NUTEX Mechanical

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2018

4.4

We are locally owned and operated and have been servicing the entire DFW Metroplex for almost 10 years. From air conditioning & heating, plumbing or electrical, we specialize in repairs, maintenance and installation to both home and business owners. Our professionals main purpose is to service efficiently, quickly and at a cost affordable to you....

Goode Heating and Air Conditioning

I have 25+ years of residential and commercial HVAC experience. We are a family owned and operated company. I do provide emergency services. I also give a 10% discount to first responders, military, and senior citizens.

Dring Air Conditioning & Heating

Replacement of all types of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment. Service provided on all types and brands of residential and commercial equipment. Heating, cooling and ventilating all types of commercial and industrial buildings; specializing in the design-build area.

Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating

Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating specializes in residential and light commercial service and new installation. Our technicians are state certified and trained at repairing, replacing, or servicing every major make and model of HVAC equipment. Consumers have many options with respect to which dealer they select, so we observe strict hiring practices to ensure the highest quality employees represent Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating both in the field and administratively so that our customers’ needs may be satisfied. Our fleet of 20 trucks and over 40 full time employees allows the company to provide customer service and quality of workmanship that is unmatched in our industry. Locally owned & operated.

Offers by Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating on Angi

05/15/2019

My water heater busted in my attic and I had water going everywhere. I called Nutex because they were local and they sent two guys out. They had the water cleaned up and a new water heater installed in a couple of hours. Fair price and great customer service

Description of Work
Water Heater Installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

05/14/2019

Gentleman who came to my home was very professional and kept everything picked up when he left. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

05/03/2019

Horrible. The customer Service department has the worst communication I have ever seen. They are rude, and I had to initiate all contact with them. They messed up the first set of repairs, causing additional repairs to be needed, and then tried to stick me with the bill. Not to mention that it has been 6 weeks since the second repairs were completed and they still have not come out to replace/fix ...

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/12/2019

Company was on time and showed up with all materials needed for the job. Price was better than expected and service was top notch.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replaced.

01/31/2019

The service was great, plumber was professional and did a great job. I will defiantly use these guys again.

Description of Work
Replaced 50 gallon water heater

Category water heater repair

Air conditioning, heating, plumbing, drain clearings, slab leak repairs, gas leak repairs, sewer line repairs and replacements, electrical, inspection code corrections, water heaters, tankless water heaters etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing