POOL ENVIRONMENTS INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2007

1006 20th St.

Plano, TX 75074

ADDITIONAL EMAIL: SERVICE@POOLENVIRONMENTS.COM Pool Environments offers an array of services including; Re-Construction and/or Remodeling, Water Feature construction, Koi Ponds, Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces, and Outdoor Living Areas. New Construction starting in the mid 60K's. Our Full Service Department specializes in repair of pools, spas, creeks, water features, and koi ponds. An Emergency Service line, as well as extended service hours, sets our Service Department apart from the rest. Follow the prompts on our main office number to report a critical emergency. Proceed by pressing the recommended #, and leave your name and phone number, as well as a brief message. The emergency line is answered from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, 365 days a year. If you do not get a return call within 20 minutes, please call again and repeat the previous instructions. Our service call rate is $65.00 and we charge a diagnostic fee of $52.00. The Diagnostic fee will be waived upon completion of the work by Pool Environments. We offer a preventative maintenance service. As a Platinum Service member you will receive 60 days of labor quality guaranteed. Please call for the complete details and benefits of this program. Our repairs are based on block pricing instead of hourly and are quoted with set prices (unless previously discussed). The pricing allows our clients to feel confident that they are receiving the highest care at a great value. New Angie's list clients can qualify for a one time complimentary "Pool School". This includes a personalized "one on one" instruction at your residence, on the operation of your equipment, as well as complete care for your pool. If you are looking for a warehouse bargain discounter we are not going to be a good fit. We believe that incorporating value and integrity with the highest customer service allows our clients to feel confident in their choice to use Pool Environments. We will not take short cuts in quality or safety, even if it means loosing a job....

07/14/2021

RICHARD L.

I was referred to Pool Environments by a coworker that had a extensive backyard project done with them and she spoke highly of this company. I conformed their quality on Angi and was excited to begin work with them on my pool and backyard remodel. I was very disappointed when I left 2 messages on the phone provided by Angi and never received the courtesy of a phone call, text of email. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Complete pool and backyard remodel

Category fireplaces,swimming pools

01/24/2017

Carol D.

Very well. They handle the problem efficiently and professionally.

Description of Work
Repairs to pool machinery

09/13/2016

Scott S.

The service and information was excellent . Very detailed and genuinely was looking to help.

Description of Work
Provided a thorough walk through of our pool after we just moved in.

02/12/2016

John F.

The technician advised me of what needed to be done and gave me the price before I authorized the work. When the work was finished he gave me some advice about how to set the valves on the suction side of the pump.

Description of Work
Repaired leaks on both the inlet and outlet side of the main pump.

02/08/2016

Tom Y.

Scheduled winter/spring maintenance program. No complaints.

Description of Work
Winter maintenance

01/22/2016

James T.

They've repaired broken suctions line after locating them. Very professional experts. They've removed and replaced the pump with a variable speed pump. Excellent service. As they said, is paying for itself via reduced electrical bills. And much lower noise. They've removed and replaced the pool heater. Excellent Service. They've removed and replaced the pool and spa lights using LEDs. As they said, is paying for themselves via reduced electrical bills. They've removed and replaced the blower. Excellent service. As they said, it operates at a much lower noise level. They've removed and replaced the mastic bordering the pool and the garage threshold. Again, excellent service. Highly recommend working with both Jim and Mark. Both are very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
annual inspection and tune up, etc. blower upgrade.

12/16/2015

Gail K.

Service is great, work is done well. Just a bit pricey.

Description of Work
Installed a new blower in my spa. TRGR Idea Track

08/30/2015

John B.

We are so happy with the work that Marc, Eric and team provided for us. During the estimate, they spent the time with us to make sure they understood what we wanted to accomplish. Eric was great in helping us pick out stones and in deciding on a design for the back wall. The crew was professional and took the time to do work that was high quality. The end result is a beautiful new pool wall and a new heater that we really love. We couldn't be happier with these guys, and we'll definitely use Pool Environments again.

Description of Work
Installed gas line and pool heater. Replaced broken stones on pool backsplash. Replaced waterfall in backsplash. Cleaned all pool tiles.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

06/19/2015

Carmen W.

Buying a house with a pool was a very rude awakening to the business and scams in the industry. Finding an honest, reliable company was frustrating and challenging. We ended up always doing our own pool maintenance and repairs, but kept back-burnering one that we never had time to get to. Not having our own "pool guy" we found ourselves in an urgent situation when we had an inspection scheduled for the closing of our home. We had converted our filter system to another source, but the old booster/cleaning pump was still connected and leaking. I called Pool Environments and left a voice message very late in the day. Marc returned my call shortly after business hours and was at our house in less than thirty minutes. He assessed the situation and gave us a quote. He told me that he would be over early the next morning before our 9am inspection. As I was preparing to leave the house for the inspection, I checked on the pool system. Marc had already been to the house, completed the work, and his office emailed me the invoice later that morning. Marc even provided a free estimate after the home inspection for updates that we were grandfathered in on. We couldn't be more happy with the service Pool Environment's provided us and would recommend them to anyone looking for an honest company to care for all of your pool service and maintenance needs.

Description of Work
Removed the unused and leaking cleaner/booster pump and capped the plumbing.

05/04/2015

Shari H.

I have four contractors bidding to rebuild our swimming pool. Of all four, Pool Environments took the longest to come to our house. The gentleman who came was in and out quickly - didn't have time to make suggestions or answer questions - and told me that he is so busy that it would be about two days before we would get a bid. After two days, I asked for a status on the bid and he said it would be over the weekend before he could tackle it. Today is Monday and still no bid. Other companies were at our house within a day or two and had their bids to us that night or the next morning. I didn't have to follow up with them at all; in fact, when I had questions, I got immediate answers. I used to oversee construction projects with a bank - lots of interaction with contractors. Aside from skill of work, customer service was of utmost importance. Pool Environments has missed that mark! RESPONSE TO VENDOR, 5/9: On the morning of Monday 5/4, I sent an email to the salesman, asking if he would be submitting the bid he promised over the weekend. He responded that it would be later in the day and that it was likely his bid would be the highest of all and asked if he should continue. I asked him to submit his bid and he did so at approximately 10:00 p.m. that night. I reviewed his bid and needed some clarification, so on Tuesday morning (5/5) I sent a reply, asking my questions. The salesman called me this time and said he was too busy to answer my questions; Pool Environments was "over-committed" and he really felt it would be better if I just went with "one of my other options." Perhaps on the day I initially called Pool Environments to make an appointment, the better action would have been: "Thank you for calling. At this time we are not taking new customers due to our heavy workload. We do hope that you will try us again or you will find another vendor well suited to your needs." I would have respected - and appreciated - that because it would have kept all of us from wasting our time.

Description of Work
Estimate for pool renovation.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

We have been blessed with a great deal of work this season. We do our best to meet and provide proposals as quickly as possible. We provide our proposals off of real numbers, not estimates, and this process does take longer. However, we feel it is important to provide accurate information upfront so there is no surprises later. We want to not only earn your business for one job, but earn it for the lifetime of your pool. A proposal was provided on Monday May 4th to this member and today, Tuesday May 5th we received word back from this member regarding the proposal. We felt at this time it was best to decline this project. Our goal is to first and foremost take care of our customers and that means not cutting corners and not rushing through the process . We wish this member well, and hope one of the other 3 contractors she is working with will be a good fit and able to meet her expectations.

Five Star Painting of Dallas

Locally owned and operated by Josh Christensen, Five Star Painting in Dallas is dedicated to providing painting services that exceed expectations. Our primary focus is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the quality of our work, which is why we thoroughly train all of our painting contractors. You can rest assured that our painters are skilled, knowledgeable, and respectful. Five star quality without the five star price. Additional phone - (214) 447-7005. Book your appointment online by clicking on our website!

Offers by Five Star Painting of Dallas on Angi
    Phillips Home Improvements

18 MONTHS FINANCING AVAILABLE - NO INTEREST - NO PAYMENTS (Request Quote for details) Over 25 Years Family Owned and Operated in North Texas! Voted TOP 10 in Texas 2021 by Qualified Remodeler and Guild Quality for Customer Satisfaction. Call Today. Free Estimate. Free In-Home Consultation. Our Project Consultants will love to show you the difference that Phillips truly makes on your needed home improvements. Financing is available. We Thank You for choosing our services!

Offers by Phillips Home Improvements on Angi
    Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC

Inside and Out specializes in all your Roofing, Painting and Remodeling needs. We are fully Licensed and Insured for your protections and offer affordable monthly payment options for your convenience. ***FREE ROOFING INSPECTIONS*** **Insurance Claim Specials- Get credit toward upgrades and other services on all insurance claim projects.** Take advantage of our quick and friendly customers service and schedule an appointment for a free consultation today!

Offers by Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC on Angi
    MasterCard, Check, Visa

Pool Remodeling/Renovation, Repair of Pools, Spas, Koi ponds, Design and Project Management. We provide FEE BASED DESIGN & MAJOR REMODELING SERVICES. A portion of the design fee will be credited if we are awarded the build contract. New Construction starting in the mid 70K's.