L & S PLUMBING INC

With Angi since May 2004

Cyclone Heating and Air

Wilson Family Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

Have you noticed a leaky faucet or do your nights seem extra cold? Wilson Family Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning in Rockwall, TX, offers the plumbing and HVAC services homeowners need throughout the eastern Dallas area. With over 30 years in the industry, they've perfected their craft and take pride in helping their customers through any repairs or concerns they have. Whether you need routine maintenance or an emergency repair to your plumbing systems, Wilson Family Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning is equipped to help in a pinch. Their detail-oriented team of plumbers will work diligently to find the source of the problem or stop potential issues in their tracks when conducting a thorough inspection of your system. They can save you from more costly repairs by catching the source early and providing solutions to the problem at hand. The same goes for heating and cooling maintenance and repairs. It's important to schedule your routine inspections to ensure there aren't faults in your system that could cause bigger issues later. Whether you've noticed a slight change in your HVAC system or you need emergency services, calling this team of HVAC contractors first will ensure that the issue is resolved before the dread sets in. You can schedule adjustments, duct cleanings, or air filter replacements through this licensed and insured company as well...

Blessed Electric & Air

Offices in DFW and Austin for Electrical and HVAC Services! When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Blessed Electric and Air. We have the most highly trained, industry certified technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. All of our electricians and A/C techs possess years of on the job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your electrical, A/C or heating job will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be. No need to stress, call Blessed!!! Additional email: jeff.robertson6009@gmail.com.

Offers by Blessed Electric & Air on Angi

03/18/2016

Despina D.

I used L&S Plumbing because they're the one that is set up for my house but I'm not really happy with their performance. They were here about a month ago February 18th 2016. They came actually to plunge the hot water heater and they couldn't do it and I don't think they charged me for that because they didn't do the service. They were the ones that fixed the slap leaks a year ago and when I called them up in February they told me it was not under warranty anymore. I still have the same leak, the same slab leak.

Description of Work
They did plumbing service.

10/07/2014

Michael T.

It went great at half the price of the other company that gave me a and quot;freeand quot; estimate

Description of Work
Installed toilet seat bidet

07/10/2013

Sara T.

We tried to book online, but had difficulties with their system. They were bought by/merged with Land S Mechanical, so it's nice that they have an online booking mechanism, even though it didn't work for us. As is always the case, our Plumbing issue came after 5pm the day before a holiday, terrible timing. We ended up using their email address from their Contact Us page and first thing the morning after the holiday we got a call from them to set up the appointment. The person who called was professional and had all my info (from the email). The earliest available wasn't for 2 days, but that's understandable, as if all experiences with them are as good as ours was, they must be in high demand. Our window was 12-5, but the Plumber called at 10am saying he was in the area and could come earlier. Perfect! He was more than prompt, made the fix in no time at all, was very friendly and professional and answered other plumbing-related questions we had. Very happy with the work done and with the service professional who visited us.

Description of Work
We had piping under our Kitchen sink come unmoored from it's proper place. He replaced the fitting that had corroded & anchored the pipe back where it belonged.

10/29/2012

JIM R.

Came on time. Fixed item called out for quickly. Answered a few general plumbing questions I had.

Description of Work
Repaired hose bib (it ain't as easy as it used to be). Very helpful with other questions.

06/26/2007

MARY C W.

They are a great company to work with and I have used them for twenty years. They are very reasonable in their pricing and they never leave a mess. I have no complaints at all.

Description of Work
I had them perform a maintenance service on a A/C system for my 1700 square foot home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/01/2007

TIM H.

I called L and S in a panic because our drains were backed up and overflowing into our house (yuck)! The lady that answered was polite but after explaining to her this was a dire emergency and that raw sewage was coming into our house she explained that the lady that I needed to talk to in our town was out to lunch. Exasperated, I again pleaded that this was an emergency and that I needed to talk to someone right away because raw sewage was coming into our house! She apologized and said there was nothing she could do but give me the person's voice mail and wait until they came back from lunch. I left a voicemail. Meanwhile I called someone else and they showed up within 10 minutes. When L and S called back an hour later (while the other company was already on the job) I told them that I called someone else after I got their voicemail. What lousy customer service!

Description of Work
None.

05/11/2004

THOMAS KNEW WHAT TO DO AND WAS NICE AND QUICK.

Description of Work
FIXED MY DRIPPY BATHTUB.