Village Green

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2009

Founded in 1980 by Ken Hyatt, Village Green is a family owned business that specializes in lawn care, landscaping, fertilization and weed control, sprinkler repair. We serve North Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Allen, and Frisco, Texas. We would love to earn your business....

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS WE ARE A GROUP OF SPECIALISTS IN THE AREA OF CONSTRUCTION AND INTEGRAL MAINTENANCE OF PROPERTY WHERE OUR MAIN STANDARDS ARE THE QUALITY THE ORDER COMMITMENT AND SERVICE   ALL OUR CLIENTS PHONE: 9724649876

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Lawn Tech Corporation

The Lawn Tech program of continuous treatments combined with top quality nutrients and weed control virtually guarantees you are going to love your lawn! Our 5 Step Plan to a beautiful lawn has been hailed by our customers as "The" way to go when it comes to having "The best lawn on the block". We offer a wide variety of different services to choose from when your lawn needs the services of a professional. Additional phone - (800) 529-6227. Additional DBA - Christmas Decor by Lawn Tech.

07/29/2020

Neither of Mindy's List top contractors showed sufficient interest in my needs and therefore missed a $10 K project, now completed by an independent contractor!

Description of Work
Complete rehab and updating of round-the-house landscaping

Category landscaping

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you are disappointed with the contractors you attempted to work with. Unfortunately, I don't think we are one of those contractors. We don't have any record of anyone with your name or address having called us. I'm glad you were able to find someone you were pleased with for your project. - Ken, owner and founder

03/06/2020

Been with Village Green for 2 seasons now. They have a fantastic fertilization program, quick followup with any questions, and they return quickly with any spot treatment issues when needed. I've used multiple companies over the years and my lawn is in it's absolute best shape since moving to Village Green.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for such terrific feedback! I'm glad you're so pleased with your results and our follow-up. Thanks for choosing Village Green for your lawn care company. Ken, Owner and Founder

03/06/2020

Village green has been servicing my home for 2-3 years now and my yard looks great. They have been good about coming out to spot-treat weeds on the rare occasion that I spot dallis grass in my yard. They also helped identify a grubworm problem that was affecting a significant patch of my yard (I had attributed it to a sprinkler problem - but the sprinkler was fine). Good service, convenient to pay...

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization and Treatment

03/06/2020

Am very pleased with Village Green. They are a little more expensive but I feel they are worth it. According to owner they provide benefits for their employees which results in less turnover. Which results in the same person treating your lawn. This person becomes familiar with your yard and its needs.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

Category lawn treatment

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. Yes, we do offer many benefits to our team. We have found that allows us to attract great people plus, as a family owned business, it just seems like the right thing to do for our team. -Ken, owner and founder

03/06/2020

Very good company, nice results, friendly staff

Description of Work
Lawn care

Category lawn treatment

Lawn fertilization, weed control & sprinkler repair, mosquito and pest control, landscape design & installation, Residential and commercial Christmas light installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa