Fresh Air, L.P.

Founded 1971 • With Angi since March 2004

5702 Power Line Rd

Richmond, TX 77469

Fresh Air, L.P. is a family owned business that has been setting the standard in providing premium residential and commercial home comfort solutions in the Greater Houston and Fort Bend area since 1971. Our commitment to quality products, service, and installations has been the driving factor to our success year after year. As a Factory Authorized Dealer, Fresh Air L.P. takes pride in maintaining a 100% level of customer satisfaction on all work performed for our clients. By choosing Fresh Air to accommodate your air conditioning and heating needs, you are joining a family tradition of excellence that will continue to satisfy customers for a lifetime. Additional emails - jimmyk@freshairinc.com, josiea@freshairinc.com & sroncancio@freshairinc.com....

4.4

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (117)home energy audit (1)air duct cleaning (1)

06/10/2019

Very professional company! Office staff is friendly, professional and responsive. The repair technician was punctual, knowledgeable and covered his shoes while inside my home. My unit was fixed with no cost surprises and I have hired this company to service my units going forward. Overall very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced circuit board

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

02/14/2018

Excellent job done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

01/29/2018

Technician arrived, but did not know what work he was to perform; I explained to him that I had purchase a tune-up service through Angie's List. I showed him my voucher and he asked me to email it to his office while he called his office to tell them about the voucher. 2-3 days later the company called to ask me "...how would you like to pay..."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2018

01/16/2018

Great! We started using Fresh Air after John Moore recommended expensive work that turned out not to be needed. Now we only use Fresh Air because they fix your problem and they don’t try to sale you what you don’t need!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check our heat and air

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

09/18/2017

Technician came over at the right time, took a look inside and found a wire was loose. No extra charge other than the visit fee. Very nice and very knowledgeable technician. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My AC stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

07/31/2017

Fresh Air has always been on time, efficient, and professional. We have been very happy with all the work they have done for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For about ten years now, we have had a maintenance agreement with Fresh Air to service our AC units in the spring and our heaters in the fall. Their price for this was the best we have received and their work excellent. Last April we had an evaporator coil replaced. We received a discounted price as a part of the maintenance agreement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

07/24/2017

Just fine. About 7 fellows worked tirelessly to dismantle and remove our old systems and replace with new units and materials. They did a great job of cleaning up and then did an informative walk-through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two new A/C units and accessible ducts replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

07/16/2017

This is a great company to do business with, they are prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. They also have an excellent product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2017

06/20/2017

It always goes good. Fresh Air is a company I recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them since 1995. They always perform my semi-annual inspections and are the only ones that do maintenance on my system. I think their prices are high, but I also think that today's Mercedes should cost less than $10,000.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

06/05/2017

Great! We used them to fix our air conditioner, they were so good and honest that we purchased their maintenance program.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring check Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

Residential & Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Repair, Replacement & Tune Ups.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing