360IT

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2005

360IT delivers 360 degrees of Information Technology service & support to Business & Residential clients across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team has only certified PC and IT support technicians. Our vision is to be a leader in IT field and provide first-class service, while offering affordable solutions to our customers. Onsite & Remote services Charges are $99 an hour for residential service. $35 trip charge (residential clients) Commercial clients $149 per hour. No trip charge....

Gro.W Technologies

Gro.W Technologies

Gro.w Technologies LLC. is an I.T. contracting company providing local services on demand, established in Dallas, Texas. The company provides quality service for each of our clients. We have a dedicated team ready to provide premium quality computer repair and IT support services to homes and businesses. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the computer repair/IT industry. Due to our experience level and certified technicians we range in IT specialty across the board! Please see our services offered below.

Offers by Gro.W Technologies on Angi

08/26/2016

I needed to have a virus removed from my computer and install a virus protector. The were able to help right away, I waited and spoke with the technician while he fixed everything. I was out in about an hour and overall had such a great experience I will be recommending all my friends & family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed virus Installed virus protection software

01/21/2016

The technician spent about 10 to 15 minutes with my laptop online with another technician signed onto my computer, but unfortunately they did not know how to do this, and told me so. (I admit that I didn't ask about the phone punch down until the technician got here, and they definitely did not know how to do that.) But I had talked to several techs on the phone before we scheduled the appointment...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to setup an appointment to change over settings from one internet/telephone provider to another. Specifically, change the settings on my internet router from a DHCP setting to a Static ip setting.  And then to punch down some phone lines in a small business setting.

05/05/2015

Highly Professional team... quick response and at a reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Laptop Virus Issues

09/30/2013

They're pretty high. It took them all afternoon and half of the morning of the next day to get my computer working. They're hard workers, very focused, and my computer runs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
360 IT repaired my computer.

03/29/2013

I did not like the “bundle” type pricing that they have. For example, it cost me extra because I needed a new mouse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were very professional and did the repair.

CATEGORY computer repair

We service all your home and business computer needs! We offer onsite support as well as remote support. We specialize in removing virus, general troubleshooting, wired and wireless network installation and support, new computer data transfer and set up, and much more!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa