DT Air Conditioning & Heating

Texas: General
05/17/2022

2520 K Ave #700-752

Plano, TX 75074

DT Air Conditioning & Heating Inc., is family owned located in Plano Texas. Since 2002 DT Air Conditioning has been providing full HVAC Sale Service Installation and Maintenance in the North Dallas, Collin County, and surrounding areas, owner Dana Tovi has assembled a staff of broadly experienced, highly trained technicians whose continuing professional education keeps them up-to-the-minute with the changing mechanical climate in which they work. Having won consecutive super service awards since 2008 from Angie’s List and with A+ rating from BBB it proves that DT Air Conditioning & Heating Inc., Excellency in providing services to our customers. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DTACPlano/ Gplus: https://plus.google.com/110652528880657215656/about...

HVAC Companies (466)appliance repair (23)air duct cleaning (3)plumbers (1)

06/26/2021

Great. We selected DT to replace our two builder installed units about 10 years ago and have had them serviced regularly by DT. Today, we called because part of our house was warmer than the rest. Zee from DT came later today and after checking our units and confirming that they were working properly suggested and showed me how to adjust the dampers (in the attic) to reallocate air to the warmer a...

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Service

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/09/2021

Older equipment requires some sourcing of parts. Was quick and explained all. Cordial and fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced Capacitors & Breakers

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate it very much!

12/05/2020

I had all of the ductwork in my home replaced by Dana and his team about 2 years ago. They successfully achieved all requests I had on air flow to rooms and overall ductwork replacement. The system works perfect and I am very happy with the final product. Dana and his team were professional and courteous during all steps of the process. I did bid the project out to 4 companies and Dana submitted a...

Description of Work
Full Replacement of Ductwork for Home

Work Completed On 12/27/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time to share a great experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/29/2020

Zee arrived promptly at the start of the appointment window and spent about an hour debugging my issue. He was able to re-start the motor by re-plugging in the chip set which had come loose at the engine base. I appreciate the next level service by Zee and DT Air Conditioning for finding the simple fix instead of settling for a bigger pay day. They'll be the first I call in the future.

Description of Work
Furnace motor would not start

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us & the community. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority, so thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/27/2020

Alan arrived as scheduled and diagnosed the problem explaining exactly what was needed. The part required to resolved the issue was available locally, Alan went and picked it up and returned and completed the repair within the 2 hour appointment timeframe. Very satisfied with the work performed and highly recommend DT Air Conditioning & Heating.

Description of Work
Furnace would not fire, no heat.

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

We really do appreciate you taking the time and giving us an awesome review. We are also glad to hear that our technician took care of the issue. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/22/2020

They arrived same day and Zee did a fantastic job diagnosing and fixing the problem.

Description of Work
Unfreeze AC, add freon.

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/02/2020

He was a nice guy to work with and did a great job.

Description of Work
The condition is running but not blowing cold air.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate the kind words!

08/03/2020

Best in DFW! Install went great from start to finish. Staff was very professional and handled the job superbly. Priced competitively. Dana is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
New Installation

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Thank you for the kind words and we are glad you were satisfied with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/24/2020

I had them initially come out to diagnose my unit which wasn't cooling very well. I was already leaning towards replacing the unit with a larger one, and after discussing options, we decided to go that route. I was given quotes for several systems and decided to go with the least expensive. There was no hard sell or pressure... they were just super friendly, and got me on the schedule very quickly...

Description of Work
Unit replacement

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

We appreciate your kind review & are happy to see everything went great. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/21/2020

This is such a great company! My Technician is Zee who does a great job and is informative along the way and above all, he is honest. I am mechanically able so when the AC fails, I check a few things out in advance and have a good idea of what is wrong before the tech arrives. I have had OTHER COMPANIES outright lie about failures but I can read and use a voltmeter. I have also been told that if I...

Description of Work
AC Repair On A Hot Summer Day

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], We really do appreciate you taking the time and leaving us an AWESOME review! We are so grateful for customers like you and your kind words,Thanks again for sharing your review with us and the community.

Hvac installation & repair on all makes & models, residential & commercial, seasonal maintenance, heat pumps, duct work, HVAC repair Dallas, ac unit repair, AC repair, air conditioning and heating, furnace repair, residential ac repair, service air conditioner, HVAC Garland.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express