West Construction Group

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2015

3401 Custer Rd Suite 128

Plano, TX 75023

Veteran and family owned and operated, West Construction Group performs all levels of building and remodeling, with a strong focus on Roofing, Siding, Gutters, and Fence repair and replacement. We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Check out samples of our recent work,

Billy D.
09/15/2018
West Construction Group just completed my roof, gutters, skylight, and fence staining. Tim Williams was very helpful throughout the entire process. Tim was prompt in answering all of my questions and followed up during and after the work was completed. Very satisfied customer and will use West Construction in the future .
Description of Work
Roofing, gutters, fence staining.
fencing, gutter repair, roofing
steph S.
06/30/2018
I thought about writing 2 separate reviews. I would give them the highest ratings possible on everything having to do with replacing my roof. They were super helpful with getting my insurance claim filed and working with me to keep my out of pocket expenses minimal. They were on time and did a great job on the roof and seemed very conscientious. I would highly recommend them for your roofing needs. The rest of the work seemed to drag on for a while, close to a month after the roof was completed, but that wasn't a big deal to me. The main reason I can't leave a rave review is because of the new shutters they installed. I mentioned that I would like my new shutters to be big enough to cover where some idiot had painted the brick on the house when they painted the old shutters. They made them wide enough, but then proceeded to stain them while on the house instead of before installing them. So now, even though the paint is covered, I have stain all over my bricks and siding and windows. The shutters themselves were lacking stain in quite a few spots. I told my contact at WCG about this, and they came back out and proceeded to get more stain where it didn't belong. I'll get it all cleaned off one of these days, just not sure why I should be the one to have to after paying someone else to do a professional job. So, mixed feelings about the experience as a whole.
Description of Work
New roof, gutters, shutters
Andrea D.
04/09/2018
Definitely recommend West Construction Group! I needed my roof replaced after a hail storm. Got several quotes from different companies and felt confident I found the right company after meeting with George from WCG. He took time to explain the work, the process and kept in touch. He came to the rescue when I came against a deadline by the insurance company; he rallied his troops and was able to start work soon after. He also worked with me on the insurance side of things, pointing out many things that the insurance adjuster had missed or omitted. He brought his A game, experience and knowledge of the local & federal laws and made sure these were added to the claim. No amount of Googling or research could habe prepare me or anyone to navigate the insurance world and their "delay, deny, defend" antics. He kept at it, followed up, pushed back when needed, while also making sure to check on the work being done. The crew doing the work clearly knew what they were doing. They were fast and efficient, made sure to inspect roof, attic, checked CO2 exhaust points, thoroughly cleanned on and around the house, picking up debris, nails and even unrelated materials. They check all the work that was done. Very happy with the service. Everything looks good, roof looks great! It'd say the best in the neighborhood 👍
Description of Work
Roof replacement, hail damage fix
Wanda B.
11/30/2017
From the initial meeting with West Construction I felt that they were a good fit to do my roof. Crews were courteous and did a thorough job on my roof. They left the yard free and clear of trash and did a thorough job sweeping my yards for nails. Overall experience with West Construction was pain free and the quality of workmanship was a great thing to have on my home. I would recommend West Construction for your next roofing project. W. Brown Midland, TX
Description of Work
Replacement of roof
Bazle R.
10/18/2017
Excellent work by the whole crew - from start to finish!
Description of Work
Roof replacement from hail damage.
Aimee W.
09/05/2017
Great! They showed up on time (at 8 am) with a color chosen by one of their staff, since they didn't have a color to match the color that I had. I preferred a different color, and they had it delivered and installed by that afternoon. Cleaned up their mess, and did a very professional job. I noticed a couple of days later that one of the downspouts was loose (apparently they missed a screw), called them and they were very nice, and had it fixed by the time I got home from work that evening. 5 STARS!!!
Description of Work
Gutters replaced
gutter repair
Buddy L.
08/28/2017
George and Jason and the West Construction Group did an outstanding job replacing our roof and gutters. They did it in a couple of days while we were out of town. Nice to come home to a new roof! Some of our neighbors commented that our new roof was the best looking roof in the neighborhood and they had West Construction Group come do theirs next. We also love our new shower! We have recommended George and his team to several friends.
Description of Work
Roof repair from hail damage. Master bath shower replaced and cabinets built.
Category
custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters
Jay L.
07/26/2017
Very smooth, from the owner to the salesman and the crew. Everything was done to perfection. Highly recommend.
Description of Work
Tear off and re roof.
Sharon B.
06/25/2017
Recently, my husband and I were once again faced with massive home repairs after a damaging hail storm in Denton. A friend of ours recommended I call Jack Z. with West Construction. From the very first day I knew we were in good hands. Jack was prompt and professional and took the time to answer ALL of our questions. Jack was always hands on. He not only met with our insurance adjuster, but he was instrumental in getting us more money for additional repairs. Jack proved to be an experienced contractor with a skilled team to support him. I was highly impressed with the quality of work which included a beautiful new roof with high efficiency ridge vents, upgraded siding for the back of our house, installation of a new back door, and interior drywall and painting repairs to our ceiling. Home repairs are extremely stressful and I was very thankful to have Jack on my side. He always put us at ease and we really enjoyed all our interactions with Jack. He is "good people". If you want quick and dependable work, Jack is your man. We have recommended West to all of our friends and family!
Description of Work
Roof, siding, interior drywall and paint
Category
drywall, roofing, house painters, interior painters
Seth F.
05/31/2017
Man, these guys are consummate pros! I'm telling you, the A-Team showed up at my house on Thursday, and by Friday afternoon, the whole thing had been replaced. Saturday, the crew for the rain gutters put up new gutters around almost the entire house in just a shade over two hours. These guys really know what they're doing! What a pleasant experience dealing with a competent company like West Construction Group and their ace crews. I would not hesitate to refer anybody to them after the incredible experience I just had. Thank you Jack and West Construction Group! Roof and gutters look great and I have peace of mind now!
Description of Work
The one year deadline for filing a storm damage claim would have come and gone had Jack not showed up at my door with two days to spare. What a blessing that he does what he does and is such a seasoned professional. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, not just about roofing but about the whole insurance process, start to finish. He was also quite easy to deal with and is an excellent communicator. I had many concerns around my uncertainty with the process and he was happy and able to walk me through every step of it.
Trudi K.
05/22/2017
The owner, George, is honest, professional, and understands how to work with insurance companies. He was sympathic to our needs and went above and beyond. His subcontractors do excellent work and we're always on time. My husband and I were exceedingly impressed with the sub contractor who repaired our acoustic ceiling as he can match existing ceiling and no can see the difference. We would highly recommend West Construction Group.
Description of Work
Roof and siding replacement, outside painting, repair of joists, acoustic ceiling repair, fence repair, gutter replacement.
Category
drywall, gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters
Mark W.
05/19/2017
Quickly did the work (closing on house). Dodging the rain. Cleanup of course. And used top of the line Quarrix/Aviator roof vents. Local and dependable at an excellent price. Thank you
Description of Work
Roofing
terry Z.
05/19/2017
Awesome experience. They were recommended to me by a friend from church that is in the construction business and has used them on over a dozen jobs. George took care of all communications with the insurance company. They guaranteed they would complete all the work for what the insurance company was willing to pay (the first contractor we tried to use would not do this) and that we would not be charged extra if something else was found while they were working. They used top quality roofing materials and our roof looks better then when we built the house. The windows were replaced with no issue. Instead of just replacing what was there, they altered some of the gutters for better drainage during replacement. They spent a lot of time power washing the old stain from our fence, fixing damage and staining to match the original color. Great communication throughout the entire process. Their staff was on time and very professional. They coordinated with us about any equipment they needed to leave over night to ensure it was not an inconvenience to us. They cleaned up everything each day. I would absolutely used them again.
Description of Work
Roof, gutter and window replacement from hail and wind damage. Fence restoration from same storms.
gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows
Wesley B.
05/06/2017
Started on time and finished ahead of schedule. Paid attention to detail. Highly recommend. Used quality material.
Description of Work
Had roof replaced.
James A.
05/04/2017
Fantastic!! They were fast and have done superior work for a great price. I couldn't have asked for more.
Description of Work
West Construction replaced my roof and gutters after a hail storm.
Matt D.
05/04/2017
I have used West Construction four times before for my rent houses over the last couple of years, and they are always responsive, on budget, and go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy. The owner, George, is also always sure to explain exactly what they are doing why, and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the insurance filing process. It is exceptional in this day and time for a contractor to be so conscientious and proud of his work, while also being on budget, and on time, but that's exactly what George and his team at West Construction do. I couldn't recommend this company more highly!
Description of Work
Roof needed to be replaced after hail storm.
handyman service, roofing
John W.
03/29/2017
West Construction did an excellent job on my house. I have already referred coworkers and friends to them without hesitation. They were always very responsive to my phones call, emails and texts. This is a great company to do business with.
Description of Work
Roof, gutters, chimney repairs, decking repairs, drywall repairs, painting
Category
drywall, gutter repair, roofing, house painters, interior painters
Qadree C.
03/27/2017
Beautiful job on our new gutters! Painless process at a very reasonable price. We really appreciate the work done and will definitely recommend West Construction Group as a top choice for gutter installation.
Description of Work
New gutter installation
Austin E.
03/26/2017
I'm really impressed with West Construction. George came out to quote the repair right away and his crew completed the job on time and cleaned up really well. Very reasonable price too. I will definitely hire them again.
Description of Work
Chimney frame replacement
Category
roofing, chimney repair, house painters
Christine L.
03/17/2017
Jack Zoblotsky was super helpful and explained everything ... being my first time doing this I had a lot of questions and he always responded promptly and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Work was done in 2 days! Easiest house fix I ever did wish I hadn't waited so long to get it done! Would absolutely use them again!
Description of Work
We used WCG to redo our roof which had hail damage and also got our gutters replaced.
Tomas D.
02/11/2017
Took the team a day and a half and left the area very clean. Roof looks great..
Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement. Excellent team and Jasen was very supporting and did a quality job. Will recommend.
James W.
02/08/2017
My project manager was Jason Amix. He met with my insurance adjuster to make sure everything that had been damaged was identified. The level of customer service was impeccable. He even checked in with me to make sure my needs were being met when he was out sick! My old roof had "turtle vents" and he offered to replace them with ridge vents at no additional cost to me. They used high quality GAF HD shingles. My house now looks better than any of my neighbors! During the roofing project, some debris ended up in our pool because of the winds. Jasen insisted on bringing in a pool company to clean it for me! Just one of many examples where they show you how much they value you as a customer. I will call on them the next time I need anything done regarding home construction/improvement!
Description of Work
House suffered hail damage this past year. The roof, garage doors, gutters, a couple of windows, and some wood siding needed replacing and the back cedar patio required staining.
gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows
Mike J.
12/17/2016
WC got the job done from start to finish and handled those pops in between
Description of Work
Roof, fencing gutters windows
Category
gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, house painters
Melissa P.
12/16/2016
Love these guys !!! They will always be my go to guys if I ever need work done again.
Description of Work
Roof, fence, Windows, screens. Gutters, ceilings. Was all due to a hail storm in april 2016. They were outstanding with their work
Category
gutter repair, handyman service, roofing, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters
Tori J.
12/05/2016
The West team did a full remodel on our home. Before West arrived, sadly our home was not livable due to storm damage. To our delight, George and his crew took wonderful care of us through regular communications and most importantly AWESOME WORK. We are so proud of how they transformed our house to beautiful. We are very grateful a friend recommend West Construction to us and now we are giving their number out to all of our friends! It's a comfort to work with a whole company of people you can TRUST.
Description of Work
- Replaced: Roof, Windows, Hardwood Floors, Carpet, Sheetrock, Paint, Tile, Interior and Exterior Lights, ACs, Gutters, Electrical Check - Acted as our Advocate Dealing with the Insurance Company -- This was a HUGE WIN having their knowledge and time to help us get the highest insurance payout possible for all of our construction. :)
Category
carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, drywall, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, roofing, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters