Artisans Home Repair LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2010

Tired of looking for a contractor for your small but important project or repair? What about trying to find someone you can trust that will stick around? Artisans Home Repair LLC is much more than just another handyman company. We are a well established, premium, small scale general contracting company that focuses on home maintenance, repairs and projects that require an expert who can advise and resolve your needs with professional accuracy. We handle the projects that the large scale contractors don't want to do and are beyond the average handyman. Artisans Home Repair is happy to provide discounts for Active Duty Military, Seniors and Students. Angie's List discount: 10% off labor on first time service for members! $25 off for repeat customers who post a report! (2 hrs min labor). NOTE; If contacting through Angie's List, please provide an email and phone # so we can be sure to get back to you!...

Alex Mata

Alex Mata

Tile Installation

03/26/2020

From my initial interaction with James, to working with Ronnie, the entire experience was very professional. Ronnie completed the repairs in a timely, professional manner. I would hire them again for future repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior home repairs - caulking, brick repair, outdoor faucet repair - to prepare house for sale

CATEGORY handyman service

02/07/2020

Outstanding!! Ronnie cut cedar panels to fit between two roofs with different slopes (4 different angles per panel), using levels for vertical alignment. Fit was better than original construction. Painted. Delighted to find a carpenter who knows how to do this, thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotted section of wood siding, board-and-batten

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,woodworking,house painters

We are proud of our technicians and their attention to detail! We look forward to helping you in the future!

02/15/2019

Professional on Time and Ready to Serve with a nice smile

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Johnathan came did a lot of handy man stuff doors painting caulking carpet in a closet dryer vent and will return soon for a roof repair due to a squirrel . I am so happy to have him and Artisian . Who doesn’t need a Great Handyman .

CATEGORY contractors,closet systems,house painters,doors

We are so thankful that we have you as a happy customer and look forward to helping you again in the future!

01/19/2019

Johntgan showed up with a smile On time ready to work very professional Thankyou Johnathan I will be calling very soon for more Repairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting hung new door weatherstripping

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,house painters,doors

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

12/11/2018

I had to make an emergency phone call to James @ AHR, asking to be rescued. The installer wouldn't install this morning due to various issues with my connections. After some maneuvering, James was able to get Ronnie, who's come to the house many times, out this afternoon and get my new refrigerator and oven hooked up! If I could, I'd give Artisans Home Repair an XF rating for Xtra Fabulous!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance hookups

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for your Xtra Fabulous review! We are happy to be able to help and are thankful for such great customers as you! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Remodeling & Renovations, General Contracting, Tile Installation & Repair, Home Repair, Custom Carpentry, Decks & Fences, Drywall and Painting

Roofing or roof repair