Mike's Complete Landscaping

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2010

Mike's Complete Landscape and Yard Maintenance has been servicing the greater Houston, Fulshear, Katy, Sugar Land, Richmond and Cinco Ranch are for over 40 years. Please email all inquiries to - mikescompletelandscaping@gmail.com (Due to the nature of our business, we are often out in the field, so if we are unable to answer your call please leave us a voicemail). We also provide excavation and land clearing. Please email us, text us or call us. Thank you!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+53 more images

lawn & landscaping (243)lawn care (124)mulch delivering (64)tree service (49)irrigation system (34)lawn treatment (28)hardscaping (27)stone & gravel (27)excavating (17)drain pipe installation (13)pressure washing (8)landscape lighting (10)

09/07/2022

Bessie P.

Excellent job that was done by a courteous and professional crew

Description of Work
Shrubs trimmed and weeds

Category excavators

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

Review for Mike's Complete Landscaping - 6907 Misty Morning Trce, Richmond, TX - 39863354

06/02/2022

Annie H.

Amazing! Highly recommend. Mike and his team are professionals that worked fast and did an incredible job.

Description of Work
Flower bed design and install

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

Review for Mike's Complete Landscaping - 6907 Misty Morning Trce, Richmond, TX - 39752806

05/04/2022

Kathy C.

Mike and his crew were absolutely FANTASTIC, they were on on time and were organized and efficient. They removed all my dead sod, put down topsoil an organic fertilizer and all new sod. They watered it and cleaned up everything. I highly recommend him! I will be using him in the future for an irrigation system.

Description of Work
Sod front and backyard

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

Review for Mike's Complete Landscaping - 6907 Misty Morning Trce, Richmond, TX - 39720552

05/01/2022

Ty H.

Went very well and we’ve hired the company. Their staff are amazing!

Description of Work
Mowing and cutting of trees

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

03/31/2022

Kelsey V.

Mike’s Complete Landscaping was awesome! This is our first experience with landscaping and we were so blown away. They came in with such knowledge and were incredibly easy to work with. Our yard is beautiful!!!!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

03/20/2022

Jessica S.

Not only are we happy with the work the crew was on time, and the cost was very reasonable. Most importantly the communication and coordination was great. We have a backyard project and will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Front bed and tree trimming

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

03/04/2022

James U.

Mike was out the next day after my inquiry to see what my issues were. I had an idea in mind, but Mike have me some realistic (and more convenient) solutions. By the end of the week, they were out performing the leveling and putting in gravel on the side of the house to prevent a low area that didn’t drain well. It looks great and am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
I needed some yard leveling and solve a drainage issue.

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

Review for Mike's Complete Landscaping - 6907 Misty Morning Trce, Richmond, TX - 39648550

02/18/2022

Jones D.

The original swale was full of old detritus and had been torn up by COH to repair a roadside water leak some 8 feet underground. It also was notorious for holding water for days after rain i.e. didn't drain like it was supposed to and attracted mosquitoes. All right now. Drains well and nicely grassed over.

Description of Work
Had Mike's refurbish the swale in front of my house

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

02/18/2022

Jones D.

Well done. The swale (or storm water ditch) had been torn up by the COH for leak repair along side the road. The swale was full of old detritus and didn't drain well..holding rain water for days and attracting mosquitoes. Mike's cleaned it out and sloped it so that it would drain and sodded it so it truly looks like a swale instead of an ugly ditch.

Description of Work
Refurbish the swale in front of my house

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

02/10/2022

JOHN E.

Mike's is super. I'm glad I found him.

Description of Work
Replaced grass and shrubs, trimmed, added mulch, and mows weekly. Mike's has taken care of me and is fairly priced and does good work. Use Him.

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

09/22/2021

Jason H.

I would like to highly recommend Mike's Complete Landscaping. Mike and his crew did an amazing job transforming our backyard. We had a variety of different things that needed to be done due to some existing landscaping and man they took our yard from looking good to looking WOW. Angela took the time to hear out my ideas and she made it happen. This crew definitely knows what they are doing and it shows. They showed up when they said they would and were great to work with! Very happy with their service and you will be too!

Description of Work
Landscaping, Gravel Pathway With Stepping Stones, Mulch, Trimming & Cleaning, Brick Paver Pathway

Category excavators, landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

08/06/2021

Janet F.

Mike and his crew Worked as a unit they were prompt professional professional courteous respectful is respectful fast and very clean and tidy afterwards cleaned up very well I would highly recommend Mike's Mike's complete landscaping to anyone who is needing work done and what it done correctly. I am very satisfied and pleased

Description of Work
Grass cutting, edging, stones added to flowerbed, backyard leved

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

06/08/2021

Janice F.

I was extremely pleased with the job Mike's Complete Landscaping did for me. They were professional from the very beginning. Starting with the initial conversations with Angela, her timely onsite visit to inspect and discuss the work that needed to be done, the anticipated timeline and the itemized scope of work and project cost provided. They were very easy to work with and quite resourceful in finding good plant options post-catastrophic freeze that had occurred recently in our area. They were very accommodating to work within the timeframe I needed and within the guidelines of a very restrictive HOA. They showed up on time and were flexible enough to make some alterations during the project execution. Their crew worked quickly and professionally and both Angela and Mike, himself, were onsite during the job to answer questions and work with their team. They re-sculpted some of the bed, making it much more attractive and accommodating to the plants & shrubs we chose and cleaned up nicely afterwards. They even went so far as to do some additional work with several planters I had out front, for a reasonable fee and cost of the plants provided. I feel they went above and beyond, provided all and more of what we discussed for the project and did so in a professional and considerate manner throughout the process. The job they did was transformational to the curb appeal of my house and I will welcome the opportunity to use them again. I highly recommend them for any landscaping needs you have.

Description of Work
Replacement and addition of new shrubs & plants to the landscaping in my front yard.

Category excavators, landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/08/2021

Staci W.

Just want to give Mike and his crew a HUGE shout-out for transforming our front yard from plain, dead and ugly to something we are really proud of. We lost alot of shrubs in the Feb. 2021 freeze. Knowing these shrubs had been planted around 25 years ago and had well established roots I knew this job was too much for us. Mike showed up prompt, had an estimate to me in a couple of days and the rest is history. They entirely reinvented my front and side beds plus built a stone retaining wall, etc. in one day! And it’s beautiful! Don’t hesitate to give them a call. I took many bids for this job and Mike was well priced and has a fantastic crew. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Rescaping front beds

Category landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

04/01/2021

Susan K.

Mike and his team did exactly what was agreed to, communication was exceptional (thanks Angela!) and service was top-notch! Despite overwhelming demand, they were able to get the necessary materials (i.e. sod is hard to come by right now) and completed the work ahead of schedule. Easy payment through Venmo. Mike is friendly, clear, and kind--exactly what we expect from a professional service. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
fertilize and mulch flowerbeds, install new plants, add soil and sod

Category excavators

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

02/15/2021

Jones D.

All looks great. Especially the ditch which had been torn up and excavated by the city looking for a supply water leak. Mike restored this to an attractive fully functional storm water swale.

Description of Work
Mulch beds and redo the front drainage ditch

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/12/2021

James B.

Mike's Landscaping has done an incredible job. They replaced all of the 4x4 posts, properly seating them in the ground to the right depth having to break through stone on many of them. They also re-located our Mexican Petunia into a raised bed which was built beautifully. Lastly, and most importantly, our lawn needed to be re-graded to ensure proper drainage. Luckily it rained recently so we could verify how it looks and now all of the rain is away from the house. They added soil and sod in the regrading portion. They did a great job! I would highly recommend them. Also, they were very responsive via email.

Description of Work
Fence replacement, re-grading lawn, plant relocation & raised bed

Category excavators, fencing, landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Review for Mike's Complete Landscaping - 6907 Misty Morning Trce, Richmond, TX - 39190870

02/03/2021

Amy K.

Extremely well! I had a really hard time finding someone who'd give me a reasonable quote for removing the massive boulders in my front and back yards. Mike not only was reasonable, he showed up the next day with his crew to do the work! On a Saturday even! His crew pounded those awful rocks all day long and I was so impressed with his work ethic that I hired him to relandscape my front flowerbeds. He put in Nandina and Liriope in the more modern, less curvy, chopblock-y look that I was hoping for. Did a great job and even hauled off my own trash which our private refuse service refused to take that day! They mulched my struggling oak tree in the front and made sure that my sprinklers were well protected as they took out the Sago palm and crape myrtle that sadly had to go.

Description of Work
rock removal & front flower bed relandscaping

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/06/2021

Michael P.

Excellent. Work was completed a few days after I accepted the quote. Fantastic work and professional owner and crew. Yard is transformed!

Description of Work
Front yard and backyard landscaping, plants, flowers, soil, lighting (led)

Category landscaping, mulch, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/31/2020

Alexis C.

Mike showed up as expected and was able to provide estimate promptly. The crew showed hoping it will not rain as predicted. The crew completed the job before the rain pours.

Description of Work
Drain and grading

Category excavators, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

10/21/2020

Charlotte W.

Mike was responsive, even when I thought he did not work in San Antonio, since he is based out of Houston. He reassured me he worked in San Antonio and New Braunfels. He not only did a fantastic job for me, but for 2 of my neighbors as well!

Description of Work
Redo front flower beds with fall color and clean up the back pool garden

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

08/22/2020

Sara M.

The process of the design and installation was done quickly. We liked the color that Mike added to our yard and even relocated a few of our plants to a new location in the yard.

Description of Work
New landscape design and installation.

Category excavators, landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Review for Mike's Complete Landscaping - 6907 Misty Morning Trce, Richmond, TX - 38819765