Emmco Builders Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2013

Emmco Builders is excited to bring you construction solutions from new custom home construction to roof replacement. We have been serving North Houston and surrounding areas for nearly 40 years, so we understand the level of commitment and quality that our clients expect. Our continuing goal is to keep meeting that expectation by providing quality materials, precise craftsmanship and responsive customer service. We offer a fair price along with fair business practices. We know that our reputation is the best marketing tool we have. Feel free to contact us directly and speak to a professional in person....

Secure Roofing

Secure Roofing

Secure Roofing has built a reputation for building leak free, best of class roof systems. Every roof is professionally managed and installed by factory certified installers with over a decade of experience. Secure Roofing has ranked in the top 5% of Angie’s Contractors for the past 6 years and maintained an A+ Rating with the Better Business with no complaints. We install affordable 3 tab and architectural style shingles to state of the art, TPO commercial roofing systems - all with the same goal of complete customer satisfaction. Secure Roofing services, 1 and 2-story roofs in the Houston Metro Area. Secure Roofing installs to roofs meet or exceed manufacture specs provides professional work at competitive pricing. We also assist with insurance claims and provide free estimates that include the full scope of work and our warranty. Please contact us!

Offers by Secure Roofing on Angi

04/04/2017

Great! Crew worked fast, clean up was done every day thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, siding, trim & paint

CATEGORY roofing

02/20/2017

Everything went perfectly, they were very helpful in answering all questions as well as making suggestions to improve our home building experience. all of the subs were polite and professional could not ask for a better experience, will definitely be calling them for all my construction needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Home Construction

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,concrete driveways,garage doors,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,home builders,ceiling fans,doors

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you.

02/19/2017

Excellent! Completely recommend EMMCO without reservation! Honest, dependable and sincerely interested in providing quality service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house and replaced roof

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

02/17/2017

Excellent - I cannot say enough positives about Mr. Smith. My home was custom built within a very reasonable budget. No corners were cut in making sure the home was of the highest quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I monitored each step of the way (which I always do) of my new home construction. I would not hesitate to contact this contractor. He is very honest and above board with every aspect of my home!

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,decks,concrete driveways,garage doors,roofing,home builders,ceiling fans,doors

11/17/2016

It was a total nightmare. Took my parents 4 months to move back in. Still more work to be done. Don't hire these people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My parents house had flood damage. They took forever to complete the work. They put in estimate for all kinds of things. Things that they did not do. Emmitt Jr. Is a conn man. He was always asking for more money. He promised my mom things he didn't do. Over charged them alot. Some of the people he hires steal. My parents had alot of things stolen. They left before the job was completed. They ruined there actually unit. They ran it without the filter grate on. Cost them thousands to replace. They left big ruts in their yard. Said they would come back to fix. Never showed up. Has refused phone calls. They are stammered. Beware.

CATEGORY remodeling

Roofing of all types, Remodeling, Storm Damage, Custom Homes built on your lot or ours!

Check, Financing