Dependable Floors

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2012

Wood and ceramic tile instulation, flooring....

Arts Flooring LLC

Adore Hardwood Floors Inc

Adore Hardwood Floors has been in business since 1990. No job to small or to large. Fully Insured. Free estimates. Service area greater Houston and Galveston. We do Insurance work. Water damage removal and replacement or repairs. Dustless Sanding.

Smith Quality Flooring LLC

Fully insured, affordable pricing and offering free estimates. Installing our high-quality product that will exceed expectations. We have 25 years of professional flooring experience and remodeling services. We are here to address all your hardwood, luxury vinyl plank, and laminate flooring needs, as well as all types of custom renovations that will bring your dreams to reality.

Offers by Smith Quality Flooring LLC on Angi

07/01/2013

David A.

After talking to several businesses, I found John to be the easiest and most flexible to work with. His prices were extremely reasonable. He and his crew arrived on time, they were orgainized, knowledgeable, and efficient, no wasted time on the job. Though John did not stay with the crew, he was always in contact with them and available for anything they might need. The work went smoothly and I was completely happy with their work. After completing the installation,they cleaned up, they moved my furniture back and stayed until I was completely satisfied. I would and will definitely use John and his crew again.

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring and tile. Disposal of old carpet.

Category flooring contractor

07/23/2012

Julie H.

Having had bad experience with and quot;contractorsand quot; in the past, I was a bit uneasy but I was assured by Humble Carpet that the crew that would do the work at my home was well tested and Humble would stand behind them 100%. Dependable Floors was prompt, professional and courteous. Owner John Smith and his team knew exactly what needed to be done and proceeded to get the work done in an efficient and skilled manner. Each crew member knew their roles and almost without words the project came together. They have done this many times before. This is obvious. The team was always checking with me to make sure that my needs were met and even cared about the safety of my cat who made an escape out of a bathroom. It was a pleasure to have this team work within my home. When the job was completed, they cleaned up completely - not even a hint of sawdust anywhere. They moved my furniture back and took the time to make sure it was exactly where it needed to be. The finished job is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this company for any floor installation needs that may arise. Their motto is and quot;Flooring you can stand onand quot;

Description of Work
Dependable Floors was hired by Humble Carpet & Tile to install 2 rooms of engineered hardwood floors over concrete slab with removal of existing carpet..

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Wood and ceramic tile instulation, flooring.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal