ELITE TREE SERVICE

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2004

4.3

Elite Tree Service has been helping Plano, Dallas and the surrounding areas with their tree service needs since 1976. Owner, Brent Vaughan is an ISA Certified Arborist (#TX-3589A), a Texas A&M graduate and has been President of the company since 1995. We only hire employees with a minimum of 10 years of experience pruning and removing trees, and we carry a $2 million general liability insurance policy for the protection of our customers, as well as workers comp. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have crews covering Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Addison, The Colony, Farmers Branch, Coppell, Irving, Garland, Carrollton, Lewisville, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Highland Park, University Park, Allen, and McKinney....

NOT A STAIN PRESSURE WASHING

NOT A STAIN PRESSURE WASHING

Specializing in pressure washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/10/2017

It wasn't cheap. We have a lot of trees. They did fine, but for the cost of the work, I would probably look around. I wasn't unhappy with the work, it was just expensive. The quality was great. The responsiveness was really good. If the prices were different, I would use them again. They did a really good cleanup. I would suggest people to talk to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree services.

02/27/2017

I used this company a little over a year ago and was happy with their work. This time I called them 3 times and emailed them once and couldn't get them to call me back. Are they still in business?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed large pecan tree trimmed.

09/28/2015

There are azalea bushes around my tree that I wanted to save. Elite was able to remove the tree, hauled away debris, and grind the tree stump without harming the azaleas. The price was fair, and the service was professional. Couldn't ask for anything more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and stump grinding.

12/21/2012

I didn't use them this time but I would definitely next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Elite Tree Service in the past. This time, I thought I needed to get some tree trimming done. They came out and explained that I could go another few seasons without the service. They are honest and provide exceptional service.

11/13/2011

We've had Elite do minor work (tree trimming) for us in the past and were satisfied with their work. However, in September 2011, we called and scheduled them to come out and provide a quote to remove a dead tree from our yard. They came out promptly and did so. The price seemed fair, so we scheduled the work for the following week. They didn't show up and didn't call. About three weeks later, Bren...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tried to have dead tree removed from yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

Let us help you with your tree service needs including pruning, removal, cabling, fertilization, emergency care and lot clearing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check