Mr. Handyman of Plano

With Angi since August 2015

Plano Home Repairs and Professional Handyman Services...

Corey the Carpenter

I specialize in carpentry framing, drywall, texture and paint. I have been in the commercial and residential remodel field for 23 years and have a variation of skills from room additions to mild plumbing and electrical. I strive on customer service and provide an efficient and clean job warrantied for 1 year as I take a lot of pride in my work. I am a sole proprietary business and this allows for me to carry lower prices throughout the jobs for not having any overhead. I do free estimates and am usually available within 2 weeks to start.

Champs handyman services

identify problems with mechanical failure or breakdowns Respond to clients requests for maintenance services, including replacing air filters, installing new locks and troubleshooting smoke detectors Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems in clients residence as required Maintain sprinkle Test performance of in-unit appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers Provide clients with advice and guidance on maintaining their home Respond to requests from property managers and clients

Handyman Connection of McKinney

Handyman Connection of McKinney is locally owned and operated. Our goal is for Handyman Connection to provide customers with excellent workmanship and superior customer service. Each of our craftsmen has solid experience and all have gone through background checks. We enjoy helping our good neighbors and making the communities and homes we live in better places through home repair and improvement projects. We are passionate about taking your home improvement dreams and making them a reality.

08/08/2015

Member gave quote to repair fence and sprinkler system. They didn't repair part of the fence and would not repair the sprinkler system.

Description of Work
Partially repaired fence.

Category handyman service