Triumph Roofing And Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

4.4

811 E Plano Pkwy Ste 110A

Plano, TX 75074

15% Discount for Angie's List Members...

01/05/2022

Gaytha D.

Our Sales Representative Jared Thomason and Brad Sanders, Owner of Triumph Roofing and Construction did an exceptionally good job professionally managing our entire roofing project from start to finish. Backstory, our home had endured numerous roofing leaks for years. It was frustrating for us as senior citizens to deal with our insurance company, who would only agree to patch the roof – a new roof installation was out of the question. Triumph Roofing and Construction recently located and repaired the source of a leak that caused about 10k worth of water damage to our roof and interior of our house. Jared accessed the roof from a ladder and took photos and video of the years of water, wind, hail, and other weather damage to the roof. We quickly learned that our insurance company that we had paid for years on time was adamant about not replacing our roof no matter how much damage was available for them to see up close to make a decision on behalf of the customer. Throughout the entire process, Triumph Roofing and Construction advocated for us even to the point of hiring an independent adjuster to review our case. Triumph Roofing and Construction delivered a prompt response, reasonable estimate, with no sale pressure. The technicians that did the installation were very accommodating to our requests. Call Triumph Roofing and Construction for your roofing and gutter installation! You will not regret it! They installed our gutters months later and we were impressed with their services, so we called again recently to refer friends. Michael & Gaytha Davis

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutter Installation

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,roofing

Thank you so much! We appreciate you and so glad you are a part of the family now!

05/24/2019

Josh S.

Came out first time. Repaired everything on video inspection. They did not do a thorough job so had them come back out and fix their errors. Then about two weeks ago with the rain It started leaking in our house in two spots. The leaks are coming from areas they supposedly repaired. Had them come back out and inspect, tarp due to more rain coming and fix. They came out and did not fix, did not tarp and claim that these are new damages. We have only lived here 3 months and now storms to cause all of this and none of this was on inspection either. Asking for refund and they have gone radio silence. Also now requesting the damage they have done to our drywall in the bathroom. Have had insurance adjuster come out and another roofing company come out and they are in agreement with us. I would not recommend Triumph to anyone.

Description of Work
Ought new house. Had video inspection done and had them repair all issues found.

02/10/2019

hazel S.

After several major storms, my roof needed to be replaced. My insurance company would be covering the repair less my deductible. The Triumph Roofing salesman gave me a presentation about the roofing process and materials. He told me that their charge would be the full amount of the insurance company's estimated cost of repair. When asked about a lower price, he stated that they could not charge less than the estimated amount because "that would be illegal". I did not really think about this at the time and assumed he was being truthful. After signing the contract, I found out that he was lying about the "illegal" discount. At that point, I did not want to go forward with the project because there was a trust issue. I hired a different company to replace my roof.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

08/01/2018

Rick B.

Excellent, well done.

Description of Work
New Gutters

Category gutter repair

01/09/2018

Nancy A W.

Triumph Roofing was recommended to me by my neighbor, who hired them last year to re-roof her home. Overall, the various phases of my project went very well. It took longer than initially anticipated due to bad weather, holidays, and some original materials were no longer available. Triumph worked with me from the very beginning of the process, from advocating for me with the insurance company to meetings with the insurance adjuster; through every stage, from doing a full roof replacement, to overseeing re-staining of my cedar fence, to repairs to my garage ceiling, to replacement of hail damaged window screens, to repairs to my lanai roof; to the end, when they replaced property accidentally damaged by one of the subcontractors. I worked with a lot of people at Triumph, all of whom were cordial, courteous, and professional. When I would call their office, I was treated as more of a family friend than a client. My primary point of contact was Chris Wander, one of Triumph's project managers. Chris was great to work with.....reliable, honest, friendly, and very customer service minded. The quality of work was excellent and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Hail damage insurance claim

Category drywall,fencing,roofing,pressure washing,sunrooms

11/29/2017

Michael G.

It went okay. It took longer than expected due to an unexpected rain storm that caused the workers to feel sick. It was during a time that everyone was getting their roofs done after a terrible hail storm. Triumph Roofing did as well as they could considering how extremely busy they were.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof, gutters, window screens, and storage shed skylights. Re stained my deck.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

10/03/2017

Gary R.

Salesman Clint was a nice guy and I feel trustworthy, but the job itself was a folly. I had a leak over master bath with the old roof that I was assured would be fixed with the new roof but it's actually worse now. The billing, although resolved in the end, was a little bit weird because my insurance received invoices for repair work that was not completed by Triumph. The crew they sent out was clearly not affiliated with the company, one of the guys fell off my roof and when the paramedics showed up the crew had to ask me who I hired to do the roofing job because none of them knew. Also, they dropped an old satellite dish from my roof onto an AC unit and they completely crushed 2 of my gutters drain pipes flat that I will have to replace. I wouldn't select them in the future if I need another roof replacement.

Description of Work
Replaced my entire roof after hail storm

09/28/2017

Patrick C.

Working with John has been an absolute pleasure and we would recommend him to anyone. I have never seen a company so thorough during the whole process. The most painless experience ever with a contractor.

Description of Work
We hired Triumph, to replace our roof after all the crazy hail storms in North Texas. They took care of everything. They were able to contact our insurance company and got the adjuster out here in no time. We also our getting our siding replaced and it's been awesome.

Category roofing,siding

09/22/2017

Clyde A S.

Very organized. They kept us informed about the schedule and the workmen were very professional.

Description of Work
Hail damaged roof. Complete roof replacement. They did a great job and worked well with our insurer.

Category gutter repair,roofing,pressure washing

09/21/2017

orlando M.

Triumph Roofing was great! I needed a new roof after the hail storm last April. Alan Wuebbles, my project manager, helped explain the whole insurance process to me and really made it easy to understand. They came out and met my insurance adjuster and got a lot more covered than I could have hoped for. They were able to get me a new garage door, my fence stained and repaired, and even my siding repaired and painted on top of a new roof. Triumph was fast, professional, and did a great job. I have since referred them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

06/05/2017

Daniel C.

The Good: They are a roofing company and they are very good and it. Timely and great work. The Bad: Everything else. As far as subcontracting, this company leaves a lot to be desired. They are terrible at returning phone calls and the scheduling of the work takes way too long. After several phone calls over multiple days (with no calls returned as promised) the gutters and windows were finally replaced. After almost two weeks of not being able to get the rest scheduled (or any phone calls returned) I have told them I will get the work done outside of them.

Description of Work
After hail damage I needed a roof replacement, new gutters, new windows and screens, minor fence maintenance, repainting of garage and replacement of a damaged board on the front door,

Category fencing,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

03/13/2017

Shannon P.

Very disappointed especially since they were highly rated

Description of Work
Roof repair

08/06/2016

Nanelle R.

From the timing of the initial consultation and quote to the date of install, everything was superb. I am highly impressed with the customer service and quality of work performed; however, I am disappointed at how poorly my gutters are wearing after only 4 MONTHS! I was so happy with everything up until this point, but based on how my gutters look now I am worried how long they are going to last. Right now, they look several years old and that is disappointing considering the amount of money invested.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on my home.

02/10/2016

Michael G.

The worker came out and immediately got to work. He sealed all the areas where the gutters were leaking and added screens to the tops of all the gutter so debris won't get in. He added a new gutter section so we could have an extra sprout. When he was finished, all working areas were cleaned up. Anytime we have work done on our house, the number one thing we look for is "how well the workers clean up after themselves". Brad and his crew do good work and care about their job. They go the extra mile so that you will want to tell others about them and hire them again for other projects that they do.

Description of Work
Repaired and sealed gutters where needed. Added a new section of the gutter to add a spout. Added top screens to keep leaves and debris out.

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/24/2015

Michael G.

Brad did an excellent job communicating with me and the crew. He visited several times to make sure everything was going as planned. The workers were polite and did well even with all this rain.

Description of Work
A wood deck was built with rod iron railing.

Category decks,wrought iron

04/06/2015

Michael G.

They sent a crew of two guys to make us a fence gate that needed to match our neighbor's gate since they connected. The HOA was making us build this extra gate since the neighbor's fence was replaced.The HOA is very picky so we had to make sure that it matched or we would get "the letter"! They did an excellent job and our neighbors were impressed how quickly they did the gate. We also had them put extra insulation in our attic because we were told that it wasn't up to code after replacing our air conditioner by a different company. We are using them again to build a deck in May or end of April 2015.

Description of Work
They built a new matching fence gate on the right side of our house. They also added additional insulation in our attic to make it to code.

Category decks,insulation,roofing

02/19/2015

Jaime W.

Category basement remodeling

01/07/2015

Sharon G.

Brad & the entire team at Triumph Roofing was professional, courteous, timely and just all around amazing during the replacement of my roof. I would & will use them again when the time comes up. AAA++++++++++++++

Description of Work
Replacement of my roof.

Category remodeling,roofing

07/29/2014

Jaime W.

They were very courteous. Prompt. The price was great. The owner answered all of our questions and set our mind at ease. We were really impressed that he was in site a lot of the time during the job to oversee everything.

Description of Work
Triumph Roofing replaced out roof, gutters, window screens and stained our fence from the April 2014 hail storm.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/22/2011

Mark E.

It has been two months since I have had my roof replaced. Let me say how pleased I am. My insurance company has been rather difficult to work with and the team at Triumph, specifically Megan, has been so cooperative and helpful in trying to get the most out of our claim. The roof looks great as well, and we are very happy with the work that was done. There were also extras, including the roof's exhaust fans, which Triumph replaced even though it wasn't in the original plan. Overall, my wife and I have been so impressed with Triumph's willingness to go the extra mile to get everything we wanted done and to make our roof look fantastic.

Description of Work
After a hail storm earlier this year, Triumph Construction was one of many contractors who were in my neighborhood. I spoke with a few contractors concerning my roof and I finally chose Triumph. What set Triumph apart from the rest was customer service from the very beginning. Brian sat down with me and explained the entire process. He was very organized and thorough. Brian assured me I would not have any out of pocket expenses. Other contractors promised this as well but I felt as though they were in a hurry to try to land their next job. No explanation, no promises, just another job to them. Not with Brian and Triumph. He was true to his word, used high quality materials, and worked very hard making sure I was satisfied once the roof was complete.

09/14/2011

Peggy B.

They sat down with me and explained how the insurance process worked and what they would be doing to get more supplements from them in order to make sure I had no out of pocket expenses. I would write a check for however much the ins sent me and they replaced the roof in one day with no mess or anything. Meagan got the supplement approved and when I got the check, just deposited it and wrote a personal check for whatever the amount was. It was a smooth, headache free process.

Description of Work
They were wonderful and easy to work with, I didn't have to do anything and they took care of me plus gave me some upgrades. The customer service was exceptional and I have referred many of my neighbors and colleagues to Triumph. They know what they are doing and followed through with everything they said they were going to. We developed a friendly relationship with them and they are still paying me for the referrals I have given them. I highly recommend them and am glad I was lucky enough to have done business with them. I am so satisfied, I just spend $40 to submit a recommendation. :)

Category fencing,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows