All Surface Refinishing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

1303 Columbia Dr Ste 223

Richardson, TX 75081

All Surface Refinishing has been in business for 20 years providing bathroom fixture and tub refinishing in Dallas. Our technicians have a combined 35 years of experience behind them, and are skilled in everything from a simple tub chip to a full bath refinish....

01/05/2019

Jean M.

It went very well. I had a tub that was in very bad shape. Carlos showed up on time and fixed all of the damage and did a great job resurfacing. It took a long time, but it was a pretty big mess. I could not believe how beautiful it looked. I'm very happy with the outcome and would definitely use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Resurface a tub

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you business!

10/07/2018

David D.

The main reason we decided to go with all surface was the warranty applied to their work. Horacio was on time and professional. He looked at our tub and assessed that the original refinish had been installed incorrectly. He then proceeded to strip the finish off to apply the new work. However when he finished stripping the old finish off, he asked us to look at the tub and recommended that we didn’t even need the new finish because the tub was in great shape. The tub indeed looked perfect with the original porcelain and he ended up saving us over $200. We have some other work to be done on other properties and will definitely be contacting these guys again.

Description of Work
We needed a tub that had been refinished previously and was flaking so needed to be fixed.

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for the great review! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/10/2018

Douglas S.

Excellent. On time, friendly, affordable and the tub literally looked brand new!

Description of Work
Resurface tub chip

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business!

05/07/2018

Michael O.

A very professional technician arrived on time and he did a beautiful job. I was getting the house ready to sell and the master bathtub had been damaged by someone using abrasive cleaners. The tub and surround now look great. Everyone that has seen it including the realtors have said it looks great. My realtor like the job so much he asked for the a referral for his own home.

Description of Work
Refinish tub and tub surround in master bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

01/29/2018

Rachel D.

These guys did a great job stripping and refinishing our old bathtub. It looks good as new. Sure, the smell is going to be strong for 24 hours, but it would’ve been no matter who we went with. These guys were courteous, kind and hard working. Our bathtub looks brand new and I am so pleased I went with them. I thought I would add my experience with them here because it was so easy and pleasant. Check out my before and after pics, too. Super crazy. Can’t wait to take a hot bubble bath!! 🛁🙌🏼 In total they were here like 4 hours maybe.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

01/08/2018

Jana F.

They did a great job! On time and very professional. I was very happy with the results. The garden tub would have cost us a lot to be replaced because of the tile work and shape of it in the space involved!

Description of Work
Refinishing of two tubs

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for your great review!

08/16/2017

P P.

It went well on time and agreed price.

Description of Work
Repair & resurface Very small crack in fiber glass standing Shower and repair 3 small dent in garden tub.

05/10/2017

Jeremy G.

The technicians were professional and courteous and their workmanship was detailed and looks great.

Description of Work
Two bathrooms including tile and bathtubs were refinished.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

04/25/2017

Molly G.

They called me back within 24 hours to schedule an appointment within the week. They arrived on time and met the expectation they gave me of one full day of work, then returned the next day to put the faucets back in place.

Description of Work
We had a bathtub and tile refinished from 70's yellow to all white. It also had scum in the lining between the tile and tub. We had them refinish in all white, and it looks clean and amazing. They also give a discount on rental properties.

04/08/2017

Paul H.

They sanded the cultured marble by hand, pasted it, buffed it up, and even removed some discoloration in the cultured marble. What I thought was an impossible cleanup job now looks great!

Description of Work
An old shower frame was removed, and it left a line of paint on cultured marble that was practically impossible to remove. All Surface came out and cleaned it all up!

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

Wood Renewal of DFW, Inc.

Wood Renewal of DFW, Inc., is an innovative and affordable cabinet and floor renewal service that renews your wood cabinets and floors without the dust, inconvenience, and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods. In many cases, the process can be completed in just one day! There's no longer any reason to wait to renew that beautiful wood in your home. Give us a call today for a quote!

Your Neighborhood Painter

I am a 41 year old corporate executive with a passion for cabinetry-related work that has become my career. I specialize in cabinet refinishing with a focus on the application of special coatings designed to deliver a glass-like finish on cabinetry, doors, trim, baseboards, etc., using best-in-class equipment and materials. If you are in-market for cabinet refinishing, I would strongly recommend that you set some time with me, so we can discuss the different approaches, equipment and material. You will leave our conversation with a complete perspective. I only take on 4 clients per month so there's no sales pressure, just good conversation about your project and some things to think about. Cheers, Spencer A.

Offers by Your Neighborhood Painter on Angi
    Hard Rock Imports

Hard Rock Imports offers high quality quartz countertops, marble countertops, and granite countertops design, fabrication, and installation in the Dallas and Plano Texas areas. We have over 40 years of combined experience in both natural stone countertops and engineered stone countertops materials like quartz. Our high quality craftsmanship includes our impressive mitered edges and near invisible seams. We service the greater Dallas and Plano areas with our fabrication facilities located in Dallas. Which gives us an edge over many suppliers in the market with better quality control and more competitive pricing. All of our installations are performed by Master Installers. This assures you of the highest level of craftsmanship to maximize the beauty of your home. Our customers range from individual homeowners, businesses, contractors, and multi-unit housing developments. Our focus is on offering quality countertops at the best value in the area. Backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Contact us today for a Free Estimate or to talk with a countertop expert.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Tub refinishing. Wall tile refinishing. Tub repairs. Cut down tubs.