/13/2019

Jeremiah M.

The team was super responsive and professional from start to finish. The prices were good too. Great job moving!

Description of Work
Whole House Moving

06/29/2018

Karen A.

The third time using College Hunks. They are consistently on time, professional, hard workers, courteous and just plain nice people. During our last foray the skies opened with pouring rain. They managed to keep items dry and complete the job. Only drawback is a little pricey for short trip jobs. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Moved chaise lounge sofa from apt to storage. Hauled King mattress to recycle.

01/18/2018

Caitlyn D.

Very professional and helpful team, did all the work for me

Description of Work
Getting rid of old couches and furniture

Category garbage collection

12/02/2017

Jonathan M.

I called and made an appointment and the gentleman was very professional and gave me a "ballpark" quote right on the phone; however, he said they would have to come out for the actual price, free of charge. I was looking to get this done as soon as possible and they fit me right on the schedule that morning! Everything was easy, quick, and extremely painless! I had an email regarding my appointment and the crew called me prior to arriving within the window of time given! So from the time of making the initial call and the work completed it was 2 hours! I'm amazed at how quick they were able to fit me into their schedule for that day!! Lightning fast service and very professional! WIll do business again! Thanks and God bless!

Description of Work
Time to retire my 20-year-old 60" big box T.V.; aka. Big Black! The television was still working, but a huge space hog, awkward & heavy, and plus needed proper disposal of electronics.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

11/28/2017

Cody H.

I had a great experiance. The communication was fantastic and the team that came to my home was punctual and cleaned after themselves. I am very happy with the work and the price. I will certainly use this service again in the future.

Description of Work
Junk removal from home

Category garbage collection,hauling services,moving companies

07/26/2017

Jeff N.

They quoted a reasonable price. Ultimately, the City trash service was able to take the items and I cancelled the order. They were professional on the phone and responsive.

Description of Work
We needed to haul away two sofas.

Category garbage collection,hauling services