A Team Moving & Storage

With Angi since October 2013

2.2

1417 Exchange Dr

Richardson, TX 75081

Cost is determined by the job....

09/12/2016

Rayellen S.

I ordered a complete pack and move of my elderly aunts small 1 bedroom apartment. I specifically chose this company since they had competitive prices but also promised her stuff would arrive in 5-7 days. Here is what went well: Placing initial order - Justin was very helpful and friendly - too friendly Packing up - right on time and did an efficient job What didn't go well: 1. supposed to arrive in 5-7 days, it arrived in 11 days 2.supposed to unload some items in my aunt's apartment, and the rest to a storage unit across the street at no extra cost. Driver insisted on an additional $100 for every 50 feet. 3. were supposed to use their own trucks - instead they brokered it out to a common carrier, which is why the shipment was delayed - they needed to find a carrier that was headed west 4. were supposed to email me and call me when the load was on its way - despite repeated daily calls, this company had NO idea when it would go out and when it would arrive. Each day I got a different story 'we are loading it right this minute', (they weren't), 'it will be there tomorrow' (it wasn't), 'we will call you by 3 pm with your delivery date', (they didn't), 'we will send you an email', (they didn't) 5. contracting - easy on line contract that you are not given time to READ since they pressure you to click and sign it right away. There is no ability to save it or print it. Once your shipment loads up, the link to the contract is GONE and you have absolutely nothing. They buried lots of stuff in there that I was not able to read later to see what I agreed to. 6 I never obtained any documentation that I could refer to after the goods were picked up. Apparently that is where the info is that it costs an additional $100 per every 50 feet. The driver had this document, I never saw it before. All in all, this company is high pressure, promises what ever you want to hear and then fails miserably on the execution of it. Of course none of it is their fault, its all in the documentation, which you can't read!

Description of Work
Pack and move a small apartment's goods from Mansfield Texas to Albuquerque.

11/22/2014

Trisha D.

It was an awful experience, and I wouldn't recommend the company at all. They lost one of my dining room chairs which meant I had to buy an entirely new set of chairs, and they tore a hole in my mattress. Furthermore, they never reimbursed me for either item despite following all of their instructions and advice. They also charged me a much higher amount than what they originally quoted which was frustrating, too.

Description of Work
I hired them to help me with a local move which included storing my belongings at one of their facilities for a month.

Category moving companies, storage units

05/02/2014

Adam A.

I scheduled the move a week in advance. The day before, I was giving a pickup window of 1pm - 5pm. 5:00 pm ? I called A-Team to check status and was placed on hold by a woman and the call went dead 5:05 pm ? I called A-Team to check status and the woman told me that she would check on the driver and call me back 5:30 pm ? I called A-Team to check status ? 15 minute hold ? was told Lorenzo was my driver and he was running late, still two hours away ? the woman told me that she had a 3man crew on hand and it would cost me more, but she would send them right away and they would arrive shortly 6:45 pm ? I called A-Team to check on status ? 25 minute hold ? was placed on hold by a woman who said ?one minute while I check? and never came back ? while on hold, I called A-Team from a second line and got the ?we are not in the office? message ? I stayed on hold until 7:15pm and hung up ? no one from the office called back and I was unable to reach anyone for the rest of the evening 9:40 pm ? I got a call from a driver asking if he could schedule my move for the next morning No one from A-Team called me all day until 9:40 pm. I was continuously reassured that the drivers would arrive. Since this was the final day of the month, I had to pay a penalty fee and lose my housing deposit. I asked for a refund of my $50 deposit from A-Team and got an email back stating that they needed to do an internal investigation before they could refund the deposit. I received the following email from the "Legal Depatment": We received your email and investigating your claim and request for a refund In order to serve you better and understand your claim please advice from witch number did you called per your call log below? I said that misspelling Legal Depatment is not very professional, and was told "This is not a professional company"

Description of Work
2BR Apartment Move

03/10/2014

Jan T.

They were over an hour late. They got lost coming to the final distinction, and wanted to change me for the time lost. They also broke two pieces of my furniture. One was a table my dad made and can't be replaced. What should have taken 2 1/2 hours took well over 5.

Description of Work
Not very well. They were extremely unprofessional,and didn't mind charge for their mistakes.

01/04/2014

Cheryl H.

The movers arrived 2 hours earlier than expected - it put us in a bit of a rush, but we were happy that they were able to get to us sooner than later. We had agreed to pay for a three man crew, and three men did show up for the move. They were super careful with all my furniture. All the pieces were wrapped in moving blankets and taped to avoid scratching. The movers were extremely courteous and nice. - if they were not sure about something, they always asked. They finished loading and unloading within the agreed five hour time frame. We were asked to pay cash for the job - $50 up front and the remaining balance at the end. There was a fuel charge of $115 dollars that was not disclosed when we booked. I felt that $115 dollars was a bit excessive since we only moved 7 miles. Other than the additional fuel charge, I was very happy with A Team Movers quality of work.

Description of Work
A Team Movers were hired to move all the heavy/bulky furniture to new home about 7 miles away.

PIANO MOVERS OF TEXAS

We are a family-owned piano moving company in North Ellis County. In 2021, we moved a total of 1,843 pianos covering a large part of the state of Texas! We move all styles of pianos including but not limited to uprights, grands and organs. We have dedicated runs to the Houston area every week and we also go to the Austin/San Antonio area a couple of times a month. If you are in the DFW area and needing a piano tuner we have a person on staff that does just that. Armando Alonso (682) 402-0679.

CREATIVE MOVING SOLUTIONS

We will meet or Beat any Angieslist Super Service Award Movers Rates. Full service Texas mover, providing moving services since 2007, Over 5000 moves per year providing professional packing and moving services thru out Texas. Fully licensed with the TDMV. Never additional fees, all services include crews, 25 ft. trucks, shrink wrap and quilt padding, full disassemble and reassemble as well as disconnect and reconnect of appliances. Angieslist Super Service Award winner ever year since 2009. FREE ESTIMATES.

AMP Moving

AMP Moving has only the best expeirenced movers. Quality pads and wrap to keep your furniture safe from damages and scratches. Our #1 priority is our customers. No matter how big or how small we'll get the job done professionally, fast, and carefully. We offer Local moves State wide moves Packing Unpacking Furniture deliveries assembling and dissasembling furniture Piano moving We go by hourly rates no extra fees no hidden fees no fees going up or down stairs just one hourly rate depending on how many crew members you would like. We hope you choose us for your next move, thank you!

Moving, packing, car transport, storage, piano moves, loading & unloading.