Kerry Burt & Associates

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2008

***WINNER OF HGTV's LANDSCAPER'S CHALLENGE!*** We specialize in exclusive, high-end residential properties. Whether you are renovating a small existing garden or constructing a new estate we will custom tailor a plan to create an oasis of your own. Additional email - luxurybackyards@gmail.com....

Davalos Masonry is a Masonry Contractor located in Balch Springs, TX and has been established since 1955 with over 20 years of experience. We specialize in brick and stone masonry. We also offer brick stone, block clog stone, flat stone, commercial, and residential masonry services. For more information about the service, give us a call today! Brick and Stone Services Seagoville, TX Masonry Contractor, Masonry Service, Masonry Repair, Residential Masonry, Masonry Construction http://davalosmasonry.com/

Since 1994, Artistic Masons offered solutions to damaged, outdated brick with our unique restoration process. With exact color matches for brick and mortar, "Our Goal is for the repair to be undetected when the job is complete" Our expert skills are: Brick and Mortar Repair without tear out Color Restoration on stained and damaged brick, mortar or stone Cast Stone repair and re-staining, without replacement Historical Restoration of brick and stone buildings duplicating the natural appearance, texture and durability of authentic brick or stone. Our unique method utilizes commercial cement products (4200 psi) along with proprietary Quick Brick materials and techniques to produce extraordinary results and great curb appeal that is long lasting, yet inexpensive. Our Brick and Stone Restoration Specialists provide affordable "Turn Key" solutions to the needs of Realtors, Multi-Family Property Investors, Home Inspectors, Remodelers, Architects, Interior Designers, Foundation Repair Companies, and Homeowners. We create solutions for your remodeling needs.

At Martinez Masonry, our goal is to turn your design ideas into reality. Whether you are seeking additions to enhance your home/business, or repair existing masonry and/or landscaping, we can help. Call us today to schedule a consultation.

06/16/2015

The service was really good. They were very fast and did a good job. I liked her because I needed it done quickly. I was having a New Year's Eve party and she did everything I wanted in two days. She did a good job. None of my plants died, I still have them and they still look nice. My husband thinks I paid a premium price, which was a little bit high. I already had the rocks and mulch so she just...

Description of Work
I used Kerry's Landscaping. She made about seven flower beds, put plants in them and put rock and mulch around them. She also put in certain trees.

Category landscaping

This review was placed on the wrong company. We have never done any work for this Angie's list customer or in [member information removed]. Please move this review to the appropriate company.

12/30/2014

It went well. A few revisions and we are using it to execute a bigger plan.

Description of Work
Landscape and outdoor architecture design

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Kerry's team did extensive landscaping, including lighting and stonework. We love his work and have gotten many compliments on it. Kerry is true to his word too. We lost some of our plants due to the drought and he promptly replaced them as committed. Highly recommend Kerry Burt!

Category landscaping,hardscaping

09/23/2013

We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kerry Burt & Associates created a beautiful patio area for our home, complete with tiling over hideous concrete, sealing existing pavers to create a new lease on life, and elegant stone pillars providing a dramatic effect as well as cohesively uniting the tile area with the pavers. Immediate responsiveness to questions and continual project status updates.

Category hardscaping

04/20/2012

Kerry was very punctual on his initial quote, and on revising the quote after we did some modifications to add solving the draining problem in our front yard and additional efforts to provide for what will be a major addition to our house. He was very professional in all his work with us. His crews arrived right on time as he said they would. They were so quite my wife hardly realized they were wo...

Description of Work
We had severe water problems in our yard, both front and rear. Kerry and his crew put in French Drains in both our front and rear, did major rework of the slopes of our yard, and put in a major drain to clear all water from the back yard. They also resodded much of our back yard and some areas of our front yard.

Category landscaping

Landscape Design, Construction & Project Management.

Lawn Maintenance.