DFW Improved

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2007

Awards & Badges

6652 Pinecrest Dr. Ste. 100

Plano, TX 75024

DFW Improved is a full-service home remodeling contractor that specializes in understanding your goals and providing top-tier results. Rated Top 500 in the Nation in 2018 by Qualified Remodeler, our Design-Build team is ready to serve you. Whether it’s bathroom and kitchen remodeling, media rooms and built-ins; outdoor living spaces or a room addition, we are a general contractor in an elite class of award-winning service providers recognized for building excellence. We design and build for general home renovation, insurance restoration, universal design solutions for aging-in-place, and more to improve your home’s value and your quality of life. Visit our website for service areas and get inspired by our photo gallery. Email: freequote@dfwimproved.com DBAs: DFW Home Services LLC, DFW Homes LLC...

Resposiveness

interior painting (355)home remodeling (181)house painting (87)door installation (73)roofing (72)woodworking (60)countertop installation (60)water damage restoration (35)siding companies (30)window replacement (26)gutter repair (20)decks & porches (17)

01/29/2021

They were top knotch! Very good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renovated kitchen and 2 bathrooms

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

12/05/2020

Project went very well even with cold weather. Brian provided prompt and detailed estimate. Jaime scheduled work and saw that it was performed on time. Workers arrived promptly each morning and skillfully completed scheduled work. Project was completed within one week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some exterior siding with Hardie board and painted to match current exterior.

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing,architect,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

10/17/2020

DFW Improved did an excellent job on my master bathroom remodel. The entire process was smooth from sales, to meeting with the designer, to working with the project team. My project manager, Luis, was courteous, friendly, and responsive to my questions and texts. I am beyond pleased with the outcome of my bathroom and I will definitely use DFW Improved for all of my future remodel projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY architect,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Photo for DFW Improved - 6652 Pinecrest Dr., Plano, TX - 38955788

09/11/2020

Consistence of quality care, workmanship and customer service is what keeps me going back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added weather stripping to a door and repaired a stairway guard rail

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

05/22/2020

Scheduling was excellent and they have been nice to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of house trash, carpet, removal of shed in backyard.

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

01/08/2020

The finished products exceeded our expectations. The stairs match our existing floors perfectly and are beautiful. Kristie at the Design Center was very helpful in picking out the perfect backsplash and island countertop material in the kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen island, backsplash for kitchen perimeter and hardwood and balusters for stairs

CATEGORY custom cabinets,hardwood floor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Photo for DFW Improved - 6652 Pinecrest Dr., Plano, TX - 38320828

11/13/2019

DFW Improved did a fantastic job remodeling our kitchen. Their entire team was professional, timely, considerate of our schedules and home, and most importantly did a GREAT job with the kitchen remodel. We would hire them again in a heartbeat, and plan to do so when we remodel our master bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

09/16/2019

We had water damage to a vanity and had it rebuilt. It was a smaller job, but they were great. Very knowledgeable. Great quality. Would definitely use again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New vanity

CATEGORY drywall,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2018

06/03/2019

From beginning to end, my experience with DFW Improved was excellent due to the professionalism and work ethic of everyone involved in my project. My original contact was Juan, who worked with me to create a plan for my dream kitchen and was available to answer any questions I had prior to signing the contract. Kristi was great, helping me with design decisions when I visited DFW’s showroom. I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel and several rooms painted

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

05/03/2019

DFW Improved just completed our bathroom reno on schedule and they were great. The work required some digging of the slab and I was worried but their workers were very careful and our project manager Miguel who was wonderful, made sure everything was done right. He addressed all our concerns throughout the project and even some small details after completion. They warranty all their work and are a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Interior and exterior painting, carpentry wood working, doors, siding, ceiling fans, roofing, plumbing, outdoor and concrete patios, electrical, general remodel kitchen and bathroom, detached garage, window, gutter replacement & home inspection.

Metal, tile roof & replacements, foundation & balcony repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available