C.A.S. Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2012

We are an American Standard dealer. Over 20 Years experience. We service all brands A/C & heating service, install & repairs. Residential and light commercial. Call us for all of your HVAC needs. Financing available....

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

AirClinic air conditioning and heating inc. Is one of the premier hvac contractors serving the Dallas / Fort Worth and San Antonio metroplexes. We strive to offer the best customer service in the industry. From the first conversation to the completed service of your home's hvac system, we are there every step of the way to ensure that you get the best quality equipment at the best possible price. Call us today to schedule an appointment and discover why air clinic is the first choice for hvac repair, replacement, and maintenance.

**$39 SERVICE CALL plus $39 CREDIT towards repairs**Owner operated for over 15 years. Our approach is simple, great service at great prices. We at TC believe building a relationship with our customers is more important than making a sale. We understand that not every one is ready to replace equipment when we can have you running by replacing a part at a fraction of the price. Our belief is down the road the customer will have us on their speed dial to be an option when it comes to replacing the equipment. Whether it's to ask us a simple question or to have us come diagnose an issue, we stride to earn your trust as your #1 HVAC contractor to call.

08/31/2018

It went well - they fixed it quickly and for an affordable price.

Description of Work
A/C repair

07/15/2017

Price was really good. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new drip pan and checked the AC Unit.

06/01/2017

I highly recommend Chad Sheffield, owner of C.A.S. Air Conditioning & Heating (cell: 214-668-3951). We called Chad based on the great reviews and we are so glad we found him. He responded to my voice mail msg within minutes, and was able to come out that same day. He is very honest, professional, stands behind his work, and the quality of his work and prices are the best. Through our experience wi...

Description of Work
New a/c unit.

12/05/2016

I called my normal service provider, who wanted to sell me a whole new AC unit for $4000. Thankfully, my realtor insisted I get a second opinion. C.A.S. came out and cleaned the whole unit for less than $100 and it passed inspection - no problem. These guys are honest and saved me a lot of money. I am now a regular customer.

Description of Work
My house was under contract and the home inspector said the AC unit was a few degrees out of spec.

08/08/2016

I promise I'm not an employee. I have my own business but these guys are probably the best AC guys I've ever experienced. On time and punctual. Andrew fixed the 2 broken units within an hour and didn't tell me I needed new units, etc. I will be signing up for no-annual checkups. Honestly and timely, can't ask for better than that.

Description of Work
Repaired 2 AC units

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing,Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing,Air Conditioning Service & Repair,Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Contractors & Specialties