Coxco General Contractors Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2010

605 S Sherman St Ste 705 J

Richardson, TX 75081

Coxco General Contractors Inc has been in business since 1980. Through the years we have provided quality work at reasonable prices. We are rated A+ with the BBB. We are very efficient and quick with insurance restoration projects. We can handle any size construction project with timely crews. We use an estimating platform that provides detail and pricing that make it easy to understand the work being provided ....

roofing (103)interior painting (31)home remodeling (29)water damage restoration (27)house painting (20)flooring (19)gutter repair (16)drywall (15)woodworking (14)plumbers (13)tile installation (13)fence company (11)

04/25/2019

John came to the house and looked at the problem. He gave me a recommendation for repair contractor and phone number. I am always very satisfied when iWork with a Coxco. They did a significant amount of work on my house a couple years ago and I had absolutely great results from them. Given my choice, he is my first call.

Description of Work
Consulted on a water leak I had around brick.

Category masonry,roofing

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

01/15/2019

I texted Coxco over the weekend and they were very responsive. John came over on Sunday and fixed the turbine on the roof and gave me an honest review of the limited hail damage to the roof and the best course of action. No pressure to buy anything. It was truly refreshing. I hope when I do need to replace my roof I can call on Coxco!

Description of Work
Minor roof repair and replace wind turbine

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

10/30/2018

Great. On time and very professional with everything they did! It was covered by insurance.

Description of Work
They replaced wood floor after the cleaning lady flood. Painted too.

Category hardwood floor,roofing,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/30/2018

Coxco is a well-established local contractor that brought experienced teams to our project. We were very pleased with the quality of the work, including clean-up, and the regular on-site presence of our project manager. To the extent that some touch-up was required on the painting, they were very responsive. Given the recent hard rains experienced in the Dallas area, we are very happy that our hou...

Description of Work
Roof replacement along with installation of an attic ridge vent, new gutters and downspouts, repair or replacement of window screens, and repair/repainting of fascia boards and soffits.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/16/2018

John Cox is the best in the roofing industry. His crews were extremely professional and thorough. I will definitely use Coxco for all my future roofing needs. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

08/22/2018

Coxco was extremely good to work with!

Description of Work
roofing leak

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

08/22/2018

I can't say enough good things about this company. They were fantastic. They were up front and honest all through the whole process. Honest, great work, good prices, what else do you want?

Description of Work
I needed my garage repaired after someone drove their truck through it.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

05/23/2018

A well run and managed project overall. We've worked with Coxco before and would continue to work with them after this project is complete. They provide quality work, attention to detail and ensure that the client is happy with the end product.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, screens and radiant barrier upgrade

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

04/12/2018

When we purchased a new Tesla we decided our existing two-car garage was not adequate to accommodate two cars with sufficient clearance for easy access along with the storage space we wanted. Our plan was to build a new attached garage over the existing driveway, effectively lengthening the existing garage. The driveway was sufficiently long to allow a 20-foot extension to the garage while preserv...

Description of Work
Construction of attached garage

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,masonry,remodeling,roofing,siding,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

Review for Coxco General Contractors Inc - 605 S Sherman St, Richardson, TX - 36974694

04/07/2018

No response after initial visit. Technician that came out to inspect did not seem very knowledgeable. Before he even visited, I talked to him twice and he seemed pretty eager to come out and find hail damage so he could repair the whole roof. I just have a leak in the flashing. I guess once he came and found out I didn’t need a whole new roof, I wasn’t worth the time and never heard back, even aft...

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Roofing; kitchen and bathroom remodeling; lead renovations; insurance restoration; outdoor living, fences, and decks; painting; windows; cabinetry; granite counter tops; tile and hardwood floors; carpeting; gutters; flood; fire and smoke restoration

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal