CitiTurf LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2008

PO Box 941461

Plano, TX 75094

Additional DBAs - CitiTurf Lawn Care, CitiTurf. CitiTurf is a professional team of lawn care service experts focused exclusively on lawn care maintenance, fertilization and weed control management. We provide lawn care service to Plano, Allen, Frisco, Murphy, McKinney, Wylie, Sachse, and The Colony. Additional website: www.lawncareallentx.com....

08/03/2020

Jeffry M.

After 6 years using this service, they call me and tell me that they cannot service my lawn anymore because of labor issues. Note that they decided to tell me this the day that they were supposed to mow, on a Friday, leaving me without service until I could get a replacement service the next week. Do not use this company. They constantly have issues getting hired labor and will just leave you hanging without service. Very unprofessional!

Description of Work
Lawn Service

05/26/2020

Curt C.

Do NOT waste your time taking a chance on this company. I just terminated CitiTurf due to poor/lack of customer service and quality of product. I’m really surprised and disappointed – their reviews are good, as are the neighboring yards that they work on. My one acre yard is suffering from large brown spots, and there was no concern from CitiTurf during their scheduled visits this spring, or when I had a manager out to review with me – with all communication, whether in person or on the phone, all I ever received were arguments, excuses and/or blaming something or someone else regarding my yard problem. I noted to them part of the problem was the last application in May of this year, when a very young person completed the fertilization/weed spray. He drove the equipment at a rate I’m guessing did not allow the proper volume of fertilizer to be processed by the machine, plus every turn he completed tore up grass, again due to too much speed. But no concern again from CitiTurf management, in fact I was informed the young man was going to stay on the route – in other words, CitiTurf chose their non-performing employee (guessing nepotism in some manner) over a customer. This is probably the most blatant demonstration of a service provider not caring about their customer that I have ever witnessed. Again, I’m Very disappointed – poor management and leadership from the main office, and poor employee/product performance on my yard. Do not waste your time with CitiTurf, as there are MANY other companies out there that want your business and will perform.

Description of Work
Yard care - Fertilizer and Weed/Crabgrass Control

10/10/2019

Diana G.

They're really good. Very responsive.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment Lawn & Yard Work Lawn Irrigation Monthly

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

11/03/2017

Dale S.

Professional friendly service and very good quality of care. Have been using them since 2015 with no issues or complaints. Had used 2 other lawn services before finding Cititurf, which did not provide nearly as good service; weed problems never did get resolved with those other services, but Cititurf has been able to knock them out. They communicate very well and will work with their customers on when a mow service is needed.

Description of Work
Yard mowing and lawn fertilizer /weed control

10/14/2017

Joe D.

The best at what they do. I highly recommend CityTurf.

Description of Work
I have been utilizing CityTurf for fertilization, weed and disease control for my lawn since early spring of this year. They have proven to be the best at what they do. Their prices are reasonable and they always satisfy. They came back to treat grassy weeds until the problem was resolved and most of these treatments were free of charge.

Category lawn treatment

09/21/2017

Michael N.

They are out every Friday. It is $20 a week. I think they are a decent provider and do good work. I would use them again, I use them every week. I have some issues with some landscaping work they did in the front of my house. I have been using them for 4 or 5 years.

Description of Work
They mow my lawn.

07/29/2017

Kevin W.

Easy to work with. Good reliable service. Emailed invoices for each service with auto pay.

Description of Work
Lawn Care: Fertilizing/Treatments and weekly lawn mowing

07/14/2017

Don and Marcy R.

They are very reliable.....here every week and mow a nice pattern in front lawn. Called about an issue and they responded immediately to correct it. Nice to have a company that guarantees their work.

Description of Work
Full service lawn care

06/15/2017

Sherry A.

After just 2 treatments lawn has already improved. Mowing team does a really good job and change directions each time.

Description of Work
Using CitiTurf for mowing and weed/ fertilization program.

06/14/2017

Kirk J.

They did a great job, very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
We needed some repairs to our irrigation system. We also need ongoing lawn fertilization and maintenance.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

04/23/2017

Peggy S.

Citi Turf saved the day. We have been using them for 3 years - the weeds are gone and our lawn looks great! They are easy to work with and never miss a scheduled service. The price is very reasonable - we have a large yard and the cost is not much more than we would spend on fertilizer and weed killer per year. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Our lawn was in bad shape. We had been battling weeds for several years and the grass was sparse.

Category lawn treatment

03/23/2017

Christina P.

They charge $33 bi-weekly. Sometimes, especially at the beginning, if it rains they don't always send out a message on when they'll make up the date. The workers are good. About three people come and they're here about fifteen minutes. They leave the yard clean.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and lawn maintenance, six times a year

02/10/2017

Adedapo A.

The price was the best, that was the good starting points. Two people came and do the work.

Description of Work
They did my front porch, they put some trees and planted some flowers.

Category landscaping

10/17/2016

Rita G.

Efficient, On time and satisfactory work

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and maintanance

Category pest control, lawn service

10/12/2016

Christine L.

They come every week and mow and edge and blow and weed the landscaping every week. And then they come and do all the chemicals and stuff whenever they need to be done. If I have any tree questions if I have trimming needs to be done they've come and they've cleaned out my ditch, I have a dry ditch or whatever in my front yard and they'd come out and they would clean that up and anything outside I need done. That's $133 for seven acres.

Description of Work
I use CitiTurf LLC for lawn and yard work.

05/05/2016

Sylvester L.

They are very thorough. The workers are consistently good and?attentive to their tasks. When there have been concerns or special requests, the company?has always?been timely and?responsive.

Description of Work
Regularly mowed and edged lawn. ?As a separate cost, they have?regularly applied fertilizer and weed killer.?

05/05/2016

05/03/2016

Sylvester L.

They are very thorough. The workers are consistently good and attentive to their tasks. When there have been concerns or special requests, the company has always been timely and responsive.

Description of Work
Regularly mowed and edged lawn. As a separate cost, they have regularly applied fertilizer and weed killer.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Customer service is very important to us! Thank you for leaving feedback on your positive experience! Please let us know if we can help you in any way. Have a wonderful day! Matt CitiTurf Team 972 516-0001

04/26/2016

Donald G.

I've been using CitiTurf for 3+ years now for weekly mowing and edging. They communicate when they are starting up the mowing season, when the season ends, and any rain delays. They have come back every year without having to contact them, which for me is great since I don't have to remember when it's time to start for the year. It is just taken care of without me having to think about it. They have come out on my scheduled day without fail (outside of rain delays). And even when there is a rain delay, they show up the next day after the rain stops. The service is always completed in a professional manner without leaving grass clippings all over. And they're fast. I also wanted to point out that every week the pattern in which they mow is alternated as to not compact the soil or develop ruts. Maybe it's not necessary but it's recommended and shows attention to detail. I have also used them in the past for lawn aeration and they showed up on time and the price was reasonable. The price is on par with other services I've used that have been less reliable or even stopped showing up completely. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others in need of service.

Description of Work
Weekly mowing

Category lawn service

Customer service is very important to us and remains one of CitiTurf's number one goals. We are so glad that you have been pleased with our lawn care. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback! We appreciate you and your business! Have a wonderful day, Matt CitiTurf Team 972-516-0001

01/16/2016

ROBERT I.

Called CitiTurf when I began the thought process, and was given some "ballpark" pricing for the work that I would need after our new gutters and downspouts were installed. When I called to schedule the work, it took them a day or two to return my call, but when we connected, they were ready to go. The finished work exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with the work, and i am looking forward to seeing how it works. Just need some rain now!

Description of Work
Installed an underground drain extension from a downspout thru bedding with a pop-up in our yard. Previously, there was a long downspout extension that did not look very attractive.

09/19/2015

Lynn K.

Cititurf took care of my lawn over the summer and did a great and consistent job. Excellent communication due to weather delays and with making adjustments on the cutting heights. Would highly recommend them for an excellent job at a very fair price.

Description of Work
Provided weekly lawncare services - mowing, edging, trimming, clean.

Category landscaping, lawn service

04/30/2015

Debra S.

We contracted with CitiTurf to handle our property this year and so far have been very pleased. Their crews are doing a great job each week and when they can't make it out because of weather delays they are great about keeping in touch with you and keeping you updated. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance in the form of weed prevention and mowing.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Customer service is very important to us and remains one of CitiTurf's number one goals. We are so glad that you have been pleased with our lawn care. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback! We appreciate you and your business! Have a wonderful day, Amber CitiTurf Team 972-516-0001

04/14/2015

Steven C.

Great company! Easy to work with and schedule! High quality of service! Highly Rescommend!

Description of Work
Fertilizing and Mowing

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience! Customer service remains one of our number one priorities. Our crews strive to deliver excellency at every opportunity! We are pleased that your lawn care and maintenance has been a success! Have a wonderful day! Amber CitiTurf Team 972-516-0001

04/10/2015

Michele M.

I've been using CitiTurf for about a year now and I couldn't be more pleased. They do quality work, are punctual, and have reasonable, a la carte pricing. They have an automated system that notifies you via email about schedule changes due to weather and when it's time for seasonal services. Always pleasant and responsive when contacting by phone or email. My yard was in poor shape when they took over from the previous service last spring and by late summer it was green and lush. The one time they missed the weekly mow, they noticed before I did and offered me ½ off to do the job a few days late. That's the kind of service that I look for. You don't have to pester them - they're proactive.

Description of Work
Full service lawn care: mow, trim, edge, fertilize, weed control, fire ant control, mulch, bush trimming

Category pest control, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

We are so pleased that you have had a wonderful experience with the CitiTurf team! Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your review! We appreciate you and your business. Please let us know if we can help you in any way at any time. Have a wonderful day, Amber CitiTurf Team 972-516-0001

04/06/2015

Jon L.

There were 3 guys who came and they mow, edge and used the leaf blower. They clean up and they are very consistent with work.

Description of Work
They came out to mow my lawn. They come out every Wednesday until Thanksgiving. I have been using them for around 12 years.

Category landscaping, lawn treatment, leaf removal

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy to provide you with excellent service. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way at any time. Have a wonderful day! Amber CitiTurf Team 972-516-0001

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Weedex Inc

Additional contact name - Tom Poen. Additional DBA - Weedex Lawn Care.

Lawn Tech Corporation

The Lawn Tech program of continuous treatments combined with top quality nutrients and weed control virtually guarantees you are going to love your lawn! Our 5 Step Plan to a beautiful lawn has been hailed by our customers as "The" way to go when it comes to having "The best lawn on the block". We offer a wide variety of different services to choose from when your lawn needs the services of a professional. Additional phone - (800) 529-6227. Additional DBA - Christmas Decor by Lawn Tech.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Lawn care, fertilization & weed control, shrub maintenance, flower bed maintenance, seasonal flowers, mulch, leaf removal, spring & fall lawn cleanup