King Moving Company, LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2008

Whether you are moving within the Dallas metroplex or statewide, King Moving Company, LLC is at your service. Licensed and insured, we provide residential and commercial moving services and specialize in moving antiques and high-value items....

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

movers (687)piano movers (30)electrician (1)

05/16/2022

Chris O.

The team of movers that did our move was absolutely amazing. They were polite, personable, and possibly the hardest working folks I've ever seen. I can't stress enough how good of a job they did. This was a move from a 2-story to another 2-story and it wouldn't have happened without their excellent service. I definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Moving a 4 Bedroom Home

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

10/12/2021

Linh L.

Outstanding! The staff has excellent customer service skills. The movers are friendly and experienced (no damage on my furniture). The price was competitive. My final payment was lesser than the estimated price. I highly recommend King Moving Company!

Description of Work
Moving company

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

05/05/2021

Dean B.

Despite some logistics and equipment challenges, our movers were unfailingly courteous, professional and hard-working. When problems arose, the owners were immediately involved and personally worked to find a solution. Throughout the process, the communication with this company was some of the best I have ever seen. The move was finally completed under difficult weather conditions and all items arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend King Moving Company and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Move from Grapevine to Round Rock, TX

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

12/09/2020

Kyle M.

Our recent moving experience with King Moving Co was fantastic. The crew was on-time, super friendly and accommodating, and worked quickly. They were very patient with us even when we changed our mind on where to put things. We really appreciated their hard work and positive attitudes. Moving is a very stressful event, but they made it a lot more enjoyable. I would highly recommend King Moving Co.

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/18/2020

Joe G.

Move went great, they showed up on time and were careful with everything.

Description of Work
Moving - 3BR house

Category delivery service

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

09/10/2020

T F.

Team was fast and very professional.

Description of Work
Moving service

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

07/23/2020

Casandra E.

"Miss communication at first with the amount of movers I ordered and the number they sent. But got it fixed and handled some what."

Description of Work
Moved out of 2 store home into apartment with elevator

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

10/28/2019

Chaun H.

Fantastic these guys are the bomb!!!! On time and beat there time and damaged nothing. They were more than capable and made sure we were happy!

Description of Work
Moving

Category delivery service

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

10/28/2019

Bobby V.

good service with attention to detail

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

10/21/2019

Shirley M.

We utilized King to move just a mile down the road. Carlos and team were very patient with us - we weren't the most organized. They disassembled our beds, computer desks, and entertainment center (and re-assembled at our new house). They worked VERY quickly - so they will not waste your time. At the same time, they are very careful with your items and do not damage your house(s). They were easy to understand and had great personalities to boot! We were so pleased with them that we hired them to come back to unload a UHaul of stuff that we had come in from out of town. (Joe's team)

Description of Work
Moving and Unloading

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

09/27/2019

Laura C.

All three men with King Moving Company were responsive, prepared, knowledgeable, organized, hard-working, careful with our belongings, friendly, and had great follow-up. Excellent moving company that we highly recommend and will use again!

Description of Work
Local residential move (loft to apartment/storage).

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

08/25/2019

Sharon B.

GREAT. Excellent service, did a good job without supervision, very friendly. Will use on next move.

Description of Work
Move goods from storage to apt

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

07/27/2019

David P.

Easy and painless move. Carlos and his crew were very polite, professional, and worked hard all day with great attitudes.

Description of Work
Move from 2500sq ft house to 3200sq ft house

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

06/06/2019

Brian M.

I called King moving to setup the move, and it was surprisingly easy. They confirmed the move without taking a partial payment or sending me any contract in advance. I was worried if they would actually show up because I had no confirmation. The moving team did show up on the day of the move, and it was clear right away that they hire day labor to fill in the team. Most of them didn’t speak English, which doesn’t matter to me because I speak Spanish. I asked a couple of the guys if they were employees and they said no. Although they said they would wrap and protect furniture, they didn’t protect any of it while loading and unloading it. While they moved us very quickly, I would have liked it if they had slowed down and focused on not damaging things. Speaking of, they did damage our custom leather couch (Arhaus) with several tears and a hole as well. I’ve been trying to get them to make good on their insurance coverage and they’ve given me the run around for over a year. I’m still dealing with Greg, the owner now. The company is shady, they couldn’t even find my move details for two months when the guy I was working with on the claim (Cory) left the company. I would NEVER recommend using them to move anyone.

Description of Work
Moving with the same city

Work Completed On 06/02/2018

04/01/2019

mike D.

I contacted King about 10 days prior to our local move in North Dallas. I was provided with a cost ad what to expect on come day. They contacted me two days prior to reconfirm and stated the movers would call the morning of juts prior to leaving their location. On Friday 3.23.19 they called and said they would be over in a few minutes. They arrived on the agreed time I made 10 Days prior introduced their selves and reviewed the home we were moving out of and the items we planed to leave behind. Carlos, Zhair, and Lorenzo all form Belize were the team and I can assure you form doing five local moves these guys stayed focused the entire time loading a 3200 square foot home. we had some large furniture and some items we wished to avoid being damaged we made two trips great since it was only 1 mile away. I can report nothing damage and truly the most enjoyable group of guys ever to move our household items. Meeting and working with them not only showed the quality one can expect form King but also a feeling of how wonderful a vacation to Belize might be simply because how friendly they were throughout the entire move. Offering to preposition items more than once even ensuring the two sofas were positioned correctly on the carpet in our living area. You do not need to worry about moving with this Team of guys and with King Moving Company. We will call back on our next move.

Description of Work
Hire the King to move and request the Belize guys to preform the move.

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

03/11/2019

Ashley G.

Wow! What a fantastic crew. Carlos, Zhair, and Lorenzo arrived ready to get to work. They moved incredibly quickly, all while cautiously maneuvering around my husband and me (we were moving small things.) they went above and beyond in politeness, efficiency and consideration of our needs. Carlos periodically checked in to see how I was feeling about everything and if I was doing okay with my move. I've always trusted King's, and this crew is the perfect reason why. I had our former home's stairwell painted the day before they arrived (the stairwell was full of scuffs and marks from previous residents' movers). When they were done moving, not a scratch to the new paint. I don't know how they do it! Frankly, their coordination skills and good humor throughout the day put my husband and me to shame. They handled little snags with patience and ease. They truly were consummate professionals. I can't imagine a more perfect move-in.

Description of Work
Moving from 2 story to 2 story

Work Completed On 03/10/2019

03/05/2019

John M.

We had a large (5600+ SF) house full of "stuff" accumulated over 40+ years, about half of which we donated and half of which we needed to move to Driftwood TX to get closer to all our young'uns. Original plan was to rent a large 24' Budget truck and hire some extra muscle to load/unload on both ends but at the urging of my wife, I contacted 3 top-rated movers on Angie's List to see what a turnkey outsourced job would cost. Having previously undergone several long distance moves, we knew firsthand how difficult and expensive (and sometimes destructive!) they can be, and consequently I wasn’t surprised to see that even the top rated movers on AL had several nightmarish reviews. What shocked me was I found a company with an almost perfect record (e.g., 667 total actual move reviews, 650 of which were “A” rated!), which is unprecedented for a moving company with this many moves. Omar Ayuso answered the phone when I called and couldn’t have been more accommodating, even rearranging some previously scheduled moves to fit us in on our house closing day on very short notice no less (movers actually went down and back in one day). In addition, the costs were well below what we were expecting with absolutely no hidden fees (i.e., simple mileage-based truck transportation charge plus reasonable hourly fee for 2 movers). They did not charge anything extra (e.g., for disassembly/reassembly, wrapping/padding, washer/dryer disconnect/hookup, loading/unloading, etc.). And last but not least, the 2 young men that actually moved us (Carlos and Martin from Belize) were a pleasure to work with and outstanding in every way including most importantly not damaging anything in the process! Needless to say, I have to admit my wife was right yet again and we are both so very thankful that we discovered King Moving!!

Description of Work
Household move from Richardson TX to Driftwood TX

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

02/18/2019

Tearesa A.

The move was the best ever arrived ready to work professional friendly Excellent team ! Thank you Guys

Description of Work
Moving from apt to house

Work Completed On 02/16/2019

12/28/2018

traci B.

Corey and his staff were awesome! Their price was fair and reasonable and Corey went out of his way to work with us on an exact moving date as we had to change it due to our house closing later than anticipated. I wouldn't hesitate to hire King Moving again and would recommend their services to anyone considering a move!

Description of Work
In-state move

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

12/14/2018

Reva W.

5 stars from me!!!! Best movers I had ever used. They arrived on time and I was VERY impressed by how fast they moved everything without a nick or scratch... True professionals... Great company...I will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Moved 3 bedroom house

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

12/04/2018

George B.

The movers got the job done quickly and efficiently. They were courteous and hard working. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Moving my mom back home from rehab.

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

11/26/2018

Ruthann G.

This is an A+ company! A long distance move is a daunting task; however, Greg, the owner, Omar, the manager, expediter extraordinaire, and Kane the lead of the moving crew, made this move trouble free. This was a three bedroom move across country to an apartment and much going to storage; so, the delivery in Portland was two-stage. In addition, they hauled a vehicle on a trailer. The loading crew arrived in the window stated and in under 4 hours had the truck loaded and the car on the trailer. The crew arrived in Portland also on the day scheduled. I wanted a company that loaded and hauled and without my goods sitting somewhere waiting for a load to be moved to Portland - such companies are hard to find with any kind of acceptable ratings. I had researched companies on Angie's list, the Better Business Bureau, the federal government website, Yelp, etc. This company had good reviews on all - they exceeded my expectations in every way. Not one item was lost or misplaced, and the valuable art sustained no damage. Omar is a great communicator, as is Greg. I have a short move coming in the next couple of weeks, and I will hire this company again. If you need to make a move, choose King Moving Company out of Plano, TX!

Description of Work
Long distance move from Dallas TX to Portland OR

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

11/24/2018

SALLI S.

We had 2 refrigerators we needed switched from when we moved in but thought it was a lost cause. We bribed a group of friends with pizza, removed all the doors but our beautiful, expensive refrigerator ended up in the foyer! My husband called several movers and King Moving agreed to move them. A team from King came over, removed the French doors, removed doors in our house and easily moved both refrigerators to where we needed them. They replaced all the doors and made sure the fridges were hooked up and working properly. Wish we’d called sooner. The team was extremely professional and we weren’t charged an arm and a leg. I’ve since referred King to a few neighbors. We will definitely be using King Moving again.

Description of Work
2 very large refrigerators moved