ROCKWALL GARAGE DOOR

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2004

1309 Smirl

Rockwall, TX 75032

Our business is family owned/operated since 1995 with over 17 years of experience. Our highly skilled technicians are able to get to you on the same day in most cases. We strive to provide the best customer service whether the job is small or large, residential or commercial. Rockwall Garage door is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and contiues to offer 10% discount to senior citizens on select services....

02/24/2018

Carol M.

Contacted Rockwall Garage Door late Thursday night. James responded shortly after. I setup an appointment to have them come out and give me a bid Friday morning. They looked at my situation, suggested both tension springs be replaced. They were the original, 12 year old springs and I agreed that should be done. They gave me a very competitive price, in my opinion, so I asked them to do the work. They had the springs on their truck and the three gentlemen completed the work in under an hour. They also "tuned up" the door. I was very pleased with the work and will be and do recommend them for this type of work.

Description of Work
One of the tension springs broke

10/09/2017

Patrick F.

Perfect. They addressed the situation and replaced the opener on the same visit.

Description of Work
Replacement of a Garage Door Opener

06/12/2017

Dawn N.

Excellent, same day service. Very professional, prompt when given arrival ETA. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Spring replacement

08/15/2016

jim C.

Great job very prompt completed cost exactly as proposed.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door

08/05/2015

Jonathan D.

I have a home warranty program and these guys were dispatched, so i did not have to pay full price and have not used these guys in the past. The call was given to them on Monday and they showed up the same day. I was at work when they called and i couldnt be at the house at the time they asked if i was available. They did however go to my house and wait till i got home instead of scheduling for another day, which was a big plus. They upgraded to a thicker spring that would last longer at no additional charge. They were very professional and very fast. They had the spring off and a new one installed in under 15 mins. Very respectful and polite.

Description of Work
Replaced spring on garage door

01/20/2014

Brad C.

Very impressed with this group. The issue with my door was a simple one that I should have caught and they fixed within minutes. While they were there, I asked them to perform some adjustments down rate and they also performed some routine maintanence. All for the $89 service call price. Great group. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Called to have my opener serviced. Would not operate and was giving multiple error codes on the opener. Rockwall Garage responded promptly and quickly recognized the issue.

09/16/2013

Mark I.

Are very responsive and very quick in completing a job. With the noise our doors continue to make, I sometimes worry just how long their work will last. To their credit, they've never tried to convince me to spend more money than I need to. Overall satisfied with everything they've done for me.

Description of Work
Have hired them on numerous occasions to repair garage doors.

06/22/2013

Corliss B.

Provider was very professional and offered an excellent deal; I gave the info to my neighbors son. He did not use but purchased and installed the mechanism himself.

Description of Work
Informed them of the issue that my neighbor had and he was very helpful plus reduced the drive/travel time cost. I informed him that I would forward his information to my neighbors son who is handling problem.

06/01/2013

Kay A.

The man who came out made a mess in the garage with oil - it was sprayed all over the floor and wall. He expressed a being in horrible mood and also upcharged us by about twice than we'd paid before - maybe because of the weather, we're not sure. After this experience, when the spring broke again less than year a later, we called a different company out and they let us know that because of the weight of our garage door that the door should have two springs in the first place - which was the builders fault - causing the regular breakage! Rockwall never told us this and they made a fortune off us when we called them every year or so to replace the one spring.

Description of Work
They replaced ONE spring on the garage door. We'd used them in the past so we called them again. There was a snow storm & we couldn't open the door.

03/18/2013

Mark I.

Terrific. They explained everything they were doing to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Coil broke on garage door and car was stuck inside. Company replied and was at house within an hour. They had it fixed and were on their way in a half hour..

Total Garage Solutions

As a homeowner, you need a quality, reliable garage door company that you can depend on to take care of any planned or unexpected needs that will inevitably come up with your garage door. Whether it’s a broken garage spring, a new garage door, or just a garage door that’s in need of a tune-up and safety inspection, that’s where we come in, we will be there to take care of every garage need that you have, and make you feel like you’re part of our family. With service, quality and professionalism that is second to none in our industry, we are the name you can trust! There’s no job too big or small, we handle it all!

Trusty Garage Doors

We offer Fast and Reliable Garage door repairs and installations. We are rated 5 Stars on Google and offer competitive Pricing We do not charge service calls and offer same day service. Call us Today for help with your garage door needs!

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

Offers by Family Christian Doors on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Commercial & Residential Sales and Service. Garage Doors,Openers and Gate Operators

Please see for details