Lawn Tech Corporation

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 2010

PO Box 395

Prosper, TX 75078

The Lawn Tech program of continuous treatments combined with top quality nutrients and weed control virtually guarantees you are going to love your lawn! Our 5 Step Plan to a beautiful lawn has been hailed by our customers as "The" way to go when it comes to having "The best lawn on the block". We offer a wide variety of different services to choose from when your lawn needs the services of a professional. Additional phone - (800) 529-6227. Additional DBA - Christmas Decor by Lawn Tech....

lawn treatment (133)lawn care (26)lawn & landscaping (3)pest control (3)holiday decorating (2)wallpaper removal (1)

03/17/2021

I'm impressed. These people are so nice and friendly to deal with.

Description of Work
1st service call

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

12/23/2020

Their staff was great! From getting our initial quote to scheduling the installation to actually putting up the lights- they were helpful, knowledgeable, and very friendly! We get so many compliments on our Christmas lights! We will definitely be hiring them each year to put up our lights!

Description of Work
Christmas light installation

Category holiday decorators

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

06/25/2020

They responded quickly and were were professional with the estimates.

Description of Work
We have weeds in our backyard that need to be treated and pulled, we also need general lawncare

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed], Its great to hear from satisfied customers. We will work hard to keep you that way.

06/06/2020

Only 5 visits per year and $345 per visit - not onsite enough and too expensive. I'm going elsewhere.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and Weed/Crabgrass control

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Thank you for allowing us to give you a proposal only(no service provided).There are a few things I would like to state. The most obvious reason for the difference in pricing from different companies would be the areas of the property that were measured. You can see from the proposal sent to you earlier that we included the entire property. If you do not wish to treat all that area we would certai...

04/17/2019

Excellent We have contracted with Lawn Tech for many years and they have always did a good job. If they miss something, all you do is call and they are right back out. Very nice people to work with.

Description of Work
Yearly contract for fertilizing our lawn

Cost $46.26

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

04/05/2019

They did a great job for several years. Then they said I had army worms, which they said they didn't need to spray for. Within a few weeks I had NO GRASS at all!!! It was obvious they sprayed something on my line, because you could see a definite line between my yard and my neighbors yard. I showed it to one of the young men who agreed he had never seen anything like this and told the manager who ...

Description of Work
entire lawn died

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Review for Lawn Tech Corporation - PO Box 395, Prosper, TX - 37803964

03/30/2019

They were on time and got back to me pretty fast when I had questions. Price was decent, especially for some of the weeds I have. Its a total of 4 treatments (5 actually, but i missed the January/February start date). Overall, pretty good.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

03/07/2019

They always call before they come and if you do what they say, it's very effective and you'll have a nice lawn.

Description of Work
They do lawn treatments six times a year.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 01/12/2019

07/24/2018

This is my first year with Lawn Tech, but so far I am very pleased with their service. My yard was in good shape, but definitely is deeper green, and the many weeds that came up as we began the growing season have been eliminated. They communicate well regarding service day, and if there are changes, using text, email and phone. My service agreement is annual with no contract, and I receive an inv...

Description of Work
Routine lawn maintenance

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

04/30/2018

Well done- very responsive and professional

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizing

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

Perimeter Pest Control, Lawn Insect Control, Tree & Shrub Control & Care, Weed Control & Fertilization

Mowing, Trimming, Landscape Installations, Sod Installation