First Choice Moving

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2011

2520 Avenue K Ste 700

Plano, TX 75074

If you’re in need of an efficient team of packers and movers, you’re at the right place. At First Choice Moving, we’re the hardworking crew that will not let you down. We’re extremely efficient providing a safe moving and packing service that is suitable for the needs our customers. Our experienced moving staff is highly qualified when it comes to eliminating hassles during the moving process. We take great pride giving our customers a superb service for a reasonable price. With our history of performing a satisfactory move for a number of people, we’re convinced that you will be more than satisfied with our assistance. We’re fully equipped to transport your belongings safely to your new destination. Our guys are focused on following the right guidelines to have services professionally performed. ​Rated A+ with the Dallas BBB and have been in operation since 1993. We use our own professional movers and operate with our own licensed vehicles. Packing services are available as well as loading and unloading rental trucks. We accept all forms of payment. Discounts can be obtained by moving Sunday-Thursday. Full service intrastate moves, at a very competitive rate....

movers (20)

08/19/2020

First Choice Moving did an excellent job. We moved from a 2-story home in Arlington to a 1-story home in Robson Ranch near Denton. David, the owner, was very professional and pleasant to deal with, and quoted a reasonable price for a Saturday date. He stayed in touch prior to the move date. The move occurred on a very hot day in August. The three movers, Logan, Gerald and Alejandro, were on time, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from a 2-story Arlington home to a 1-story at Robson Ranch near Denton

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

05/28/2020

My original mover backed two days before planned move. I contacted First Choice late and lucky for me, I got to chat with the owner. He was able to help us out. Super--professional. Very polite and punctual. Move was completed on time, which matched what I thought. Although I hope I don't have to move again, I would choose First Choice Moving ! Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving home goods

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

03/10/2019

They were the only one who agreed to move my furniture on SHORT notice! I was so happy and appreciative of that! The price was not as low as others but not as too high as some other companies ( others were asking more than $300), manageable. I wished the wrapping of the furniture would be better ( which I told them about), but they managed not to scratch anything which of course made me happy. Wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move office furniture from house to house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

09/07/2017

My move was about the only thing that went right after my home was damaged by a storm. First Choice always called ahead to confirm, they were on-time, professional and able to make last minute schedule changes. Dave was so helpful and patient. Mark and the rest of the team were wonderful. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to move several times after the hail storm. First Choice handled my move to/from houses and storage facilities every time and even helped pack me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2017

05/08/2017

Tino, Jose and Alejandro were fantastic movers. They are friendly, hard-working, careful, efficient, professional and strong. David kept us well-informed and Nancy was very helpful setting up our move. We highly recommend First Choice Moving. This was a perfect move for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving large furniture and appliances from old house to new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

05/03/2017

Tito's team was great. We had a 4 man team, and it took them roughly 6 hours to get us to our new house. Everything was well wrapped and protected in transit (it was a bit of a rainy day), and then setup at our new home as we needed. They were all very professional and worked quickly and carefully to get things loaded/unloaded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved from a 2800 sq ft. home to a 3400 sq ft. home. Had a decent amount of large items, including a treadmill and antique desk. Few boxes, as we handled most of them ourselves, with a close proximity move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

12/29/2016

The three men from First Choice Moving arrived promptly for both packing and moving days. Tino, Alejandro, and Jose were a team of professionals who handled both packing and moving carefully and efficiently. The cost for this excellent service was extremely reasonable. We could not be more pleased with our whole experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
packing breakables and moving entire home contents from house to another locally.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2016

11/23/2016

We had the guys carry much of the small stuff we had moved ourselves upstairs in addition to moving the furniture and refrigerator from the apartment to the house. Jose and Rudy were terrific. We were supposed to get 3 movers and a truck but only the 2 showed up with the truck. The price was adjusted accordingly and the guys did a great job without the third worker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved from a first floor 1450 sq ft apartment to a two-story 5500 sq ft home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2016

09/16/2016

These guys are professionals. Fast and efficient. They can handle what others can't. "Nothing is too heavy". Nobody could do it any better. Make this your first choice. No, I don't know the owner. My wife and I are shocked at how well it went. All I did was get in their way. Use them or you will regret it. A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving heavy pieces of furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2016

03/16/2015

I made an appointment 3 weeks in advance.  The woman there, Deb (?), was very friendly and helpful.  She made sure I knew all the costs - including a transportation charge, a low flat fee for shrink wrap, and the hourly rate for 3 movers.  I also got a discount for finding them on Angie's List.  They have steady, long-term employees there.   I was given a reminder call by the owner, David, three d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved 4 rooms of furniture plus about 75 boxes from 3rd floor apt with no elevator to single level house 4 miles away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2015

We offer packing, short distance, and long distance moving services for homes and offices.

We can NOT move hot tubs.