Helsley Roofing Co

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2005

6817 K Ave Ste 102

Plano, TX 75074

We are a residential roofing contractor that has been serving the Dallas area since 1992. At Helsley Roofing, we believe our success in this industry is the result of the many referrals and repeat customers we have gained over the years. We believe our commitment to provide unequaled customer service and to install high quality materials with skilled and professional workmanship has achieved this customer loyalty....

06/26/2017

Thomas L.

Their owner came out, I believe his name was Allen Hensley and he was very knowledgeable, very thorough and gave me good advice on things. I felt real good about him. I recommend to just be a little more flexible on price, but I didn't really get into a negotiation with him.They have a very good reputation.

Description of Work
It was an estimate to do a roof repair.

Thank you for your review! We strive to provide utmost quality work and customer service, so we are happy to hear that was reflected in you experience. We appreciate your business!

06/01/2017

Robert B.

Outstanding. This is the second time in about 15 years that I have had to replace my roof after a hail storm and if (God forbid) there is a third time I will definitely be calling Helsley. Alan and his team were terrific from start to finish.

Description of Work
Replacement of the roof following the hailstorms of last year. They also had to replace the gutters all around my house after both storms and years of battering by tree limbs.

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/28/2017

Greg A.

Great, no problems. Pool and other items covered during work, yard cleaned up, work done in one day.

Description of Work
Replace roof and skylights.

Category roofing,skylights

01/21/2017

Bob L.

Well done. On time & as scheduled. No complaints. Well supervised. I will use again and I do recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replaced all roofing shingles, 2 skylights and all gutters due to hail storm last year. Installed Gutter guard on gutters and replaced downspouts. Rescreened 6 screens

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

10/31/2016

Eden B.

The roof was removed and replaced over several days. An AC line was hit at the end of one day during the roof replacement process (apparently the AC line shouldn't have been installed so high on the house). A contractor was brought out the next day to repair the AC leak. Remaining repairs proceeded quite smoothly and quickly. A week after completed, we noticed one area (a previous repair site from 10 years before) that seemed to be leaking. They returned at our convenience to inspect and repair that area. Everything has been resolved to our complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
We had the roof & guttering removed and replaced.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/27/2016

Brenda A.

It was very good. One thing that I appreciated was their crew came out and did the roof in two days. Three days later, two other gentlemen from the company came back out and inspected the work that had been done. They went to my attics to make sure the vents were done correctly. They checked my garage where my hot water heater is. The pipe vent had dislodged because of the pounding when putting the roof on. They went out and checked that. They got that fixed. I really appreciated them. They took that extra step to come out and inspect the work the crew had done. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Helsley Roofing put on a new roof for me.

09/01/2016

Marion W.

It didn't go well they never called us back

Description of Work
Repeat customer 8/16 - Helsey put on last roof and we were pleased about 10 years ago. Hail damage this March started dialogue with sales person Helsey said we should wait till Fall. We tried to get in touch with sales person no call back. Asked for new sales person no call back. Obviously too busy- very disappointed. If they aren't going to call when u are ready to buy they aren't going to call when u have a problem.

05/12/2015

Lester C.

Thee job was done satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Replaced turbin vents

12/21/2014

Sandra D.

After a severe hailstorm that broke windows, skylights, solatubes and the composition roof, Alan Helsley worked overtime with my insurance company to get them up to a reasonable replacement amount. The insurance company only sent one person one time to my house and didn't see a lot of the damage. Alan got involved and finally provided the insurance co. enough information that they would cover the cost of the repair. Helsley Roofing did a great job repairing/replacing the roof. Alan wouldn't take any money until I received all the money from the insurance company. The workers cleaned up their "mess." I'd definitely use Helsley Roofing again.

Description of Work
Repaired flat roof, skylight and two Solatubes after hail storm. Replaced side shingles and boards under 2 layers of composition shingles on Mansard roof.

Category roofing,skylights

07/12/2014

Elizabeth K.

Helsley is a great company. Honest, reliable and fair - they will tell you the truth. Our home owners insurance even uses them as roof damage adjusters. Everyone was great to work with and they are very familiar with the insurance claim process which was a painless process. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Installed new roof due to storm damage

J Lovett construction

Freelite

FreeLite opened in Dallas in 1981 and has served the skylighting needs of the DFW Metroplex ever since. Family owned and operated, we offer the best customer service around. Whether it is a simple replacement or an elaborate installation, we have the skills and experience necessary to get the job done right. We are experts in leak repair and energy efficient upgrades. Experienced both in commercial and residential projects. We work on all types of skylights sizes and designs.

1st Choice Softwash Solutions

We are a Veteran Owned & Operated Small Business. At 1st Choice Softwash Solutions, we specialize in Roof Cleaning and Low Pressure Exterior Cleaning known as Soft Washing for residential, commercial & small businesses.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Residential roofing replacements, repairs, flat & leak detection.