DFW Improved

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2007

6652 Pinecrest Dr. Ste. 100

Plano, TX 75024

DFW Improved is a full-service home remodeling contractor that specializes in understanding your goals and providing top-tier results. Rated Top 500 in the Nation in 2018 by Qualified Remodeler, our Design-Build team is ready to serve you. Whether it’s bathroom and kitchen remodeling, media rooms and built-ins; outdoor living spaces or a room addition, we are a general contractor in an elite class of award-winning service providers recognized for building excellence. We design and build for general home renovation, insurance restoration, universal design solutions for aging-in-place, and more to improve your home’s value and your quality of life. Visit our website for service areas and get inspired by our photo gallery. Email: freequote@dfwimproved.com DBAs: DFW Home Services LLC, DFW Homes LLC...

interior painting (356)home remodeling (181)house painting (87)door installation (73)roofing (72)woodworking (61)countertop installation (61)water damage restoration (35)siding companies (30)window replacement (27)gutter repair (20)decks & porches (18)

07/05/2021

From the beginning, the salesman and project manager (John) was excellent. Fantastic communication and ensured we knew when workers would be on-site and what they would be doing. The experience with DFW Improved was first-rate, I’d highly recommend and plan on hiring them again for a bigger project.

Description of Work
DFW Improved custom made and installed two doors along with a gas lamp. Previous contractor abandoned project and I needed someone to finish my patio project, DFW Improved stepped-up and got it done.

Category decks,plumbing,woodworking,patios

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Review for DFW Improved - 6652 Pinecrest Dr., Plano, TX - 39393435

06/10/2021

Awesome. I had a great experience with DFWimproved. Blake led the team very well, keeping me informed of progress and addressing all of my (many) inquiries with attention and patience. He was flexible and worked with my schedule (working from home) and accommodated my requests for the flow of the project. He and the team were very careful. I was fondly surprised at how well the team cleaned up after jobs (each trade did a great of cleaning up after their work was done). Blake led an organized team which made the flow of the project run smoothly. And most of all, he was so great to speak to as my dog and I were very happy to see him when he was on site. I'd recommend using DFWi and I will use them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen Upgrade and whole house paint.

Category countertops,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

01/29/2021

They were top knotch! Very good quality.

Description of Work
renovated kitchen and 2 bathrooms

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

12/05/2020

Project went very well even with cold weather. Brian provided prompt and detailed estimate. Jaime scheduled work and saw that it was performed on time. Workers arrived promptly each morning and skillfully completed scheduled work. Project was completed within one week.

Description of Work
Replaced some exterior siding with Hardie board and painted to match current exterior.

Category siding,pressure washing,architect,house painters

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

10/17/2020

DFW Improved did an excellent job on my master bathroom remodel. The entire process was smooth from sales, to meeting with the designer, to working with the project team. My project manager, Luis, was courteous, friendly, and responsive to my questions and texts. I am beyond pleased with the outcome of my bathroom and I will definitely use DFW Improved for all of my future remodel projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Review for DFW Improved - 6652 Pinecrest Dr., Plano, TX - 38955788

09/11/2020

Consistence of quality care, workmanship and customer service is what keeps me going back to them.

Description of Work
added weather stripping to a door and repaired a stairway guard rail

Category doors

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

05/22/2020

Scheduling was excellent and they have been nice to work with.

Description of Work
Removal of house trash, carpet, removal of shed in backyard.

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

01/08/2020

The finished products exceeded our expectations. The stairs match our existing floors perfectly and are beautiful. Kristie at the Design Center was very helpful in picking out the perfect backsplash and island countertop material in the kitchen.

Description of Work
New kitchen island, backsplash for kitchen perimeter and hardwood and balusters for stairs

Category custom cabinets,hardwood floor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Review for DFW Improved - 6652 Pinecrest Dr., Plano, TX - 38320828

11/13/2019

DFW Improved did a fantastic job remodeling our kitchen. Their entire team was professional, timely, considerate of our schedules and home, and most importantly did a GREAT job with the kitchen remodel. We would hire them again in a heartbeat, and plan to do so when we remodel our master bathroom.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

09/16/2019

We had water damage to a vanity and had it rebuilt. It was a smaller job, but they were great. Very knowledgeable. Great quality. Would definitely use again and recommend.

Description of Work
New vanity

Category drywall,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/16/2018

Interior and exterior painting, carpentry wood working, doors, siding, ceiling fans, roofing, plumbing, outdoor and concrete patios, electrical, general remodel kitchen and bathroom, detached garage, window, gutter replacement & home inspection.

Metal, tile roof & replacements, foundation & balcony repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available