Brandes Paint & Wallpapering

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2007

Red Oak, TX 75154

"*SMALL JOBS WELCOME*"David Brandes of Brandes Paint & Wallpapering has been in the business for over 37 years. Our number one priority is quality work and customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in taking our time and not cutting any corners to ensure that the end result is of the utmost quality with great attention to detail. For that reason, the owner is available and will be onsite for all jobs. If you have any questions contact David directly via email or by phone: davidbrandes2@yahoo.com / (469) 337-2246 ....

interior painting (355)house painting (30)drywall (28)wallpaper hanger (13)woodworking (11)wallpaper removal (10)plastering (5)home remodeling (2)cabinet refacing (1)

03/12/2021

David has painted for us before. He is the ultimate professional! Shows up on time, does superb work, cleans up afterwards, and takes responsibility for moving furniture and blinds and then putts everything back in place when finished. He is very personable and honest. I wouldn’t hire anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

02/09/2021

David did a wonderful job, it looks great He charged a reasonable rate and was pleasant what a nice experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

09/30/2020

I would like to share our experience with David’s work. For the second time, David has painted the exterior of our home and as before, did and excellent job. He works diligently to make sure his work is done correctly and brought our home back to life once more. We look forward to choosing David for all of our painting needs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting 1 story home.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

03/21/2020

David Brandes was phenomenal from the first contact. I had experienced a hard time finding a professional for the wallpaper removal job, but then I came across Brandes and am so glad I did. He contacted me within minutes of submitting my request, after hours on a Friday. He came out the next day, arrived on time, quoted a very fair price, and did the job immediately. He is pleasant, professional, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper Removal

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

10/18/2019

He’s a know it all you can’t even reason with this man. i’m a good paneer I just don’t have time. Even his wife said he’s an over perfectionist which would be great however I had already bought the paint for my doors. I even agreed to him using the paint he wanted on the woodwork because it’s the same paint in my living room. But on my doors I wanted Behr marquis paint that I had used before and i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim walls and doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

This member called me a know it all simply because I couldn't agree with her methods. For a non-professional she does a pretty good job. The difference here is I have to have a professional result. I have to maintain this standard to insure this result. Also on the phone she did agree to use Sherwin Williams oil base paint. But when I arrived she had bought the paint she wanted originally, which i...

04/18/2019

David, Is the finest painting contractor I have dealt with in my 30+ years of home ownership. He has incredible attention to detail, very accurate work and a can-do attitude. I will have him work on my hones in the future,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lot's of detailed interior work...texturing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

02/18/2019

He did an excellent job. I was very pleased with his work. He really knows his job really well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested for a soundproof wall to place on a certain section of my room and it was done 4-5 years ago and I noticed after 3-4 years the sheet rock on the corner at the seams started coming apart and I called a painter to fix it but 6 months ago, it was happening again. So I called again to fix it, also called for a foundation repair company but they informed me that there's nothing wrong on my foundation.The seams already repaired by 2 different companies but same problem is recurring. Finally, I called David to check on it and informed me that the previous painter did not fix it properly. So he immediately came out, fix it and painted the whole room. He also repainted my window seals in another room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

01/30/2019

We had David come to our home for interior painting several years ago and the rest is history! David is a true professional; the quality of his workmanship is second to none and he takes great pride in his work and is a true perfectionist! David painted our master bedroom and bath, including all woodwork and doors. As usual, his work is absolutely beautiful and I can't stop looking at the windowsi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of master bedroom and bath including all woodwork

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

11/12/2018

Quality work at great prices. You can't even tell where he did the repairs! A true professional and all around great guy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper repair

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

09/19/2018

It went very well. The job required 4 days of work. The rooms look great. David charged by the day, and we paid for the paint and supplies. (David had previously painted other rooms for us, and we were very pleased with those also.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David painted the woodwork, ceilings, and drywall in two bedrooms for us. Both rooms required extensive drywall repair, and door repairs were needed as well.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

Interior & exterior painting, wallpaper removal, repair & installation, sheet rock repair tape & bed, termite damage repairs & venetian plaster.

NO (EXCEPT: online picture estimates are free)