Haynes Electric, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

310 Olympic

Portland, TX 78374

Haynes Electric is an Electrical Contractor (license # TECL 22379) that can take care of any electrical problem. We have a service department available 24-7. We have 3 employees. We do not use subcontractors. We are all licensed Electricians working under Parnel Haynes that carries a Master Electrician license number 173756 under TDLR. We currently charge $85.00 per hour....

07/14/2015

mark T.

Parnel Haynes came out and was very informative. He made some suggestions on what I should have done and then gave me independent resources so that I could do some reaearch and decide exactly what i needed. The electricians were on time and courteous. I decided in the middle of the job that I needed a line burried as apposed to running along an awning. It was an inconvenient request however the electrician was very accommodating and made the change without any problem. They finished the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
replaced old 60 amp with 200 amp service. ran electric to new pool and out to detached garage.

12/18/2014

Curtis N.

Description of Work
They kept putting off the job delaying everything else. Did not show up when promised and left a huge muddy mess in my garage that I had to clean up. Over charged for services

12/10/2014

Kim B.

We had some plugs that quit working and because of the way our house was wired it was tricky and not easy to figure out. We called Haynes Electric and within 10 minutes we got a call back that the electrician was on the way and would be there within 10-15 minutes. He found the problem and fixed it and then took time to explain and show us what happened. He was at our house for at least an hour and the bill was $85.00. They are now our electricians. They were wonderful and earned our business for sure.

Description of Work
Replaced some bad plugs and wires.

10/19/2014

Pamela L.

Have not used yet.

Description of Work
Have not used yet.

07/22/2014

Linda F.

I'm sorry to say things did not go well with this project. Mr. Haynes put his and quot;helperand quot; on the minor stuff. Told me in the beginning it should take him approx. 18 hrs. to complete the plugs, switches, fans, and light. Sounded like a lot of time for such minor work for an electrician but I accepted it. I ended up paying him for 28.5 hrs of labor for this kid at $53.00 an hr. I was told by two neighbors that he spent most of his time outside talking on his cell phone. And, there was a 6 pack of beer in the refrigerator when the job was started and none when the job was over (they were the only ones that had a key to the house at that time). He cut 3 holes the size of a silver dollar in the bottom of a cabinet to install 1 wire for the light fixture. I had to repair the holes. I told them I wanted to save 1 of the existing ceiling fans because I wanted the blades and globes.......that was gone when the job was done. When I questioned it he said it was a miscommunication between him and the helper and it got thrown away. I ask him to label the inside of the new panel so I would know which breaker went to what. All of then were labeled and quot;plugsand quot; except the 220 breakers. Very sloppy scribbling and ruined the label. When I brought up the missing fan, missing beer and holes in the cabinet Mr. Haynes said he was sorry and that he would talk to his helper. I feel this was wrong and he should have taken responsibility for for his employee. Needless to say, I will not recommend Haynes Electric to anyone and I will not use them in the future. On the plus side, I think Mr. Haynes is an ok electrician and seems to know what he is doing and if he is doing the work himself he might be ok. As I look at my paperwork from him it shows $1,510.50 for the kids labor, materials of $408.71 ( supplied all the fans and light fixture), main service $900.00 and $270.00 for the additional 200 A ext. breaker.

Description of Work
Installed new 200 amp service in garage. Installed new disconnect for a/c and main panel. Installed 5 ceiling fans (two required support brackets) and 1 light fixture (all on existing boxes. Switched out all plugs and switches with Co-lar type.

03/14/2014

Amber D.

Great, Mr. Haynes did the troubleshoot, our electrical panel is old, part and hard to fine and costly. He had some spare parts from another job he used at no cost. His workers were on time the next morning, very professional and speedy. would gladly the use this company again.

Description of Work
troubleshoot and repair a circuit breaker blown in the kitchen

09/03/2013

David F.

Haynes electric is becoming an important part of our team. We run mobile home parks and can count on Parnel and his team to be quick, responsive and priced right.

Description of Work
120AMP upgrade, Upgrade to Utility Boxes, moved meter box, etc

07/27/2013

Ryan K.

We did not use his service because we got rid of the hot tub. But he is an honest person and very knowledgable about his trade.

Description of Work
Offered to fix out hot tub "at cost'.

04/05/2013

Ron J.

We had many changes to the old electrical system, Art was able to move fan locations, rewire switches, make suggestive changes that were beneficial all at a reasonable cost. Work was done as needed over a 30 day period.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. They were hired to move, update, and expand a 40 year old kitchens electrical system. The young electrician was fast, prompt, and knowledgeable.I would and will hire them again.

Williams St Nursery & Landscaping

We are a Veteran owned business. We take pride in our work and its our goal to earn your referral. We specialize in grading, french drains, tree trimming, material delivery, outdoor lighting, sod installations, spring/fall cleanup and landscape design. We look forward to helping you with you next project. John Kingrey

Big Mack Electric LLC

Big Mack Electric is an up-and-coming business that provides a number of services for your electrical needs. Please give us a call. "No job too small for Big Mack Electric." Services: Residential and Commercial services. Lighting and Power Service; Panel Upgrades, Generator Installations, Remodels, New Construction

Offers by Big Mack Electric LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Electrical Contracting, Troubleshooting, Remodels, New Construction, Service Department,

N/A