Climate Doctors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2009

Climate Doctors is family owned & locally operated. We understand that taking care of your family is the number one priority. Climate Doctors was started to provide complete duct cleaning and energy efficient solutions to help consumer's homes have better air quality and a more efficient heating

air duct cleaning (1701)dryer vent cleaning (923)home energy audit (640)handyman (564)insulation (268)home inspection (254)HVAC Companies (193)mold removal (188)roofing (86)window replacement (41)plumbers (20)water heaters (4)

11/05/2020

Shayne M.

We had two separate appointments, one for duct cleaning and one to add insulation. Both crews were professional, clean, efficient and polite. They were all responsive to questions and feedback. I will definitely hire Climate Doctors again in the future and will have no problems referring them to friends, family, co-workers, and my Real Estate clients!

Description of Work
Insulation and duct cleaning.

Category insulation, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/31/2020

Gary K.

The insulation was blown in place and upon completion I took a look from one of my attic access ladders to confirm the installation and wrote a check. Two days later I took a look from my other attic access ladder and discovered that 2 of the supports for my roof ridge board had ben broken in half! No one else had been in the attic except the Climate Doctors crew. I informed them of the damage and the owner, Paul Boyd came over , viewed the damage and took pictures. He said he would contact me in 24 hours. He did not. I have called daily for 3 days and nobody has returned my calls. I was not informed by the crew of the damage they caused and when I showed it to the company owner he did nothing and did not even apologize for causing this potentially dangerous situation. I think this behavior is irresponsible and unprofessional and now will need to repaired at additional expense. I strongly do not recommend them!

Description of Work
Insulation

Category insulation

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

09/05/2020

Sheila B.

The guys did an excellent job. I was happy with their work. I was happy with the price using the Angie's List.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

06/10/2020

BERNARDO F.

Fantastic and friendly crew, who thoroughly performed all the cleaning, vent by vent, with care and attention as they moved across my house and my animals

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

05/27/2020

Michael E.

Good I just need an invoice of the job done for my records can you help me get one !

Description of Work
Clean air ducts and vents

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Absolutely i will send it right over! We are glad you are Happy with our services and if you are ever in need of our services please don't hesitate to call our office 214-972-2570. Thank you for choosing Climate Doctors!

05/19/2020

Ann W.

They claim to have cleaned my dryer vent several months ago and my dryer started shutting itself off and was not drying clothes so I called an appliance repair and they said thank god it was shutting itself off because the vent was full of water and completely blocked and no way had the vent been cleaned in the last 5 years and was such a fire hazard that the dryer broke and was shocked that our house had not burned down. I reached out to the company and got NO RESPONSE. Will not ever use them again and no one else should.

Description of Work
cleaned ducts and dryer vent

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

11/20/2019

Jim P.

They kept me informed of the worker's arrival, who arrived on time. Edwardo was very courteous and after informing me of what he would do, went right to work. He did an excellent job and cleaned up afterwards. Fantastic!!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

09/23/2019

Yong O.

Went very well. Professional. On time. Answered all my questions and concerns. Great Angie's List discount price!

Description of Work
Duck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

08/13/2019

Christa M.

They did a great job. Very fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

07/27/2019

K R.

Very well. Had a coupon for duct cleaning with free energy audit. From the appointment setting to the regular status updates and the actual cleaning and post sale follow up, this company has been nothing short of excellent and professional. Would definitely hire gain. Energy audit is next week and looking forward to the review.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, energy audit

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

07/12/2019

Annie A.

Climate Doctors was a fantastic company! I can't say enough about them. I had another company, Organic Home Services quote over $900. Climate Doctors came in under $300. We wanted to replace the vent and return grille covers. Darryl was very accommodating and professional. It took extra time to match up the new with the old covers. Darryl was never impatient or disrespectful. He is very experienced and knew by looking what went where. He answered all our questions. The company uses a bio friendly solution to kill any mold and he cleaned up afterwards. There was no awful smell and nothing we had to clean up after he left. We will only be using Climate Doctors from now on.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

07/10/2019

Dallas M.

The techs were very punctual, professional, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

06/04/2019

Ken J.

Beginning to end communication and service was exceptional. Daryl the service technician arrived early and he was very professional. Paul conducted the energy audit. He was thorough and explained steps we could take clearly.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and energy audit.

Category air duct cleaning, energy audit

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

04/18/2019

Jarred S.

They were punctual and did their job for a fair price.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

03/31/2019

Scott C.

Just as expected - tech showed up on time, was polite and professional, made sure not to track dirt in. Was done sooner than expected. Pricing was explained well up-front when we made the appointment, so no surprises.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

02/04/2019

Paul W.

The guys were very professional. They quickly did the requested services - it took about 5 hours. After, they showed (and emailed me) pictures of the work that was done in the attic. I recommend them.

Description of Work
insulation, radiant barrier and duct cleaning

Category insulation, air duct cleaning, energy audit

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

01/27/2019

David T.

Prompt, fast and courteous service. An excellent job!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2019

01/01/2019

Joseph W.

Paul Boyd's company did a terrible job...twice. We had them come out to add insulation to our attic, seal our furnace and duct work, and clean the ducts. They did a horrible job. So much so that they had to come back out and try again and still failed. I called immediately after the first time to tell them about some damage to the vent covers and to a door frame that was caused by their crew. We scheduled a time for the crew to come back and do a better job, and the owner, Paul Boyd, was supposed to show up at the same time to look at the work. he did not. In fact he showed up almost an hour after his crew had left, so I wasn't able to show him the **** poor job they did the first time, but only the second **** poor job they did. He agreed that the work that was done was sub-par. The crew showed up and did all their work again. The duct cleaning was still done very poorly. In fact, I had to ask this so called professional about the return air vents on the floor that were not addressed the first time. The first crew also did damage to one of my base boards and took a big chunk out of it. They didn't tell me and tried to repair it using what they use to seal the ducts. Paul was aware of all of this and offered another duct cleaning, and to replace the vent cover and have the damage fixed. When I called to schedule the damage to be fixed, I was told that it would be several weeks before someone could come fix it and that it would take more time than I was willing to give, after having already given up close to 8 hours of my time for the first two "cleanings". I have tried contacting the owner, Paul Boyd several times via email and phone calls. He is very unprofessional and will not return my calls or respond to my emails. He brags about his company's stellar ratings, DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS CON ARTIST! THEY DO TERRIBLE WORK.

Description of Work
Insulation blown in, furnace and duct work sealed, and duct cleaning

Category insulation, air duct cleaning

Cost $1,522.07

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

We gave you a full refund, cleaned your ducts twice, offered you a free duct cleaning in the future, visited you a total of 6 times not including the contractor we hired to repair the work you said we damaged. I authorized him to fix all the nicks and scratches you said my guys caused while doing the work. I apologize you feel you had a horrible experience with us. I do feel I went above and beyond even when you were yelling at us and offering and providing solutions and refunds. Yes, you were trying to get a hold of us during Christmas and the office was closed for a week and we were on vacation. I know I am just now responding to you but I was dealing with life threatening medical conditions that started on New Year's Eve and am currently sitting in a hospital room In Medical City waiting for open heart surgery this Tuesday. My office manager, my wife, has been preoccupied with my health and medical issues. I have 95% blockage on 3 major arteries to the heart and 99% blockage on the main artery "the widow maker". I'm sorry you feel we were directly avoiding you, that was not the case and I truly tried to offer and do everything to make you happy before I went on Christmas vacation. I don't know what more you would like us to do. I will be out of work for about 3 months recovering if every thing goes well but I have serious doubts about the business going forward. That being said if you have any other things you think we could have done, let the office know and they will reach out to me and we will try to accommodate you. Thank you for your business and I'm truly sorry you were not 100% thrilled with our services.

10/31/2018

Scott A.

Got a text before the technicians showed up with eta and tracking on maps. They showed up on time and were very friendly and professional. The work was done very quickly and they cleaned up as they went. Very satisfied

Description of Work
Had 11 ducts and 2 returns cleaned

10/02/2018

Charles M.

The technicians for knowledgeable and friendly. They did a great job and the price was very fair.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

09/08/2018

Jennifer L.

I wanted to get the dryer vent cleaned because I am getting a new dryer in a few weeks. Climate Doctors was efficient in getting me set up with an appointment, and told me about a special they had that I didn't know about! I received a text when Damone and his assistant were on their way to my home. Both were very professional and efficient. They showed me before and after pictures of my dryer vent, cleaned up after the work was done, and the price was exactly as I expected. I wound up asking about air duct cleaning in the future because I was so pleased with the service. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

07/22/2018

Karen R.

Very well. The audit confirmed my suspicions about little to no insulation in my attic and pointed out other issues. Very knowledgeable. No hard sales pitch. Coming out later in week to add insulation, clean air ducts and replace dryer vent.

Description of Work
Assess energy efficiency

Category insulation, energy audit

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

07/13/2018

Barbera A.

The technician punched a hole in the "line" between the dryer and the wall. Lint and moisture everywhere. Lint backed up into the dryer. The smell was so awful we thought there was a fire. Thank the Lord we didn't start the dryer and leave - who knows what might have happened. Huge deep scratch in the tile, after our suggestions to prevent this were ignored. Paid extra for a "long line" however; the technician did not bring a long enough line to clean completely. When the appointment was made we were very very upfront about our situation. He assured that the line was completely clear and if it wasn't that they would come back "one hundred times if necessary". We have been calling and emailing since the issue was discovered - WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO RESPONSE! - we are extremely disappointed. We paid in full on the spot - with a check - as they indicated they would upcharge if paid with CC. So now we don't really have any recourse. Complete failure on the part of Climate Doctors. Do NOT use this service!!!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Cost $128.81