ABH Roofing and Construction, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2016

General contracting services...

Carroll Custom Painting

Carroll Custom Painting employees and trainees are professional painters who have superior skill sets, focus on quality, and share in the company's commitment to exceed client expectations on every job. All jobs are run by the owner (Chris Carroll) from the initial estimate to the final walk through. There are no middle men to deal with or phone numbers of people who never call back. Free estimates. In business since 1966.

James Imburgia Painting Contractor

The satisfaction of a quality paint job last long after the thrill of a cheap price fades away, 40 years experience, cell 214-533-4413. I am Jim Imburgia, I personally supervise all work done, one job at a time, I specialize in all phases of painting and related repairs. With over 40 years experience and product knowledge, I have a sharp focus on service, quality and value, only one easy phone call to make, and I will take it from there, please call me.

Offers by James Imburgia Painting Contractor on Angi
Triple H Construction

We are a local business in the area! We are out here giving the best quality of work at a going rate. Been In business going on 7 years now and have family In this industry. We strive in communication, honesty, Trustworthy, responsible company. We are out here to build a clientele and always continue to make our customers happy! We offer a lot of different services and Construction. Far as roofing, painting, Sheetrock, carpentry, windows, doors, porches, covered patios, decks, handyman services and all repairs.

01/12/2014

They look great!

Description of Work
ABH put on a new roof, replaced gutters, and some screens. They scraped popcorn ceilings in my home, floated and painted.

Category gutter repair,interior painters