Spring Creek Fence & Deck LLC

With Angi since July 2009

JWR Home Services

At JWR Home Services, we are your one-stop-shop for all of your remodeling and home improvement needs in Collin County and the surrounding areas. Whether you need assistance creating the perfect fence for your property or want to add new flooring inside your home, we can help you with all of your needs. To learn about the full scope of our services, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you.

Texas Backyard Living

Thank you for your interest in Texas Backyard Living. We are a highly reputable family owned company specializing in fences, arbors, patio covers, automatic gates, concrete, stonework, staining, and fence repair. We service Plano, Allen, Frisco, McKinney and surrounding Dallas and Fort Worth areas. Our mission is to provide professional service and quality workmanship to each customer while keeping projects on time and under budget. We take pride in the quality of our work and create value through our competitive pricing and unbeatable warranties. Texas Backyard Living looks forward to helping you with your next outdoor project! Call us or fill out our online request for a FREE estimate!

Offers by Texas Backyard Living on Angi
Fencetastic

5 Stars on Google! Nobody beats our price, workmanship, and adherence to safety and quality standards. Talk to us about your next fence, gate, deck, and other outdoor structures and needs. Love your home, choose Fencetastic! We are American Fence Association members and certified installers.

07/11/2009

Horrific! The fence looks worse than before he did anything. Matt Blunt told me the stain should last 3-5 years. It lasted less than a week. He also caused over $1500 in damages to my property (stain on tiles in pool, stain in filter of pool, stain on driveway, stain on vinyl siding, corrosion of metal poles on fence due to his "special cleaner". Matt was over two weeks late performing the work. O...

Description of Work
This company was hired to clean my wood fence and restain it. Up front, I told him my expectations, which were that the pool and plants be covered and that the stain did not look at though I did it myself, as you see what happens when people who are not professionals try to stain a fence and it ends up looking streaked and blotchy.

Category fencing