Helping Hands Personal Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2005

Award winning. Owner operated. Nancy offers a free, in-home consultation for prospective clients so that she can see the problem area(s )and answer homeowner's questions. Each actual organizing session is subject to a 4-hour minimum. Additional time is prorated based on the hourly rate of $65/hr. Payment is due at the end of each appointment. Payment methods include cash, check, Zelle, Venmo or PayPal. Helping Hands is happy to offer a referral bonus of a free 5th hour for you after your referral completes their first 4-hour appointment. There is no limit on the number of referral bonuses, and there's no expiration date. For more information visit my website www.helpinghandsps.com or call me at 214 274-0106. I look forward to hearing from you!...

The Extra Hand

The Extra Hand. We Organize: Garages, Pantries, Master Closets, Business Offices;(Stacking File Boxes, Papers, Supplies, Inventory, etc.) Storage Units, any Organizing Needed Throughout The Home or Business. Any Type of Organizing as Well as Unpacking from Moves. De-cluttering. Rearranging Furniture. Getting Organized before the Big Move. Anything is Possible. Since 2007. Let Our Team Help Your Life get Organized!

Kitchen Wise of Frisco

From design to installation, we provide unparalleled, beautiful organization solutions for your kitchen, pantry, bathroom, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Now offering complete custom closet solutions!

Big Daddys Moving LLC

Big Daddys Moving has been in business since 2007. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

07/16/2017

Nancy will inspire you long after the job is done. You will learn from her and be able to organize thereafter all on your own. She followed up with a phone call to confirm that the donation truck picked up on schedule. Nancy is amazing and I asked for more business cards to give to friends. I have discovered that getting rid of old furniture is getting difficult. Most donation sites are full at th...

Description of Work
I needed help getting rid of 33 years of accumulation of stuff from the garage and two bedrooms so that I could get new floors. Nancy made a consult visit beforehand to see what needed to be done. She helped take care of big problem areas in the garage. Her knowledge of what things were donor, recycle or just plain useless made the task go very quickly. She is dependable, efficient and trustworthy.

04/05/2017

Great! Nancy was friendly and very professional. Moving to a new home can be stressful for anyone, and Nancy's calm demeanor and efficient packing technique was a huge blessing! She was available on short notice, arrived early, was extremely flexible, was able to set to work immediately, and was comfortable working on her own while we worked on other tasks. It was a great experience, and I would d...

Description of Work
Nancy came to my house to pack up my kitchen and decorative items before my move to a new home.

10/19/2016

ON FIRST VISIT NANCY ORGANIZED GARAGE, PACKED SOME ITEMS ,TOOK ITEMS TO TRASH THEN SWEPT GARAGE.AFTER SEEING THE GREAT JOB SHE DID, I HAD HER BACK AT LEAST 4 MORE TIMES. SHE HEIPED PACK, TRANSPORT ITEMS AND HELPED UNPACK.NANCY DOES AND OUTSTANDING JOB .WELL WORTH THE MONEY. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE HER TO HELP ME GET ORGANIZED IN MY NEW HOME.

Description of Work
I MOVED FROM PITTSBURGH PA TO AN APARTMENT IN FRISCO TX . GARAGE WAS FULL OF BOXES AND STUFF.I NEEDED HELP MOVING TO A CONDO.I FOUND NANCY ON ANGIES LIST.

07/11/2016

Nancy did an amazing job! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Organize pantry and kitchen

01/21/2016

Unfortunately, this review is being written over 4 years after the service. The woman was pleasant and helpful and knowledgeable. I don't remember much else.

Description of Work
Helped organize some cabinets

10/16/2015

Nancy first came to my house for a consultation and I set up an appointment with her to begin work the following week. She arrived on time and went right to work. She worked fast but kept me involved in the sorting process, checking in with me to see if the pace was too fast. She made it easy for me to make decisions about what to keep and what to sell, give away, recycle or trash by asking questions about each item's usage, and she did it in such a kind, nonjudgmental way. I like that she even carted off the items to be recycled. Very professional. I intend to keep using her services until my mountain of stuff becomes a mole hill. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Helped with organizing paperwork, files and general storage issues.

10/11/2015

I could not be happier with the service she provides. I would certainly recommend and use her again. Nancy is very professional, efficient, and friendly. She sets dates and times for services and always meets her commitments. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her and getting to know her. You will be very pleased if you choose her for your needs. My new place is so organized. It is easy to follow the pattern she set and keep it that way. Thanks so much Nancy.

Description of Work
Nancy managed my entire move. She helped me purge at my previous residence, referring me to various charities. She packed before the move and unpacked at my new residence.

08/04/2015

Nancy is the best. She is extremely nice and easy to work with. She is so organized and professional. She was here on time and maximized the use of time very well. She worked really hard and efficiently. She met and exceeded my expectations. I will be having her help me throughout the move including final packing and unpacking. Dates already scheduled. Thank you Angie's list for making it possible to find such qualified resources.

Description of Work
Nancy helped get me organized for an upcoming move.

05/20/2015

Nancy was amazing, never stopped working, very organized, concerned with our wants & needs of where things should go and what we could get rid of.

Description of Work
we were downsizing 50% into new home and I had knee replacement surgery 5days after moving in.Nancy came in 1 week after surgery and unpacked, downsized, organized our walk in pantry and kitchen

03/14/2015

Nancy did a great job of cleaning out and organizing my garage. Before she started, she came by for a consultation and recommended that I purchase 5 metal shelves from Lowe's. She even sent me an e-mail advising me that they had gone on sale, and I did indeed purchase the shelving at the sale price. However, when she was done with the job, she was only able to use 4 of the shelves. I had no room for another shelf, either in my garage or in my house, and could not take the shelving back to the store to return it because it was too heavy. I had the shelves delivered to my house in the first place. Nancy was kind enough to take the extra shelf back to Lowe's for me. As far as the actual organizing of the garage, Nancy did a great job. There were a few items that she placed in boxes or storage containers that I wasn't aware of, but that was a minor glitch. She also labeled all of the containers and boxes. I can now actually park my car in my garage.

Description of Work
Cleaned out and organized my garage.

Category professional organizer

Residential organizing - entire home or wherever you need help. Kitchen and pantry, master, wardrobe, linen, and other closets. Kids rooms, play rooms, craft rooms, guest room, bathroom, utility, and laundry room, garages, and attics. Other areas? Just ask! Paperwork - decluttering, file creation and maintenance, & home office organizing. Moving & remodels - services include downsizing, packing, unpacking and organizing entire home. Kitchens, china and other breakables are a specialty

I do not have a moving truck and am not a moving company, but I offer discounted packing supplies within a specific delivery area.

Check, PayPal