A&B SERVICES

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2008

24 EMPLOYEES. USES SAME SUBS FOR INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE OF $65 APPLIES (9/17/08). MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi

09/05/2008

I was very please with this company's work. They were very prompt and always cleaned up after themselves. Alex was very easy to work with, I change colors twice. He never once rolled his eyes at me! I will use this company again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alex's guys came in to my home and removed a couple walls, added crown molding and completely painted the interior of my home. They also did a plumbing job and some electrical.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, HOUSECLEANING, CARPET CLEANING, CARPETING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE, VINYL FLOORING, REMODELING, CARPENTRY, DOORS, WINDOWS, LIGHTING, CEILING FANS & MOVE IN/OUT CLEANING SERVICES FOR LANDLORDS.